Gladiators V Werewolves: Edge of Empire (2010)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
Dragonrage

Gladiators V Werewolves: Edge of Empire (2010)

Post by Dragonrage » 23 Mar 2010, 20:01

Britanski povijesni akcijski horror koji spaja gladijatore i vukodlake se trenutačno nalazi u fazi pred-produkcije, a iza režije istoga stoji britanski redatelj Rob Green koji je režirao ratni horrorac "The Bunker" iz 2001. Također valja naglasiti kako produkciju filma potpisuju producenti filmova kao što su "Dog Soldiers", "Lesbian Vampire Killers" i "The Tournament".
Kada će konkretno početi snimanje, tko će igrati glavne uloge, te naravno, kada će film biti prikazan, još je nepozanato. Ali možda ne bi bilo loše držati ovaj naslov na oku...čini se dovoljno zanimljiv, pa čak i originalan. BTW...nešto se spominje da bi ovo trebao biti prvi film u planiranoj trilogiji...vidjet ćemo.

IMDB

RADNJA
The Hunt. The Trap. The Games.

AD 160. The Romans occupy Britain, and the great Hadrian's Wall divides the land, built to keep back the northern warrior tribes, and something far more dangerous; a clan of savage wolf-like creatures which roam the lowlands.
Word reaches Governor Flavius that the Emperor has decreed that new, more fearsome beasts should be captured for the games. The ambitious Governor, having heard rumours of the fierce wolf-beasts beyond the great wall, senses an opportunity to win favour with the Emperor and even a place in the senate.
The heroic Centurian, Titus, is tasked with hunting and trapping the wolf-creatures. Titus and his legionaries track the beasts to their mountain lair and discover a warrior clan who transform at will into mighty, armour clad werewolves. In a fierce battle, the beasts slaughter half of the legionaries. Titus and his surviving men escape and ensnare the pursuing werewolves.
The Governor is delighted he has his prized new fighting savages, but Titus realizes that anyone bitten by a werewolf is cursed to become one of their kind. He warns the Governor that the werewolves pose a grave threat if they increase their numbers. Titus's reward for challenging the Governor is to be stripped of his rank and thrown into the arena where the beasts' savagery will be tested.
Excited spectators cram the amphitheatre. Titus and the land's best gladiators are pitted against the ferocious werewolves, but the beasts are powerful and smart. For every two fighters they slay, they leave one wounded and alive. Titus's fears are confirmed; the werewolves are building an army. The final day of the games will be a blood and thunder battle, more savage than any Roman has seen or experienced before.
Concept Art

A$H

Re: Gladiators V Werewolves: Edge of Empire (2010)

Post by A$H » 23 Mar 2010, 20:16

fora.. :D
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 23 Mar 2010, 20:31

Kad vidin ovako nešto dođe mi da skačen tri ure od veselja.
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 23 Mar 2010, 20:48

jako zanimljivo, ima potencijala 8)
Michel puši karu.

Ninja

Post by Ninja » 23 Mar 2010, 21:03

Auu, ovo obecava. :D

DrugsBunny

Post by DrugsBunny » 23 Mar 2010, 21:18

Ovo smrdi na prenajbolje :D
...I wrapped our love in all this foil,
Silver-tight like spider legs
I never wanted it to ever spoil,
But flies will lay their eggs...

Sammy

Post by Sammy » 24 Mar 2010, 00:37

djeluje zabavno :D
You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.