I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer (2006.)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
remike2

I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer (2006.)

Post by remike2 » 21 May 2010, 20:54

O filmu:
I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer is a horror film released straight to DVD on August 22, 2006 as the direct-to-video sequel to 1998's I Still Know What You Did Last Summer and I Know What You Did Last Summer and the third installment in the series. It was filmed in Park City, Utah. Despite the fact the title implies the movie is a continuation of the storyline, it does not have any of the cast returning from the first two movies.

Glumačka postava:
Brooke Nevin
David Paetkau
Torrey DeVitto
Ben Easter
Seth Packard

Plot:
On July 4th, in the small Broken Ridge, Colorado, the teenagers Colby, his girlfriend Amber and their friends Zoe, Roger and PJ play a prank with the legend of the Fisherman that kills teenagers with dirty little secrets with his hook in an entertaining park. However, when PJ jumps with his skateboard, there is an unexpected accident and PJ dies. The group stays together and makes a covenant to keep their secret. One year later, Amber receives messages in her cell-phone telling that "I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer" and she gathers her friends to find who might have told about their pact. They find that PJ's cousin Lance also knows what they did. Sooner they find that a dark man wearing slicker is chasing them with a hook to kill each one of them.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NwP8MFZqlk

Poster:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer (2006.)

Post by HorrorHR » 21 May 2010, 21:05

Nja... http://www.horrorhr.com/ill-always-know ... mmer-2006/

Jedino što pamtim je mala inovativnost kod ubojičinog identiteta...

remike2

Post by remike2 » 21 May 2010, 21:07

HorrorHR wrote:Nja... http://www.horrorhr.com/ill-always-know ... mmer-2006/

Jedino što pamtim je mala inovativnost kod ubojičinog identiteta...
Meni ni to, jako loš nastavak, najlošiji u cijelom serijalu, meni baš katastrofa!
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Wheel Smith

Post by Wheel Smith » 21 May 2010, 22:05

nisam gledao niti neću

dobra su prva dva
:supz: :supz: