REC 3

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
DEXTER

REC 3

Post by DEXTER » 07 Dec 2009, 20:42

Some huge news comes courtesy of Dread Central this evening as one of their staffers was on hand for a special screening of Jaume Balaguero and Paco Plaza's splatter-fest Rec 2 with the directors on hand. While the directors told me they weren't interested in getting behind the camera for a third film in the franchise (in this interview this past September), the recent box office explosion in Spain might have infected their brains. "Balagueró is prepping his next film right now, which is not REC 3, but is already planning the third film," the site writes confirming that the duo will once again reunite for more apartment terror. As for where it will go, "He has several different ideas of where to take the third film, most of which involve leaving the apartment building of the first two. Filmax, the series' production company, is already actively planning the third film." Sony Home Entertainment will release the film here in the States next year (and probably not on Blu-ray. Dicks).
:supz:
[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/szd35x.png[/img]
[i][b]America's favorite serial killer.[/b][/i]

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 12 Dec 2009, 11:45

I sa Fangorije par dana ranije od ovoga što je Ash kvoutao:
In last night's In Brief, we erroneously reported on [Rec] 3 being in-development due to the appearance of an "official" website and Facebook page. This morning, Aullidos contacted Filmax to discover that both pages were bogus, and had in fact duped most genre sites - ours included. Upon further inspection, Fango has verified that while the official sites for [Rec] and the current [Rec] 2 are hosted in Madrid, Spain - the fake [Rec] 3 site is hosted in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Michael Scott, we're looking at you...

The question is "Why would someone go to the trouble of cooking up a hoax for this?" While the fake site had no advertising present, tracking was installed so perhaps this was testing the waters for a bigger hoax is yet to come?
Michael Scott :D :D