Fear Street Part One: 1994 (2021)

Post by Michel » 15 Jun 2021, 04:58

Horror, Mystery

Imdb
Wiki

Director: Leigh Janiak
Writers: Phil Graziadei, Leigh Janiak
Stars: Olivia Welch, Gillian Jacobs, Sadie Sink

A circle of teenage friends accidentally encounter the ancient evil responsible for a series of brutal murders that have plagued their town for over 300 years. Welcome to Shadyside.

"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

Re: Fear Street Part One: 1994 (2021)

Post by Michel » 15 Jun 2021, 05:05

Čitao sam ko klinac svega par tih njegovih romana a ovi filmovi bi trebali biti R tako da će biti brutalniji. Izgleda čisto ok, ista glumačka ekipa kroz sva tri filma, tri razdoblja. Koliko sam skužio ovaj će biti supernatural ili slasher.
SpoilerShow
“We filmed all three Fear Street movies over one crazy, bloody summer. It’s a dream that audiences now get to experience the story in the same way – back to back to back, with only a week of waiting in between. I can’t wait to welcome everyone into the world of Fear Street in 1994, 1978 and 1666!”

R.L. Stine added, “Fear Street fans are in for a treat – and some major surprises. Readers know that the book series is rated PG. But the movies are rated R. That means a lot more thrills – and a lot more terror! I have seen Leigh Janiak’s epic trilogy releasing on Netflix in July and I can tell you the scares and the SCREAMS are more than I ever expected. What fun to see the horrors of Shadyside come to life!”

Michel

HORROR HR 2021.

Post by Michel » 24 Mar 2022, 16:30

Fear Street: Part One - 1994 (2021) - film rađen po poznatim romanima R. L. Stinea. Nikad ih nisam čitao iako znam za njih, young adult horori. Ok, film je smješten u 90-e i bavi se nekim folklornim pričama iz tog mjesta ima vještica, ima serijskih ubojica i glupih klinaca. Atmosfera je ok ali film je bućkuriš svega i svačega i to ne funkcionira dobro. Previše kaotično s iritantnim likovima. 5/10