Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
dr_gonzo

Insectula! (2015)

Post by dr_gonzo » 05 May 2015, 08:46

Director: Michael Peterson
Writer: Michael Peterson
Stars: Pasquale Pilla, Arielle Cezanne, Harrison Matthews

PLOT:
"- A giant alien mosquito-type insect is drawn to earth from the CO2 pollution in search of blood. Del, a government agent, loses loved ones to the creature and is on a personal vendetta while the Dr. Kempler is captivated by it and attempts to help the creature cleanse the earth."

Trailer...

Rekli su o filmu na IMDb-u:
- Ugly Men, Beautiful Women, Over-the-Top Acting, a Giant Bug, Scream Queens. Mix it all together and you have Insectula! - a Homage to B- Movie Madness from the Wilds of Minnesota, home of the Giant Mosquito. It lands in one of 10,000 Lakes, it finds early victims, the Moustache Man goes on the Hunt, he is intercepted by the Evil Scientist. There's a Pillow Fight (A pillow Fight?!?). Kudos to Mike Peterson pulling it all together in a film that plays wonderfully in your man-cave gatherings and should be a staple of midnight shows across the nation for years to come. It is what it is and it is a fun and bizarre film. And surely a sequel could hatch from the end!

- I'm very picky with my movies and I'm a huge fan of silly and ridiculous movies. I was in tears the whole time! I'm going to see it again tomorrow and this film deserves much, much more recognition and I hope it gets what it deserves on a national scale or beyond. After seeing the movie I found out it was filmed in St. Paul and I saw someone who looked like the main character in the movie and it was! He was very nice and allowed me to take a picture with him. Afterward I did a little bit of research on the movie and found out Mike Peterson and his friends and family doing the movie, he even taught himself how to do CGI. I'm going to be bringing as many friends as I can to see it tomorrow. I hope you do really well in theaters this is the best indie film I've ever seen and I can tell you guys put your heart into it. You've got yourselves a hardcore fan and I hope to see more from you in the future!

"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -