I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998.)

Nakon zlatnih osamdesetih dolaze Scream devedesete
remike2

I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998.)

Post by remike2 » 21 May 2010, 19:35

O filmu:
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer is a 1998 slasher film and sequel to the 1997 film I Know What You Did Last Summer. The screenplay was written by Trey Callaway, based on characters originally created in a popular novel by Lois Duncan. Callaway's script was published in an edited "young adult" format, leaving all descriptions of violence but omitting the harsher language. The film stars Jennifer Love Hewitt, Brandy Norwood, Mekhi Phifer, and Freddie Prinze, Jr.. The film also included supporting performances by Jeffrey Combs, Jennifer Esposito, Bill Cobbs, and an uncredited Jack Black. On August 15, 2006, Columbia Pictures released I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer as a straight-to-video sequel to the film. The Blu-Ray version of the movie was released on July 14, 2009.

Plot:
Two years after the horrible incident, Julie is back in college and is worse than ever having dreams about the killer. She gets comfort from a new friend named Will. Julie's other friend Karla tries to hook the two of them up and when she wins a trip to the Bahamas, she knows that it is perfect. But Ray is still in the picture and Julie only goes as friends. Karla, her boyfriend Tyrell, Julie, and Will take flight right before Ray encounters the fisherman again. He tries to tell Julie not to leave but it is too late. Now in the Bahamas Julie is starting to lighten up and have fun. Then suddenly things start going terribly wrong when a storm hits the Island and people start to disappear. Ray takes a boat to the island to warn Julie but will he make it on time to save Julie again from the fisherman?

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99yCJwP97Uo

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

remike2

Re: I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998.)

Post by remike2 » 21 May 2010, 19:37

Slabiji mi je od originala, no dosta dobar nastavak, krvaviji, s više ubojstava, jako dobrim twistom i sjajnim krajem.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.