Supernova (2000)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
A$H

Supernova (2000)

Post by A$H » 28 Feb 2009, 14:16

Director:
Walter Hill - redatelj super filmova kao sto su The Warriors, Johnny Handsome, Hard Times, Crossroads, 48 Hrs..itd..

PLOT - Supernova chronicles the search and rescue patrol of a medical ship in deep space in the early 22nd century and its six-member crew which includes a Captain and Pilot (Robert Forster),a co-pilot (James Spader), a medical officer (Angela Bassett), a medical technician (Lou Diamond Phillips), a search and rescue paramedic (Robin Tunney), and a computer technician (Wilson Cruz). When their vessel, the Nightingale 229, answers an emergency distress signal from a comet mining operation in a distant galaxy, the crew soon finds itself in danger from the mysterious young man (Peter Facinelli) they rescue, the alien artifact he's smuggled aboard, and the gravitational pull of a giant star about go supernova the most massive explosion in the universe.

POSTER

DVD Art

GLUME

James Spader ... Nick Vanzant
Angela Bassett ... Dr. Kaela Evers
Robert Forster ... A.J. Marley
Lou Diamond Phillips ... Yerzy Penalosa
Peter Facinelli ... Karl Larson
Robin Tunney ... Danika Lund
Wilson Cruz ... Benj Sotomejor

TRAILER - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNpd7xpFS7c

SLIKE

It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

A$H

Post by A$H » 28 Feb 2009, 14:52

pamtim ga kao solidan SF triler..i izgleda mi kao da je stvarno podcijenjen..pa eto skinuo ga i nakon 9 god. ga budem opet pogledao..da vidim kakav ce mi sad bit..
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 02 Mar 2009, 18:10

Kad sam ga zadnji put gledao, a ima tome već dosta godina...možda čak i 7-8...ostao mi u lošem sjećanju. Mislim da ga se čak i Hill odrekao...ako se ne varam na filmu je kao redatelj potpisan stanoviti Alan Smithee.

EDIT
Da...bio ga se odrekao, ali ne ako Alan Smithee već kao Thomas Lee LOL...evo trivia...

This was the first post-Alan Smithee film. For many years, a director who for whatever reason wished not to be credited for a movie would have his name replaced with the name "Alan Smithee". After the film An Alan Smithee Film: Burn Hollywood Burn (1997), the name was too well known, and so the Director's Guild of America decided to replace the name "Alan Smithee" with the name "Thomas Lee".