It (2017)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
Michel

It (2017)

Post by Michel » 12 Mar 2017, 21:29

Imdb
Wiki

Director: Andrés Muschietti
Writers: Stephen King (novel), Gary Dauberman (screenplay)
Stars: Bill Skarsgård, Finn Wolfhard, Javier Botet

In the Town of Derry, the local kids are disappearing one by one, leaving behind torn body parts/remains. In a place known as 'The Barrens', a group of seven kids are united by their horrifying and strange encounters with a clown called Pennywise. Bill Denborough has a personal vendetta with the clown. 27 years after their last encounter with Pennywise, the 'Losers Club' has regrouped from their successful lives and businesses because IT has returned and kids are disappearing again. The only problem is that they have all forgotten what occurred that summer. It's up to The Losers Club to regain their memories, to think of the key to killing Pennywise, and to stay alive long enough to end his tyranny but to also realise what brought them together in the first place.

Last edited by Michel on 15 Aug 2017, 18:54, edited 3 times in total.
"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

Re: It (2017)

Post by Michel » 12 Mar 2017, 21:33

Trailera još nema, ali svi ste znali da dolazi i ova tema :D zasigurno jedan od najiščekivanijih ne samo horor filmova već filmova ove godine, a bio bi sigurno i najiščekivaniji da je ostao Fukunaga, ali su ga odjebali i dodijelili posao Muschiettiu (Mama).

King je pogledao ovaj part 1 (djetinjstvo) i...

http://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3427 ... t-awesome/
The trailer opens with footage of Bill Denbrough making a paper boat for his little brother Georgie. We then move outside, where Georgie is chasing his boat in a rainstorm as it floats next to the curb. Suddenly, Georgie runs right into a street barrier, which knocks him down on the ground. He then watches as his boat sails into a gutter. He runs to the gutter and tries to see if he can see his boat. As he looks deep into the sewers, Pennywise abruptly appears before the screen cuts to black.

Then we are shown the members of the Loser’s Club meeting each other and realizing that they’ve all been seeing the same entity, before one of them finally says “The Clown.” Once that happens, the teaser then moves into its centerpiece, which shows the members of the Loser’s Club looking at pictures on a carousel slide projector that suddenly acquires a life of its own and begins moving through the slides at an increasingly alarming speed. The pictures are of Georgie and his parents, and each slide zooms in on Georgie’s face before cutting to his mother, whose hair is covering her face. As the projector moves from slide to slide, the hair moves out of his mother’s face, and her face is revealed to be that of Pennywise himself.

The trailer then blows through a flurry of shots, as most trailers are known to do. The most striking image from this succession of shots is the unforgettable moment when blood flows out of Beverly’s sink, only in Muschietti’s film it spews out like a geyser and blasts her in the face. There is also a sublime image of Pennywise approaching two of the children (he has them cornered against a wall), but the shot is framed in a way so that only his long, bony fingers fill the screen. The children are in the background, out of focus but clearly terrified.

The teaser ends with Bill walking down into his flooded basement, where Georgie’s ghost taunts him by repeatedly screaming “We all float down here!” before Pennywise rises from the water and rushes at him, in a moment that had the entire audience screaming. It is at this moment that the screen cuts to black and the word “IT” appears on screen.

Decadentor

Post by Decadentor » 13 Mar 2017, 07:44

Nemam neka ocekivanja, no vjv ce se gledat i ako faila, cisto iz sentimentalnih razloga...

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 17 Mar 2017, 12:13

Jedva ga čekam gledati ukinu
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

boyko

Post by boyko » 20 Mar 2017, 18:21

Decadentor wrote:Nemam neka ocekivanja, no vjv ce se gledat i ako faila, cisto iz sentimentalnih razloga...
tako nekako
''Ne biste li radije da vas, kada umrete, pojedu vaši rođaci nego crvi?''

Michel

Post by Michel » 27 Mar 2017, 06:50

Čekam još uvijek pravi poster makar mislim da je ovo jedan od postera. Zadnjih dana ih ima dosta.

Inače trailer stiže za tri dana ne mogu dočekat :D

Michel

Post by Michel » 28 Mar 2017, 23:24

Postavljen oficijalni poster. Sutra trailer :supz:

Mini teaser

Decadentor

Post by Decadentor » 29 Mar 2017, 20:25

Decadentor

Post by Decadentor » 29 Mar 2017, 20:26

Izgleda bolje nego sam mislio, gleda se sigurno

boyko

Post by boyko » 29 Mar 2017, 21:06

Yup. Baš sam nabrijan na ovo
''Ne biste li radije da vas, kada umrete, pojedu vaši rođaci nego crvi?''

Michel

Post by Michel » 29 Mar 2017, 21:25

Izgleda odlično. Kako sam nabrian, Klaun izgleda prejezivo kad izlazi iz vode u podrumu i kad dolazi prema Billiju, prejezivo. I vidim da će se držati knjige po nekim scenama.

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 29 Mar 2017, 22:41

previše djece

Michel

Post by Michel » 30 Mar 2017, 00:12

Waaaaaaaaaaaaat? :D

Jesi čitao knjigu? Jesi gledao mini seriju? Jel znaš kako je mini serija ostavila utjecaj na generacije i generacije'?

Knjiga ima više od tisuću stranica. Jedan dio je sa klincima, a jedan dio kad su odrasli.

Mini serija traje tri sata, ali nisu vjerno prikazali knjigu iako je Tim Cury bio odličan.

Utjecaj je kao malo koji horor prije i poslije.

Prvi dio će ti biti sa klincima, a drugi dio iduće godine sa odraslima. Pa onda pričeka do iduće godine :lol:

hitman_4

Post by hitman_4 » 30 Mar 2017, 10:10

seriju sam gledao u djetinjstvu, a knjigu nisam čitao. Mislim da sam je prije par godina rewatchao i ono više sam smijao nego splašio. Po meni je It horror za djecu :zubifale:

Michel

Post by Michel » 30 Mar 2017, 13:05

Mini serija nije strašna danas, slažem se. Moraš znati da je to rađeno za televiziju tako da nije bilo krvi osim one scene sa Bev u kupaonici. Kad god je Pennywise otvorio usta i otkrio strašne zube, scena se prekine. No, isto tako moraš znati da je knjiga nešto poptuno drugačije. uistinu jedna od najstrašnijih knjiga ikada napisanih. Uvijek na top listama najstrašniji/najboljih horor knjiga. U knjizi pratiš djecu i onda kao odrasle. U knjizi je sve što u toj mini seriji nema jer nisu mogli dopustiti R rated. Zato pogledaj sad ovaj film jer je R rated i bit će gorea, jezivih scena iako opet neće biti kao knjiga, ali barem će prikazat onaj horor.

I baš mi je to zanimljivo kako nam je tako nešto strašno bilo kao klincima, a danas nije. Recimo, film The Changeling, onaj o duhovima mi je strašan i dan danas, ali nije ostavio nikakav utjecaj na mene kad sam bio kao klinac. It mini serija mi nije strašna danas, ali je ostavila puno veći utjecaj kad sam bio klinac. Kako to ako je The Changleing strašniji. Vrlo jednostavno, klaun. Klaun je svima nama klincima većini bio simpatičan i onda kad vidiš da je ustvari ubojica ostavi ti neke traume na tebe. To mi je recimo zanimljivo.