Freaky (2020)

Post by Michel » 20 May 2021, 04:24

Comedy, Horror, Thriller

Imdb
Wiki

Director: Christopher Landon
Writers: Michael Kennedy, Christopher Landon
Stars: Vince Vaughn, Kathryn Newton, Celeste O'Connor

Seventeen-year-old Millie Kessler spends her days trying to survive high school and the cruel actions of the popular crowd. But when she becomes the latest target of the Butcher, the town's infamous serial killer, her senior year becomes the least of her worries. When the Butcher's mystical dagger causes him and Millie to magically switch bodies, the frightened teen learns she has just 24 hours to get her identity back before she looks like a middle-aged maniac forever.

"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

HORROR HR 2020.

Post by Michel » 20 May 2021, 04:24

Freaky (2020) - hvaljen kao jedan od najbojih modernih slashera. Mogu vidjeti zašto ali nisam kupljen. Pozitivne strane su glumci, pogotovo Vince Vaughn gdje su njega našli da glumi takvog lika ali dobro. Ima sve tipične klišeje iz slashera final girl koja je sramežljiva i neprihvaćena, crnkinju, pedera, kul momka i tako dalje. I uz sve to glavna priča se vrti oko bodeža zbog kojeg ubojica i final girl zamijene tijela to jest svijest pa nastaje veeeeliki problem. Ubojstva su dobro napravljena, ima i taj štih 80-ih ali jako suptilno napravljeno. No, opet ja sam za old school slashere sa još brutalnijim ubojstvima (iako su ova dobra), pametnijim rješenjima, bolja lokacija i bez ovakvih supernatural špreha.

5.9/10
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"