Zone Troopers (1986)

Zlatna era horor filmova
A$H

Zone Troopers (1986)

Post by A$H » 28 Feb 2009, 13:55

Bas skinuo film..ovo je nesto kaj se u drustvu mora gledat.. :lol:

Director:
Danny Bilson

POLT - In Italy during WW II, a patrol of American soldiers discover a space ship that has crash-landed in the woods, and they come across its alien crew. A nearby Nazi unit also finds out about the alien craft, and sends a patrol to capture it and the Americans.
From the producers of Ghoulies, Trancers and Re-Animator comes a movie like no other. During World War II a group of American G.I.'s are stranded behind German lines, being hunted by enemy soldiers and Nazi Elite forces. Lost, cold, hungry and alone the G.I.'s must fight for their freedom as well as their very lives. They were prepared for anything, or so they thought. Bizarre radio signals and a thunderous crash in the distance alert them to something they could never have planned for. An alien spacecraft has crash landed in enemy territory and the G.I.'s must now battle not only for survival but to prevent Hitler and his forces from obtaining technology that would guarantee the Germans winning the war and taking over the world. To add to their troubles, the stranded American soldiers must protect the spacecrafts only surviving crew member, an Alien from a distant world who is just as lost as they are. But, is the Alien friend or foe?

POSTER

GLUME

Tim Thomerson ... The Sarge
Timothy Van Patten ... Joey
Art LaFleur ... Mittens
Biff Manard ... Dolan
William Paulson ... The Alien
Peter Boom ... Col. Manheim
Max Turilli ... SS Sgt. Zeller

TRAILER - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-GFYi-O07s

SLIKE

It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!