Needle (2010)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
HorrorHR
Site Admin

Needle (2010)

Post by HorrorHR » 09 Oct 2010, 12:28

A killer uses an 18th century machine with supernatural powers to terrorize students at Saint Mary's College.
Director: John V. Soto
Writers: Anthony Egan, John V. Soto

Trailer: http://www.horrorhr.com/trailer-i-poste ... ki-needle/

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: Needle (2010)

Post by HorrorHR » 09 Oct 2010, 12:29

razgovor Dread Centrala sa redateljem na Screamfest LA:
As for Needle, Soto’s solo-directorial debut (the Aussie filmmaker previously co-directed the Australian teen Fatal Attraction-esque flick Crush with Jeff Gerritsen), the self-professed fan of horror (he cites Romero, Argento, Carpenter and Hitchcock as his influences) told us, “I'm also a fan of murder-mystery type films and love the puzzle element that seems to engage the audience more than say the average slasher (film).”

Dread asked the filmmaker whether or not Clive Barker’s Lament Configuration (the hellish Rubik’s Cube at the center of Hellraiser) played any part in his inspiration for Needle’s ‘La Vadou Mort,’ and Soto stated, “Hellraiser is a classic horror film and ‘yes’, the Needle machine does pay homage. Needle also pays homage to various films and horror genres - in particular murder-mystery-slashers like Urban Legend, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Black Christmas and to a certain extent Final Destination.”

“Our film is set at a college, and the machine falls into the hands of a particularly nasty person,” continued Soto of the antagonist at the center of his horror-hybrid, “who wants revenge for something that occurred ten years prior. We've layered the film with six distinct clues to the killer's identity, and it’s up to the audience to work out which of the ten suspects is the killer. People should have it figured out before the reveal, but many get it wrong because they've relied on our intentionally misleading trailer.”

While Soto isn’t resting on his laurels with Needle (the filmmaker’s got a number of projects in various forms of development – one by the title of Last Road), he’s excited about the Screamfest premiere of Needle.

“The Screamfest people have selected a great bunch of films that will make any horror movie fan very happy,” enthused Sota, “and I'm keen to watch as many as I can. I love that Screamfest supports the horror genre, in particular the writers, directors and actors; and I implore people to get off their lazy butts and come down to Mann's Chinese Theater in Hollywood to watch these cool films. You can go to a multiplex playing remakes and sequels and boring romantic comedies any time of the year, but if you want a dose of some truly unique, original and engaging scary films, come down to Screamfest!”

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 09 Oct 2010, 12:30

Po viđenom u traileru i ideji, /me likes

remike2

Post by remike2 » 09 Oct 2010, 15:06

Zvuči i izgleda zanimljivo, gledat će se. :D :kokicarenje:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

jeba

Post by jeba » 24 Oct 2010, 15:01

izgleda dobro

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 25 Oct 2010, 12:16

potpis na posteve iznad

Jane Doe

Post by Jane Doe » 08 Dec 2010, 08:41

ja mu dajem 6,5/10
iz trailera bi se reklo da je neki super horrorac, a kad film počne misliš da je neko žešće smeće, ali nije ni jedno ni drugo.
treba progurat prve minute i dat filmu da se malo razvije. nije loše, čak solidno po atmosferi i priči za koju sam mislila da će bit žešći kliše, ali eto, ispalo je dobro i ček mi se svidjio i twist i kraj.
najveća zamjerka filmu su glumci koji su primjer netalentiranosti, a predvodi ih stariji brat glavnog lika kojeg neznam di su našli :facepalm: da su glumci bolji i da su ubojstva mrvu odvratnija, uz ovu atmosferu, ocjena bi bila osjetno viša, ali eto...
ono, vrijedi jednom pogledat, meni je bio zanimljiviji nego, recimo Devil koji je rađen većom lovom i koji ima bolje efekte (spominjem taj film ne zato jer su slični, nego mi je to zadnji noviji tak-tak film kaj sam gledala).... možda se netko neće složit, ali to je čisto moj stav

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 08 Dec 2010, 16:30

skinuo pred koje vrijeme neki dvdrip, bila full loša slika, pa rekao da ću bolje pričekati da nabasam na DVD negdje

metallicat

Post by metallicat » 17 Dec 2010, 00:32

također + nikako nać titove, a potrebni su kad se gleda navečer.

Wheel Smith

Post by Wheel Smith » 17 Dec 2010, 16:54

film nit smrdi nit miriše - fora je ta tehnika od ubojice kojom se rješava žrtava al inače tipičan slasher - nije katastrofa
:supz: :supz:

GreenHornet

Post by GreenHornet » 30 Dec 2010, 00:41

sasvim dobar film za ubiti vrijeme.dobra tematike(doduse malo nedoreceno,ali ocekivano) sa par brutalnih/krvavih ubojstava,samo je problem sto su prakticki ista....twist i razlog tko,kako,zasto- predvidljivi.
Zaljubljen sam u Fräulein Unbekann!!!!!