Overlord (2018)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
Michel

Overlord (2018)

Post by Michel » 13 Jun 2019, 15:10

Imdb
Wiki

Director: Julius Avery
Writers: Billy Ray (screenplay by), Mark L. Smith (screenplay by)
Stars: Jovan Adepo, Wyatt Russell, Mathilde Ollivier

On the eve of D-Day, the 5th of June, 1944, several American paratroopers are dropped behind enemy lines to carry out a mission crucial to the invasion's success: destroy a radio tower built in a little castle of an old French town that the Third Reich uses for communication between Berlin and Normandy beaches' bunkers. Due to the intense enemy fire, the planes are shot down and most soldiers die in the landing or are killed by the Nazis' night patrols after they land. However, a private named Ed Boyce survives to find Corporal Ford, a last-minute incorporation from Italy and a veteran expert in bombs and explosives, rogue sniper Tibbet, war photographer Chase, and finally private Dawson. After they watch the killing of their superior Sargeant Eldson by a Nazi night patrol, Ford becomes leader of the group and they try to get the town with the tower in order to complete the mission. In the forest close to the town they meet Chloe, a villager who assists the soldiers in her home with

"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

HORROR HR 2018.

Post by Michel » 13 Jun 2019, 15:12

Overlord (2018) - pogledao ga jučer. Radnja smještena u drugi svjetski rat, borba protiv nacista koji razvijaju neki serum zbog kojeg se ljudi pretvaraju u nešto. Nije niti malo dosadan, ima dobrih scena, stvorenja izgledaju jako dobro ali opet nisam u niti jednom trenutku bio oduševljen viđenim.

8======-/8==========o (6.5/10)
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

GreenHornet

Re: Overlord (2018)

Post by GreenHornet » 29 Jul 2019, 10:19

Nisam impresioniran. Nije los, ali je bas nekako mlak. Ne znam, svi elementi su mu prakticki cisti prosjek, izuzevsi nekoliko (premalo ipak) dobrih i jezivih scena. Sve ostalo-od likova, preko radnje, do napetosti i raspleta-mlako i prosjecno. Jos mi je onaj crnac vise za neku horror komediju, nego za ozbiljan horror-u par situacija sam se nasmijao na njegovu pojavu i ponasanje, a to ne bi trebalo u ozbiljnom horroru.

5.5/10
Zaljubljen sam u Fräulein Unbekann!!!!!