Written: Megan Martin

Foršpan filma

Uloge:
Emily Perkins..........................Brigitte
Brendan Fletcher....................Jeremy
Katharine Isabelle...................Ginger
Tatiana Maslany.....................Ghost

SADRŽAJ:
"- Brigitte's on the run from Bailey Downs, and she tries to prevent what happened to her sister, Ginger, from happening to her by shooting up with monkshood. Eventually she collapses and the police that find assume the monkshood is an illegal drug, and she is sent to rehab. She is deprived of the only thing that will stop her from turning into a beast and killing everyone and everything in her way. She meets a girl who is quiet and not well-liked, and much like herself, by the name of Ghost that helps her deal with her new problem and to escape the werewolf curse."

O FILMU:
- Dečko Koji Obećava recenzija

- This is a genuinely creepy film, with creepy plot, creepy filming and creepy story with several creepy scenes. This one bravely does and creates and entirely different film, a much darker one spun cleanly from the first. A cult niche and maybe a lesson on how to do sequels ..

- All in all the film has much to be successful with believable performances, especially from the film's lead Bridget, a good storyline, suspenseful direction, a creepy score all adding up to a startling refreshing take on an otherwise dying genre. Don't be fooled this sequel has major bite!

- This is the only sequel I have seen that could be considered an improvement on its original.
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

john_constantine

Re: Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed (2004)

Post by john_constantine » 28 Apr 2010, 21:13

He, puno zabavniji nastavak iako nema onaj štih originala. Brutalna završnica, dobre scene preobrazbi, a tek ta scena masovne masturbacije, scena za pamćenje. :mrgreen: No, tu baš ima ona scena nad kojom sam se zamislio... ti dijelovi s osobom koja je živa izgorjela u kući, pa je zamotana u zavojima, hendikepirana, bez mogućnosti govora, samo su oči ostale čitave. I tako provesti cijeli život? Jbt, ja bi radije da me usmrte isti čas, jebe mi se za Crkvu, i sva ta njihova pravila. Ne bi htio biti u takvom stanju niti minutu.
Michel puši karu.

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 08 May 2010, 21:22

Kraj filma je najžešći 8)
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -