Relic (2020)

Post by Michel » 17 May 2021, 23:40

Drama, Horror, Mystery

Imdb
Wiki

Director: Natalie Erika James
Writers: Natalie Erika James, Christian White
Stars: Robyn Nevin, Emily Mortimer, Bella Heathcote

When elderly mother Edna inexplicably vanishes, her daughter Kay and granddaughter Sam rush to their family's decaying country home, finding clues of her increasing dementia scattered around the house in her absence. After Edna returns just as mysteriously as she disappeared, Kay's concern that her mother seems unwilling or unable to say where she's been clashes with Sam's unabashed enthusiasm to have her grandma back. As Edna's behavior turns increasingly volatile, both begin to sense that an insidious presence in the house might be taking control of her. With RELIC, first-time writer/director Natalie Erika James crafts an unforgettable new spin on the haunted-house movie.

"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

HORROR HR 2020.

Post by Michel » 17 May 2021, 23:42

Relic (2020) - film o majci i kćeri koje se brinu o majci to jest baki koja doivljava demenciju. Psihološka horor drama koja polako uvlači redatelja u taj svijet. Dobro odglumljen, pred kraj izuzetno atmosferičan i jeziv na trenutke. Kraj je pa... Čudan shvaćam metaforu ali ja to vidim
SpoilerShow
da na kraju sve te bolesti uzrokuju nekakvi entiteti i baka se pretvorila u nekakvog demona, a i na kćer je prešla zaraza. I sve one crne mrlje su znak zle sile.
6/10
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"