Michel

Zombieland: Double Tap (2019)

Post by Michel » 22 Apr 2021, 19:04

Imdb
Wiki

Director: Ruben Fleischer
Writers: Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick
Stars: Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg

One long decade after the post-apocalyptic events in Dobrodošli u zemlju zombija (2009), the resilient quartet of survivors--the tough-as-nails zombie exterminator, Tallahassee; his rule-making comrade, Columbus; the free-spirited huntress, Wichita, and her younger sister, Little Rock--find themselves in the bosom of a now-derelict White House. However, in a rabid world still overrun by multitudes of walking dead and mutated strains of evolved animated corpses, a premeditated separation will send the team back to square one, searching, once more, for the promised land. Now, all hope rests on Babylon: an entirely organic commune of blissful vegetarian pacifists who love to party. Is this the end of the road?

"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

HORROR HR 2019.

Post by Michel » 22 Apr 2021, 19:07

Zombieland: Double Tap (2019) - jako mi je drag prvi dio, vrlo originalan i jako popularan u svoje vrijeme. Ovdje se radnja nastavlja na prvi dio s istim likovima plus nekoliko novih. Zombiji su evoluirali pa tako imamo Homer zombije (najgluplje verzije), Ninja zombije (verzije koje se pritaje u napadnu te), T-800 (verzije koje trče i koje je jako teško ubiti). Fore su solidne, gluma isto, ubijanje zombija također. Madison je bila dobar dodatak kao i onaj wannabe hipi. Ukratko, zabavno.

6.5/10
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"