Midnight Meat Train

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 07 Nov 2006, 00:20

Kitamura to Ride Barker's Train

Clive Barker's short story "The Midnight Meat Train," which originally appeared in his Books of Blood anthology, has just hit the pre-production fast track with a brand spanking new director -- Ryuhei Kitamura.

"The Midnight Meat Train" follows the exploits of a Gotham-based photographer's effort to find the evil Subway Butcher and was originally slated to begin production way back in 2005 with director Patrick Tatopoulous attached. Unfortunately things hit the proverbial wall when Tatopoulous had to withdraw from the project citing "a busy schedule and other factors."

Best known for his classic zombie masterpiece Versus, Kitamura should bring a unique look and feel to Barker's tale, and along with that stylized look we should also get a hefty helping of the red stuff.

"The subject matter is so intense", says Barker. "It's a story readers really like. I want to make sure that when we do it, we do it justice. That really means doing it as a hard R, none of this PG-13. I think there is a taste coming back in the audience for the really intense experience, which is great."

Zombiemachine

Post by Zombiemachine » 07 Nov 2006, 01:17

Čitao sam da Midnight meat train ide u produkciju, ali pojma nemam ko je taj Kitamura. Bez obzira na to, Mmt je jedna od najboljih priča iz Books of blood i jedva čekam da to vidim. Ko nije pročitao taj serijal knjiga (ima ih 6), moj savjet je da počne, jer su stvarno nešto posebno.
Krv je moje svjetlo i moja tama.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 07 Nov 2006, 01:34

Zombiemachine wrote:Čitao sam da Midnight meat train ide u produkciju, ali pojma nemam ko je taj Kitamura
Versus je Kitamurin
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0275773/

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 23 Apr 2007, 13:44

Code: Select all

Tony Curran (The Good German, Underworld: Evolution) has joined Vinnie Jones, Bradley Cooper, Brooke Shields, Leslie Bibb, Roger Bart, Peter Jacobson, Barbara Eve Harris and Quinton Rampage Jackson in Lakeshore Entertainment and Lionsgate's Midnight Meat Train, which is currently lensing around the Los Angeles area. The story, which is based on a story by Clive Barker, features a commuter's run-in with a New York subway serial killer and a horde of subterranean cannibals. Watch for our exclusive set report coming soon.
Brooke Shields? :D :D

A$H

Post by A$H » 23 Apr 2007, 15:09

HorrorHR wrote:Kitamura to Ride Barker's Train

Clive Barker's short story "The Midnight Meat Train," which originally appeared in his Books of Blood anthology, has just hit the pre-production fast track with a brand spanking new director -- Ryuhei Kitamura.

"The Midnight Meat Train" follows the exploits of a Gotham-based photographer's effort to find the evil Subway Butcher and was originally slated to begin production way back in 2005 with director Patrick Tatopoulous attached. Unfortunately things hit the proverbial wall when Tatopoulous had to withdraw from the project citing "a busy schedule and other factors."

Best known for his classic zombie masterpiece Versus, Kitamura should bring a unique look and feel to Barker's tale, and along with that stylized look we should also get a hefty helping of the red stuff.

"The subject matter is so intense", says Barker. "It's a story readers really like. I want to make sure that when we do it, we do it justice. That really means doing it as a hard R, none of this PG-13. I think there is a taste coming back in the audience for the really intense experience, which is great."
ODLIČNO svi njegovi filmovi su super..
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

Deimos

Post by Deimos » 28 Apr 2007, 20:46

ja sam dosta skeptičan oko toga svega. najviše zbog kraja. ko je pročitao priču znat će o čemu pričam. to je meni najbolji dio, ali moguće je da će to izrezat kako bi film bio slasher, bez da zalazi u SF

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 03 May 2007, 19:59

Deimos

Post by Deimos » 04 May 2007, 20:28

HorrorHR wrote:Image
isuse, daj pogledaj barkerove hlače...

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 31 May 2007, 22:55

Vinnie Jones u filmu:

Unreal

Post by Unreal » 16 Jun 2007, 10:14

kikuchiyo

Post by kikuchiyo » 16 Jun 2007, 12:26

sorry na double topicu, mislim da sam cak trazio i bio uvjeren da nema topic...

a sto se tice hlaca... mozda zato sto je Clive gay? :) :)
Fighter: You can't hit me! I have five hundred times faster reflexes then Mike Tyson!

Deimos

Post by Deimos » 19 Jun 2007, 21:41

HorrorHR wrote:Vinnie Jones u filmu:

on je reporter ili ubojica? (prije bi rekao ubojica)

FilmTV

Post by FilmTV » 20 Jun 2007, 13:33

kikuchiyo wrote:a sto se tice hlaca... mozda zato sto je Clive gay? :) :)
On jeste gay ali da je oblačenje odražaj homoseksualnosti onda bi u HR barem 50% ljudi koje navečer vidiš vani ispali kao topla braća. Da ne govorim o nogometašima sa svojim zlatnim tenisicama, nageliranim propšnim polu-fudbalerkama i raskopčanim havajskim košuljama. :lol:

Da samo ne offtopicarim, ovaj film željno isčekujem, imam feeling da će biti zvijerski dobar kada Barker ima svoje prste direkt u izradi.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 22 Jun 2007, 11:26

Sa CliveBarkerer.info sličica iz filma:

A$H

Post by A$H » 17 Aug 2007, 12:26

a zato mi je nekako bilo poznato.. :lol:

sorry HorrorHr!! :D

možeš onaj topic slobodno obrisat da se ne gomilaju gluposti...
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!