Night of the Living Dorks (2004)

Post by john_constantine » 15 Dec 2010, 22:06

Trailer

Redatelj: Mathias Dinter
Scenarij: Mathias Dinter
Godina: 2004
Žanr: horor komedija
Država: Njemačka
Glumi: Tino Mewes, Manuel Cortez, Thomas Schmieder, Collien Fernandes, Hendrik Borgmann...
The school friends Philip, Wurst and Konrad are high-school losers: Philip desires the sexy Uschi, an easy girl for successful boys; the complex Konrad lists all the humiliations he has been submitted in school; and Wurst only cares to dope himself and smoke pot. Philip's next door gothic neighbor Rebecca has a non-corresponded crush on Philip. When Rebecca performs an ancient voodoo ritual in the cemetery with her friends, Philip and his friends arrive, mocking the ceremony and are accidentally blasted with zombie ashes from Haiti. Then, while driving his van, Wurst smokes marijuana but he has a car accident and the trio dies. However, they awake in the morgue and sooner they realize that they have become zombies. While seeking an antidote in the Necronomicon, Konrad, Wurst and Philip find the advantages of being zombies, becoming successful due to their recently acquired strength.
Last edited by john_constantine on 17 Dec 2010, 23:54, edited 1 time in total.
Michel puši karu.

Horrorist

Re: Night of the Living Dorks (2004)

Post by Horrorist » 16 Dec 2010, 08:57

Pa kad već imamo topic....
Najbolja mi horror komedija uz Shaun of the dead!! :rotflmao:
Nisam se prestao cerekat cijeli film a ja se inače jako malo smijem.. :klapklap:

10/10

Preporuka i pol :pointlaugh:
When there is no more rooom in hell, the dead will walk the earth!

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 17 Dec 2010, 23:00

Stvarno zabavna horor komedija. Da, riječ je o vrlo predvidljivoj i stereotipnoj komediji (ono, štreberi, nasilnik, strogi učitelj tjelesnog, seks s starijom ženskom, najbolja frendica i slično). I prvih 15 minuta djeluje baš stereotipno, ali čim glavni likovi postanu zombiji, onda krene zabava. Sat i pol vrlo brzo prođe iako je humor čisto solidan i ne pretjerano originalan, ali dovoljno da se opustite i zabavite. Naročito galerija uvrnutih likova, a jedan od prejakih likova poput Conrada s nekoliko odličnih fora i dijaloga. 4/5
Michel puši karu.

Bub

Post by Bub » 17 Dec 2010, 23:32

Ajde ako su komentari ovako dobri onda će se morat pogledat, mada mi ne obećava baš previše ovako na prvu.

remike2

Post by remike2 » 18 Dec 2010, 09:32

Bub wrote:Ajde ako su komentari ovako dobri onda će se morat pogledat, mada mi ne obećava baš previše ovako na prvu.
Također, ide na listu za skidanje.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.