My Soul To Take (2010.)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
remike2

My Soul To Take (2010.)

Post by remike2 » 22 Apr 2010, 21:00

Nakon par godina Wes Craven se vraća horor žanru sa svojim najnovijem filmu koji bi trebao izaći 29.10 ove godine u SAD-u. Ovo je prvi film nakon New Nightmare iz 1994. godine u kojem je Wes redatelj i scenarist filma.

O filmu:
As legend has it, a serial killer will return to the quaint town of Riverton to murder the seven children that were born the night he allegedly died. Sixteen years after his death, members of the community begin to disappear. The plot focuses around the idea of his death being true, him still being at large or him possessing one of seven to complete the murders.

Naslov filma:
The working title of the film originates from a quote in the film Craven describes being "if you fight the devil 24/7, it’s not enough, you have to fight 25/8.The original title was to be named after main character Bug. Craven states "We were a little concerned about locking ourselves into that title because people were a bit confused about it. But we're fond of 25/8 now. If enough people know what it's about, what the title means. 24/7 isn't enough, 25/8, its as simple as that. On October 19, 2009, Craven announced on Twitter that the film would be renamed My Soul To Take.

Glumačka postava:
Henry Lee Hopper (son of actor Dennis Hopper) was originally cast in the lead role, but was replaced by Max Thieriot after Hopper contracted mononucleosis. Adam is unaware that his father is the killer. Accompanying Thieriot is John Magaro as Alex Dunkelman, Adam's friend who is abused regularly by his stepfather, Quint (Lou Sumrall). Paulina Olszynski plays Brittany Cunningham, who shares a mutual secret attraction to Adam. Nick Lashaway plays Brandon O'Neal, a "dashing, athletic jock" and "the handsomest boy in his school" who is attracted to Brittany. Emily Meade plays Leah ("Fang"). Zena Grey, Denzel Whitaker, Trevor St. John, Raúl Esparza and Shareeka Epps will also star.

Par slika:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

remike2

Re: My Soul To Take (2010.)

Post by remike2 » 22 Apr 2010, 21:00

Tematika filma je već dosta poznata i slična kod Wesa Cravena još od Nightmare On Elm Street pa kroz Shocker. Iako nemam nekih prevelikih očekivanja vezanih za film nadam se da će mi se film svidjeti i da će sve biti dobro. Glumačka postava je uglavnom nepoznata, no Wes ih sve redom hvali. U svakom slučaju me zanima kako će ispasti film.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 22 Apr 2010, 21:01

remike2 wrote:Nakon par godina Wes Craven se vraća horor žanru sa svojim najnovijem filmu koji bi trebao izaći 29.10 ove godine u SAD-u. Ovo je prvi film nakon New Nightmare iz 1994. godine u kojem je Wes redatelj i scenarist filma.

O filmu:
As legend has it, a serial killer will return to the quaint town of Riverton to murder the seven children that were born the night he allegedly died. Sixteen years after his death, members of the community begin to disappear. The plot focuses around the idea of his death being true, him still being at large or him possessing one of seven to complete the murders.

Naslov filma:
The working title of the film originates from a quote in the film Craven describes being "if you fight the devil 24/7, it’s not enough, you have to fight 25/8.The original title was to be named after main character Bug. Craven states "We were a little concerned about locking ourselves into that title because people were a bit confused about it. But we're fond of 25/8 now. If enough people know what it's about, what the title means. 24/7 isn't enough, 25/8, its as simple as that. On October 19, 2009, Craven announced on Twitter that the film would be renamed My Soul To Take.

Glumačka postava:
Henry Lee Hopper (son of actor Dennis Hopper) was originally cast in the lead role, but was replaced by Max Thieriot after Hopper contracted mononucleosis. Adam is unaware that his father is the killer. Accompanying Thieriot is John Magaro as Alex Dunkelman, Adam's friend who is abused regularly by his stepfather, Quint (Lou Sumrall). Paulina Olszynski plays Brittany Cunningham, who shares a mutual secret attraction to Adam. Nick Lashaway plays Brandon O'Neal, a "dashing, athletic jock" and "the handsomest boy in his school" who is attracted to Brittany. Emily Meade plays Leah ("Fang"). Zena Grey, Denzel Whitaker, Trevor St. John, Raúl Esparza and Shareeka Epps will also star.

Par slika:
crnac će prvi umrijeti :mrgreen: :axe:
Michel puši karu.

jeba

Post by jeba » 22 Apr 2010, 21:33

Zvuči zanimljivo, a crnac će imat sreće ako preživi uvodnu špicu :D

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 22 Apr 2010, 21:54

Ovo se jedno virme zvalo 25. 8. ako se ne varan. Uglavnom, jedva čekan! 8)
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 14 Aug 2010, 11:01

I guess those one-sheets for My Soul to Take will be heading back to the printer as Universal announced a new date for the film just a little while ago. That's right, kids, instead of the previously announced October 29th, we'll be seeing the flick a couple of weeks earlier on October 8th, spreading out the horror for that month quite nicely.

Wheel Smith

Post by Wheel Smith » 14 Aug 2010, 17:51

jebote ovaj killer isti oni likovi metalci sto su se natjecali na euroviziji...

ja mislio imat ce neku kul masku....
:supz: :supz:

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 14 Aug 2010, 17:51

Dakle, Saw 7 sad ostaje bez rivala na otvaranju ako se dobro sićan?
Stvarno san oduševljen radnjom u filmu, i bit će mi ovo pravo zagrijavanje za nadolazeći Scream 4. :supz:
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

boyko

Post by boyko » 14 Aug 2010, 18:52

jeba wrote:Zvuči zanimljivo, a crnac će imat sreće ako preživi uvodnu špicu :D
haha true,true. :lol:
''Ne biste li radije da vas, kada umrete, pojedu vaši rođaci nego crvi?''

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 18 Aug 2010, 10:29

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 18 Aug 2010, 10:29

Bub

Post by Bub » 18 Aug 2010, 10:53

Po trailer-u mi ne izgleda nešto spektakularno, ali dobro trailer može zavarat, pa sam možda ja u krivu.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 18 Aug 2010, 16:48

Bub wrote:
Po trailer-u mi ne izgleda nešto spektakularno, ali dobro trailer može zavarat, pa sam možda ja u krivu.
kod danasnjih horrora, pogotov ovih koji idu u kino:

ako je film samo OK - super
ako film nije dosadan - super

Moralo se smanjiti kriterije, filmovima dam pozitivnu "ocjenu" ako nemam previše stvari protiv njih, a ne samo kada imam puno stvari da su za (ovi su rijetki). jeb'ga harsh reality...

Wheel Smith

Post by Wheel Smith » 18 Aug 2010, 17:48

dobro trailer izgleda... samo koji vrag dvije minute.... spoila sve možda

a nekako mi se čini

da taj duh ubojice
SpoilerShow
nije ubojica te ima twist neki osim ako wes nije izmislio novog koljača - koji će ić u nastavcima
:supz: :supz:

Damned_Thing

Post by Damned_Thing » 18 Aug 2010, 19:25

Wheel Smith wrote:dobro trailer izgleda... samo koji vrag dvije minute.... spoila sve možda

a nekako mi se čini

da taj duh ubojice
SpoilerShow
nije ubojica te ima twist neki osim ako wes nije izmislio novog koljača - koji će ić u nastavcima

I ja meni se cini da
SpoilerShow
ce najverovatnije biti neko od njih mozda cak bude da je sve to u glavi glavnog glumca pa on ubija.. 8)