Joshua Bowman as Peter
Courtney Hope as Amber
Bruce Payne as Bernard
Jamie Blackley as Ray
George Oliver as Runt
Saxon Trainor as Veronica
Perdita Weeks as Fiona

Synopsis:
"- Amber dreams of escaping her small town and persuades her friends to accompany her apartment-hunting in the big city. When their transportation breaks down, Amber and friends gratefully accept a ride in the back of a semi. But when the driver refuses to stop and they discover the cargo is cartons of blood, they panic. Soon, panic turns to terror when the truck disgorges into a dark, abandoned warehouse where blood-thirsty creatures learn to hunt human prey, which the friends realize is what they have now become..."

Info:
- After Dark Films began with the shooting of the slasher film in August 2009 in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- After Dark produced the film in association with Dobré Films and in cooperation with Lionsgate and NBC Universal’s fantasy Channel Syfy.
- The film premiered on 25 March 2010 and the theatrical release is set for September 2010 over After Dark Films
- United Kingdom/Bulgarian co-production
- It's said that the film will feature a "vampire subculture that we haven't seen before" that's done in a "..raw, European style. It's not glitzy and overdone".
- Director Patrik Syversen also worked on the Norwegian film Manhunt.
- One of the first films under the new After Dark Originals banner (The 8 Originals represent After Dark’s unwavering commitment to emerging writers and directors as the focus of its creative vision. The creation of the Originals slate is yet another example of After Dark’s belief in the economics and artistry of independent film production. Unlike After Dark’s “8 Films To Die For®”, After Dark Originals are wholly financed and produced by After Dark Films. The 8 Originals represent After Dark’s unwavering commitment to emerging writers and directors as the focus of its creative vision. The creation of the Originals slate is yet another example of After Dark’s belief in the economics and artistry of independent film production. Unlike After Dark’s “8 Films To Die For®”, After Dark Originals are wholly financed and produced by After Dark Films.

"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 12 Apr 2010, 17:20

Ne znam za vas, ali meni se čini da bi ovo mogao biti odličan film, pa iako mi ovo sve miriše na "30 Days of Night" rip-off.
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

Scarface

Re: After Dark Originals: Prowl (2010)

Post by Scarface » 12 Apr 2010, 18:47

Drago mi je za još jedan After Dark pack horrora. 8)
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 12 Apr 2010, 21:13

I meni isto te se nadam da će ovo novo ispasti sve bolje i bolje...

- Charles Bukowski -

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 12 Apr 2010, 23:08

podržavam ideju, vidim da snimaju u bugarskoj znači po defaultu vjerojatnije da će biti sranje :mrgreen:
jel ti ovaj zadnji screenshot proizašao iz "30 days of night" ili se stvarno toliko otvoreno furaju na njega

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 13 Apr 2010, 21:24

To je bila prva fotka koja je izašla iz filma.
I ja sam pomislio da je možda fotka iz nastavka "30 Days of Night"...ali kažu da nije...

- Charles Bukowski -

Studeni

Post by Studeni » 14 Apr 2010, 12:02

meni njegov Rovdyr, unatoč neviđenoj derivativnosti, bio mega kul pa, ako i ovo bude tako ili zabavnije....super!
Another swig,
One last gulp,
One more tablet to pop,
Anything to get me to start
working on what I’ve been putting off

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 25 Apr 2011, 11:00

Studeni

Post by Studeni » 25 Apr 2011, 11:53

jbg! :D
Another swig,
One last gulp,
One more tablet to pop,
Anything to get me to start
working on what I’ve been putting off

yakkazu

Post by yakkazu » 16 May 2011, 18:39

film je sranje, odurno sranje. likovi, ajme majko, hrpa stereotipnog topovskog mesa, glavna likusa, nisu mogli goru i drveniju zbilja da nadju, prica, neprobavljiva, vrhunac i vise nego neprobavljiv, a za kraj da ne pricam. fuj

yakkazu

Post by yakkazu » 23 May 2011, 19:12

kraykulla

Post by kraykulla » 21 Oct 2011, 11:43

jedno od najžešćih sranja koje sam u životu gledao!bljuuuv!