German Angst (2015) (antologija)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
Matango

German Angst (2015) (antologija)

Post by Matango » 08 Feb 2015, 22:37

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3398436/

Three German tales of love, sex and death in Berlin from Germany's most shocking directors.

redatelji: Jörg Buttgereit, Michal Kosakowski, Andreas Marschall

Matango

Re: German Angst (2015) (antologija)

Post by Matango » 25 Jun 2015, 21:36

Izgleda da će ovo biti brutalno, evo jedan review :prayer:

Saw it a few days ago and it was a revelation - german horror is definitely back with this gutwrencher. Yikes, this shit was brutal.

Final girl - 4/5
The first episode (Buttgereit's one) is about a girl and his guinea pig, who finally and brutally takes revenge on her abusive father. Over the course of the film he gets his balls and dick cut off and finally his head too, all nicely exectuted with a bread slicing machine. Visceral and graphic shit, but with very subtle and thoughtful undertones as well regarding the pet of the girl, whose natural behaviour is conveyed and transferred to the suffering the girl previously received. The piggy pet is very cute, but the analogy of the pet<->girl is quite the opposite one - good directional move by Jörg.
Pretty short, yet very effctive and hard-hitting episode. No doubt, Butgereit still got it. My favorite of the three.

Make a wish - 4/5
The second one is about a deaf-mute couple who out of the blue is attacked by a group of Nazi hooligans. However, they are in possession of a mysterious talisman that could help them, once the violence towards them begins to spin out of control.
That was the most brutal and visually most graphic and nihilistic episode of the three and from start to finish hard to sit through. The element of hope
is the only straw which could help both, the audience and the one who suffer onscreen in order to get out of this hell of a nightmare picture, but over the progression of this film even this element is taking a turn straight and brutally south - in the utmost hard-hitting manner and becoming the key element of the whole story: don't wish for hope where there's none.
You won't forget that bastard that fast, I can promise that.

Alraune - 3,5/5
A man stumbles upon a secret sex club that promises the ultimate sexual experience by using a drug made from the roots of the legendary Mandragora plant, while using the myth of the witch-like female Alraune figure. The ecstatic experiences though have horrific side effects for body and mind.
The longest and surprisingly english-spoken episode with the biggest budget. Very nice visuals and engaging acting as well, but imo the "weakest" of the three. We get to see lots of naked and sinful skin, mainly of ukrainian origin and the descend of the man into the deadly realms of the Alraune is depicted quite nicely. Sad thing is that we get to see the mystic Alraune at the end only, with super-deadly and hyper-gory consequences for the participants. Fabulous body horror in full throttle though.

lemonzoo

Post by lemonzoo » 25 Jun 2015, 21:51

Nije antologija nego omnibus.

Matango

Post by Matango » 25 Jun 2015, 22:12

Onda je po tome i V/H/S omnibus...
Ta dva pojma su ionako istoznačnice.

lemonzoo

Post by lemonzoo » 25 Jun 2015, 22:19

Da, u pravu si. Mea culpa. Ja sam dosad mislio da su antologije jedino vezane za serije a da se filmovi s više radnji u njima zovu omnibusi. Jer dosad nisam čuo da netko film zove antologijom.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 25 Jun 2015, 22:21

lemonzoo wrote:Da, u pravu si. Mea culpa. Ja sam dosad mislio da su antologije jedino vezane za serije a da se filmovi s više radnji u njima zovu omnibusi. Jer dosad nisam čuo da netko film zove antologijom.
anthology koriste vani pa se kod nas počelo to koristiti

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 26 Jun 2015, 23:16

Par fotki:

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 16 Jul 2015, 09:15

Izašao trailer:

xEdgex

Post by xEdgex » 21 Oct 2015, 16:03

Izaslo na pajretbetu ali verzije od 14 i 9 giga , pa ko voli neka izvoli
" All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets. "

Matango

Post by Matango » 17 Nov 2015, 14:30

Jedina verzija koja već dugo vrijeme stoji na torrentima je nekakav bluray rip od 14 giga :facepalm:

a baš mi se gleda ovo i neda mi se skidat tog slona od fajla...

lemonzoo

Post by lemonzoo » 17 Nov 2015, 15:37

Tražio sam nedavno, mislim da imaju malo manje verzije na njemačkim forumima.
Usto, nema engleskog titla. Samo za one koji znaju njemački.

Inferno

Post by Inferno » 09 Aug 2017, 22:59

Evo da sam i ovo napokon pogledao!
Moram reći da nisam razočaran, ali nisam ni oduševeljen!

Prva priča mi je onako bezveze. Najviše su htjeli s tih par "krvavih" scena nešto izazvati. Nije bilo dosadno, ali dosta bezidejno. ajd 4 / 10

Druga priča isto nije baš bajna, opet se najveći doživljaj hoće stvoriti nekim "brutalnim" scenama i SJW ispranim idejama, naci huligani protiv jadnih imigranata, a da bi povećali već i ovako ogromnu patetiku, ti imigranti su i gluhonjemi a desni naciji brutalne životinje žedne krvi. Imali su i taj bezvezni "magijski" spin gdje su opet morali prikazat naciste kako su oni silovatelji, ubojice, itd. tipično za nijemce s velikim osjećajem "krivice" koji mora prštiti iz njih. Maksimalna politička korektnost jel. 5 / 10

E meni je treća priča bila dosta dobra, osjetno bolja od prve dvije. Najveća i najkompleksnija priča zbog koje mi se ovaj film ipak isplatilo pogledat. Malo su bezveze komplicirali u raspletu, ali oke je prošlo i to. Najbolja gluma u ovoj priči. 8 / 10