Creature from the Black Lagoon (2011)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
A$H

Creature from the Black Lagoon (2011)

Post by A$H » 23 Jul 2009, 23:56

Remake ofc..

Director:
Breck Eisner - primio se lik dosta ozbiljnog posla..radi jos na 2 remake-a - Flash Gordon i The Crazies..

PLOT - A scientific expedition discovers a prehistoric amphibious creature.

Concept Art

Vincent Guastini from Vincent Guastini Productions: “At this moment, I have some idea which direction there going in, but as of now, it’s still ongoing and we’ll have to see what the outcome of this will be. These are my ideas that are both traditional and freshened up, without destroying the classic original. We also did a version that was an exact replica of the original creature as a model to give them a full idea where we are going from, and what improvements we can make and the possibilities of what the Creature could look like. Whatever happens I feel very confident that whichever direction Universal goes in will be the right one.”
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 24 Jul 2009, 05:47

eh, original je baš bio odličan, ali me baš interesira remake, da vidimo kako će ispasti. Ali jbt, remake Flash Gordona? :roll: :lol:
Michel puši karu.

dragonheart

Post by dragonheart » 24 Jul 2009, 14:16

john_constantine wrote:eh, original je baš bio odličan, ali me baš interesira remake, da vidimo kako će ispasti. Ali jbt, remake Flash Gordona? :roll: :lol:

Otkada je još najavljeno da će Stephen Sommers režirat Flash Gordona,taj remake mi je jedan od najočekivanijih filmova općenito,a ako ne i najočekivaniji,jer o tom remakeu s pristojnim efektima fantaziram već godinama,btw-ona serija nova je najveći škart u povijesti čovječanstva,no kak mi je to cool lik čak sam i to sve pogledao.
It's not who I am underneath...

...but what I do that defines me.

http://dragonheart.blog.hr/