Chaos (2005.)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
remike2

Chaos (2005.)

Post by remike2 » 22 May 2010, 11:04

O filmu:
Chaos is a 2005 movie about the rape and murder of two adolescent girls. It stars Kevin Gage, Sage Stallone and Stephen Wozniak and was directed by David DeFalco. This feature film is a remake of Wes Craven's film, The Last House on the Left, itself a remake of Ingmar Bergman's Academy Award-winning The Virgin Spring. However, the director of "Chaos" has played down any connection to these two movies, and neither Craven nor Bergman were provided a story credit. Some controversy stems from the film's postcard tagline and eventual theatrical release poster, "...it's only a movie...," which is borrowed from the infamous tagline of The Last House On The Left. The original 2005 limited theatrical release poster, however, provides its own new tagline, "The Most Brutal Movie Ever Released," which was followed by the similar 2006 DVD release tagline, "The Most Brutal Movie Ever Made." The substantial difference between Chaos and the previous two films named above is the ending, where by Eddie Chaos Cooper eschews the questions its predecessors raised on vigilantism and revenge, and in stead seems to express simply that "evil exists."

Glumačka postava:
Kevin Gage
Stephen Wozniak
Sage Stallone

Plot:
Chaos is the story of two adolescent girls who, while vacationing at one of their parents' mountain homes, go to a rave party in the woods in order to get some ecstasy, and are then brutally raped and murdered by Eddie "Chaos" Cooper - the film's titular character - and his two accomplices, Frankie and Daisy.

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

jeba

Re: Chaos (2005.)

Post by jeba » 22 May 2010, 16:10

User comment na Imdb kaže: So very dull, so completely plot less, so pathetically pointless. :D

remike2

Re: Chaos (2005.)

Post by remike2 » 22 May 2010, 16:21

Ne izgleda baš nešto i radnja vuče podosta na Last House, al možda ga i pogledam, čuo sam prvenstveno da je dosta brutalan i bolestan, ali sa lošom glumom, itd...
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.