The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) (2011)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
HorrorHR
Site Admin

The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) (2011)

Post by HorrorHR » 16 Jun 2011, 16:39

Director: Tom Six
Writer: Tom Six
Stars: Ashlynn Yennie, Bill Hutchens and Georgia Goodrick
100% medically INaccurate.
Teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an1H_XH9XIg

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) (2011)

Post by HorrorHR » 16 Jun 2011, 16:41

Znači zadnji apdejti idu ovako:

BBFC (cenzori u britaniji): (ima spoilere):
"This new work, The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence), tells the story of a man who becomes sexually obsessed with a DVD recording of the first film and who imagines putting the ‘centipede’ idea into practice. Unlike the first film, the sequel presents graphic images of sexual violence, forced defecation, and mutilation, and the viewer is invited to witness events from the perspective of the protagonist. Whereas in the first film the ‘centipede’ idea is presented as a revolting medical experiment, with the focus on whether the victims will be able to escape, this sequel presents the ‘centipede’ idea as the object of the protagonist’s depraved sexual fantasy.

The principal focus of The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) is the sexual arousal of the central character at both the idea and the spectacle of the total degradation, humiliation, mutilation, torture, and murder of his naked victims. Examples of this include a scene early in the film in which he masturbates whilst he watches a DVD of the original Human Centipede film, with sandpaper wrapped around his penis, and a sequence later in the film in which he becomes aroused at the sight of the members of the ‘centipede’ being forced to defecate into one another’s mouths, culminating in sight of the man wrapping barbed wire around his penis and raping the woman at the rear of the ‘centipede’. There is little attempt to portray any of the victims in the film as anything other than objects to be brutalised, degraded and mutilated for the amusement and arousal of the central character, as well as for the pleasure of the audience. There is a strong focus throughout on the link between sexual arousal and sexual violence and a clear association between pain, perversity and sexual pleasure. It is the Board’s conclusion that the explicit presentation of the central character’s obsessive sexually violent fantasies is in breach of its Classification Guidelines and poses a real, as opposed to a fanciful, risk that harm is likely to be caused to potential viewers."
It sounds just absolutely delightful, doesn't it?  If you actually think so and you do live in the UK, sorry, you're out of luck.  The filmmakers have six weeks to appeal the decision, but considering BBFC director David Cooke said "given that the unacceptable content runs throughout the work, cuts are not a viable option in this case," odds are you're not going to be seeing Human Centipede II legally any time soon.
Redatelj Tom Six odgovara:
“Thank you BBFC for putting spoilers of my movie on your website and thank you for banning my film in this exceptional way. Apparently I made an horrific horror-film, but shouldn't a good horror film be horrific? My dear people it is a f****cking MOVIE. It is all fictional. Not real. It is all make-belief. It is art. Give people their own choice to watch it or not. If people can't handle or like my movies they just don't watch them. If people like my movies they have to be able to see it any time, anywhere also in the UK.”

Jane Doe

Post by Jane Doe » 17 Jun 2011, 08:21

ja se još nisam ni jedinicu odlučila pogledat :lol:
ovo zbilja zvuči bolesno i pretjerano

Studeni

Post by Studeni » 17 Jun 2011, 08:47

meni jedinica totalni boredome.....
Another swig,
One last gulp,
One more tablet to pop,
Anything to get me to start
working on what I’ve been putting off

Zlikovac

Post by Zlikovac » 17 Jun 2011, 09:06

woooah! :toimonster: :shock:
Grdo, grdo - vuče na malo ekstremnije azijske uratke! Bude se pogledalo. :)
Zug Zug!

Ašow

Post by Ašow » 17 Jun 2011, 10:14

Studeni wrote:meni jedinica totalni boredome.....
Istina.
Super ideja, ali krivo razrađena priča. Upropaštena zapravo.
Ne znam uopće jel ima smisla gledati dvojku, a ako ću ju gledati, morat ću zaboraviti na jedinicu.
--------
Last.fm

alecto

Post by alecto » 17 Jun 2011, 15:34

meni je jedinica bila super, a ovo bome jedva čekam :lol:
we are such stuff as dreams are made on

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 17 Jun 2011, 17:20

Jane Doe wrote:ja se još nisam ni jedinicu odlučila pogledat :lol:
ovo zbilja zvuči bolesno i pretjerano
+ 1. A baš me zanima film...
Michel puši karu.

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 17 Jun 2011, 19:12

Ašow wrote:
Istina.
Ne znam uopće jel ima smisla gledati dvojku, a ako ću ju gledati, morat ću zaboraviti na jedinicu.
Ne slažen se, jedna tako bolesna i apsurdna ideja teško da je mogla racionalnije i ljudskije bit obrađena. Zajeb je jedino ako je neko očekiva ne znan kakav blood splatter gore fest.
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

Ašow

Post by Ašow » 18 Jun 2011, 17:29

Scarface wrote:
Ašow wrote:
Istina.
Ne slažen se, jedna tako bolesna i apsurdna ideja teško da je mogla racionalnije i ljudskije bit obrađena. Zajeb je jedino ako je neko očekiva ne znan kakav blood splatter gore fest.
Mislim da nitko nije ciljao na ljudskost i racionalnost dok je čitao o ovom filmu prije no što je izašao, a sumnjam i da su autori baš na to ciljali.
Upravo zato što je bolesna i apsurdna ideja, trebala je biti totalno neljudska i iracionalnija nego što je prikazano u filmu, uz naravno više gore detalja.
I smatram da zbog toga što nije razrađena na taj način je uzaludno potrošena. A doimala se zanimljivom.
Ovak kak je, živa dosada je film.
--------
Last.fm

Sharan

Post by Sharan » 18 Jun 2011, 20:06

Pogledah prvi dio, opisah ga ovdje : http://isk.int.ba/wordpress/?p=1389

Mislim da ću baciti oko i na drugi, ali sumnjam da ću ići tako daleko i da pišem o njemu.
http://www.dnevnikprezivjelog.com
http://www.arnelsaric.info
http://www.izvansvakekontrole.com

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 18 Jun 2011, 20:20

Mislim da nitko nije ciljao na ljudskost i racionalnost dok je čitao o ovom filmu prije no što je izašao, a sumnjam i da su autori baš na to ciljali.

I baš zato je bilo tako ugodno iznenađenje. I po tome sudeći, izgleda da su ga tako i zamišljali. Ka šta su i sami rekli, prvi dio je eskperiment s idejom, očito light verzija da ljude navikne na nju, s umetenjem tog human faktora u film. Oće li drugi bit ono šta su ljudi očekivali od prvog, je već stvar za sebe.
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

Wheel Smith

Post by Wheel Smith » 18 Jun 2011, 20:58

1 dio očekivao sam nesto uzemirujuće na kraju je ispalo onako osrednje dobra ideja u svakom slučaju..... pogledat ce se i dvojka
:supz: :supz:

Info

Post by Info » 18 Jun 2011, 21:00

Nisam ni pogledao još prvi dio, a i ne privlači me baš nešto
"I saved your life Jesse... are you gonna save mine?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=582TR2N_sPM

Deimos

Post by Deimos » 21 Jun 2011, 12:47

prvi dio živa dosada.
SpoilerShow
najgore onaj japanac kaj se cijelo vrijeme dere ko neki samuraj
a najjači su mi ovi redatelji koji naprave ovakvo sranje sa bolesnom idejom pa to nazivaju umjetnošću. po tome je eli roth micheangelo u svijetu filma, a rodriguez da vinci. a za takshi mike-a ne znam ni kaj bih rekel. film je imao ok ideju ali izvedba je čisto sranje - presterilno, loši glumci i radnja je jednostavno dosadna