Post by dr_gonzo » 02 May 2010, 23:18

Produkcija: Empire/Altar Productions
Redatelj: John Carl Buechler
Scenarij: Ed Naha
Šminka i maske: Mechanical and Makeup Imageries

Trajanje: 86 minuta
Foršpan filma

Uloge:
Jenny Beck (Wendy Anne Potter)...................Phil Fondacaro (Malcolm Mallory / Torok the Troll)
Noah Hathaway (Harry Potter Jr.)...................June Lockhart (Eunice St. Clair)
Michael Moriarty (Harry Potter Sr.)..................Shelley Hack (Anne Potter)
Sonny Bono (Peter Dickinson)........................Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Jeanette Cooper)

SADRŽAJ:
''- Harry Potter sa svojom ženom i dvoje djece Wendy i Harry Potter Jr.-om se useljava u stambenu zgradu. Dok se još nisu ni uspijeli raspakirati malu Wendy otme trol po imenu Torok i pomoću magije se pretvori u nju te tako zauzme njeno mjesto.
Ni stanari ni stariji Potteri niti ne slute da se iza milog lica djevojčice krije opaki i vrlo moćni trol, biće koje želi otvoriti četvrtu dimenziju te tako sa svojom vojskom zlih vilenjaka i trolova zavladati svijetom. Jedini koji mu mogu stati na put su Wendyjev brat Harry i stara gospođa Eunice St. Clair, koja je u stvari princeza vještica i koja zna kakvu opačinu Torok sprema. No, hoće li stvarno biti dovoljna dobra magija vještice Eunice i tinejđersko dobro srce za spas ne samo našeg svijeta, nego i za spas malene Wendy Ann...?''

O filmu:
- HorrorHR recenzija
- HororFilm Playground recenzija

- This movie is not that great, but not as awful as you might hear. It's mostly a fantasy/horror/comedy that isn't too ambitious yet was weird enough to make a good midnight cult movie.

- ...we rented this one and laughed like never before, it is so insane! We love the "Creature Symphony" part where all of the troll creatures start singing some gibberish song, it is hilarious...

- It's a really cute and fanciful movie full of imaginative whatnot. I mean, come on! An ancient troll takes over a modern apartment building, transforming it into a faerie tale wilderness, complete with a chorus of singing trolls. Wonderful.

- This came out when I was 6, and I remember seeing it shortly afterward. It scared me then, but when I recently saw it again I realized how bad it really is. It's so bad, it's good. It is to horror what Zoolander is to comedy, they're so bad that they're good.

- This is a great movie to watch with your friends when bored

- I cannot even begin to describe how awful and dumb this movie is. This movie has Sonny Bono in it and I will not remember him for this movie but for other things.

- This movie had all the makings of a good movie: A troll causing havoc in a big city. Boy was I wrong about that one! The actors could not have acted there way out of a room full of monkeys. My advice is to avoid this movie at all costs
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -