Starring: Sid Haig, Mehcad Brooks, Serinda Swan
Aka: Blood is Blood, Lockjaw

Studio: The Bubble Factory
Release date: September 9, 2011
Running time: 93 minutes
Službena stranica filma
Trailer

Synopsis:
"- Promising a week of fun and relaxation, a group of six friend’s head out on a road trip to New Orleans.
When the group decides to stop at a roadside tourist trap along the Louisiana back-roads, they are introduced to the legend of Lockjaw, the local’s version of bigfoot, a Creature who is part man, part alligator…The Legend has it that an inbred local man by the name of Grimley, lost his family to a monstrous white alligator and was driven to madness when he realized that he was too late to save his pregnant bride who was also his sister, and in his madness ate the ancient alligator and was transformed into the Creature that the locals call Lockjaw.

Their curiosity peaked, the group decides to head deeper into the swamps to check out the birthplace of this Creature legend. As they journey further into the backwoods the group arrives at an old dilapidated cabin and decide to camp there for the night. They set up and unwind around a campfire, unaware that they are being watched…"

Very soon an innocent road trip to New Orleans becomes a nightmarish and brutal fight for survival deep in the swamplands of the Louisiana Bayou.
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: Creature (2011)

Post by HorrorHR » 19 Jul 2011, 01:23

Lockjaw, što nije bio nedavno i SyFy film istog/sličnog imena - jel to ista tematika ili?

nekako mi se pjaža koncept horrora u backwoodsima new orleansa, ni poster nije loš - trailer nemogu gledati, blokiran mi trenutno flash doma :o

dr_gonzo

Creature (2011)

Post by dr_gonzo » 19 Jul 2011, 02:17

HorrorHR wrote:Lockjaw, što nije bio nedavno i SyFy film istog/sličnog imena - jel to ista tematika ili?

nekako mi se pjaža koncept horrora u backwoodsima new orleansa, ni poster nije loš - trailer nemogu gledati, blokiran mi trenutno flash doma :o
Misliš na ovo - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1107397/?

Meni film po traileru izgleda jako zanimljivo...i to se sigurno gleda :rock:
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 19 Jul 2011, 05:53

HorrorHR wrote:Lockjaw, što nije bio nedavno i SyFy film istog/sličnog imena - jel to ista tematika ili?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088961/

misliš na ovo?
Michel puši karu.

Jane Doe

Post by Jane Doe » 15 Sep 2011, 07:11

hehe, fora skroz. svidio mi se dosta. humor je na mjestu, lutke su tu, cice, močvara i jeziva lokalna legenda zajedno sa našim veselim kamperima koji na prvi pogled ništa ne slute....
+ u filmu je i što nema nikakve Sarah (hvala bogu :pomast: ), nema glupe mlađarije sa idijotskim dijalozima (naši kamperi su skorz fina razuzdana mlađarija :mrgreen: ), nema predugog uvoda i čak je i kraj ok
Sid Haig super ko i uvijek
6,5/10

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 19 Sep 2011, 13:39

Creature opened last weekend on 1,507 screens and barely made more than $300,000. That earned it the distinction of being the worst opening ever for a movie released on 1,500 or more screens.

In an interview with Fangoria (they gave it a positive review, FYI), Creature director Fred Andrews doesn’t have much to say about the disastrous opening weekend, but he certainly has some choice words for people like myself that didn’t like the movie (read my Creature review here). The entire interview reads like the first two stages of the Kubler-Ross model for the Five Stages of Grief. Here’s the money paragraph:

Oh no, the negative reviews have been in no way disappointing; in fact, I am impressed with how many different and creative ways people have been able to express their distaste for the film [laughs]. But seriously, of course I anticipated a lot of negative reviews just given the very nature of the film. It’s not a film for critics; I mean, come on, it’s called CREATURE, for God’s sake! But on the other hand, I was happily surprised when the LA Times gave us a good, honest review; they got it. As have a number of other reputable critics and publications like FANGORIA, Nuke the Fridge, Killer Films and Unwinnable. Those lowbrow sites that have trashed it and bloggers who harshed on the film were no surprise to me, man. Come on, what kind of critic are you if you use the word “titties” in your review, or you’re still talking about my film when you’re reviewing another one. You can’t take those guys seriously, man; they’re bottom feeders.

Ašow

Post by Ašow » 20 Sep 2011, 14:03

Preloše.
--------
Last.fm

popayy

Post by popayy » 21 Sep 2011, 14:58

Pa onako, 4 / 10.
Početak koji naslućuje ok film ( zgođušne cure, fora redneci, Sid Haig ), al NE!!
Kao što rekoh mlako, dosadnjikavo a i čudovište je bezveze.

Eat Your Brains

Post by Eat Your Brains » 21 Sep 2011, 22:55

Žešća pušiona..smeće.Koja prevara,ja se vec ponadao..
I like to eat things.

GreenHornet

Post by GreenHornet » 01 Nov 2011, 23:06

ok za ubiti vrijeme,ne nadajte se previse i necete se (toliko) razocarati.
5,5/10
Zaljubljen sam u Fräulein Unbekann!!!!!