Peur(s) du noir (2007)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
xEdgex

Peur(s) du noir (2007)

Post by xEdgex » 15 Feb 2012, 14:26

U searchu ga nema; ako sam sta zajebao brisite.

OSNOVNE INFORMACIJE:
Fear[s] of the Dark (French: Peur[s] du noir) is a 2007 French black-and-white animated anthology film on the subject of fear written and directed by several acclaimed comic book creators and graphic designers.It was released in the United Kingdom on 3 October 2008 and in the United States on 24 October 2008.

1. The first story is a traditional animation written and directed by Blutch.
2. The second story is a three-dimensional computer animation written and directed by Charles Burns.
3. The third story is a two-dimensional computer animation written by Romain Slocombe and directed by Marie Caillou.
4. The fourth story is a traditional animation directed by Lorenzo Mattotti.
5. The fifth story is directed by Richard McGuire.

The intervals are two-dimensional computer animations written and directed by Pierre di Sciullo.

Running time: 85 minutes

RADNJA:
"Different black-and-white animation techniques tell several scary stories. There's a story of a teenage boy who meets the wrong girl. Another tale deals with a small community where people disappear and are never seen again. Then there's the narrative of a little Japanese girl who suffers from horrible nightmares followed by a tale where a man doesn't get the rest he hoped for in an old not-so-abandoned house. These stories are connected by the story about a man with a devilish smile and four enormous dogs from hell and by a woman's monologue about her fears." - kopiran komentar korisnika sa IMDb-a.

TRAILER:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buoG3gLa6Ik

MOJ STAV:
Topla preporuka; totalni trip i nesto drugacije; Ne konzumiram travu/halceve al' u slucaju da neko od vas voli da gleda filmove dok je pod tom supstancom, vjerujem da bi bilo jako "zabavno :axe: " iskustvo. :kokicarenje:; ovo naravno ne govori da mi straight ljudi necemo uzivati :D
" All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets. "

filmofil

Re: Peur(s) du noir (2007)

Post by filmofil » 15 Feb 2012, 16:29

gledao sam ovaj biser na animafestu i baš sam se dobro zabavio...najdraža priča mi je ženi-kukcu, dosta kafkaeskna priča s morbidnim motivima

više se ni ne sjećam tolko dobro ostalih priča, ali znam da je bila jedna loša koju sam žešće popljuvao nakon izlaska iz kina :)
This is the Zodiac speaking.

skitkid

Re: Peur(s) du noir (2007)

Post by skitkid » 15 Feb 2012, 21:11

skinuo i odgledao zbog Burnsovog dijela koji mi je i najbolji. ovak u cijelini me i nije baš oduševilo. :D