Scenarij: John C. Kruize

Foršpan filma

Uloge:
Wings Hauser...............Josh Cameron
Bo Hopkins...................Sheriff Will Stewart
Jody Medford................Holly Pierce
Lee Montgomery...........Mike Cameron

SADRŽAJ:
"- When two brothers, Josh and Mike, go to a small southern town for a vacation, they find most of the residents either dead or missing. When Mike himself goes missing, Josh teams up with the local sheriff and an attractive school teacher to find him until Josh discovers that the whole town and most of it's people have been infected by a form of toxic waste, and they have all turned into toxic vampires whom prowl the streets at night for human blood."

O FILMU:
- HororFilm Playground recenzija

- With all the bad reviews i've read, I was expecting yet another boring 80's movie but that's not the case. At times it may appear slow paced but despite that it remains effective, capturing your interest. Good acting. Good make-up. Good score. Not a lot of blood being spilled, just chemicals, transforming residents into zombie like creatures. A little gem, worth watching. It certainly worked for me.

- Similar movies that are better than Mutant, in my opinion: C.H.U.D. (it's a good movie!); Zombie 3. Movies that Mutant kicks the crap out of: Night of the Comet; Rabid.
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: Night Shadows (1984) aka "Mutant"

Post by HorrorHR » 25 Apr 2010, 19:33

Meni zabavan film + wings hauser rulz :)

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 08 May 2010, 21:27

HorrorHR wrote:Meni zabavan film + wings hauser rulz :)

Baš glumac za ovakve filmove...legenda
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

elrania

Post by elrania » 08 May 2010, 21:38

prvi put čujem za ovaj film i djeluje mi sasvim ok. bude se pogledao kad tad.