A$H

World War Z (2010)

Post by A$H » 28 Jan 2009, 13:27

Director:
Marc Forster

Writers:
Max Brooks (novel)
J. Michael Straczynski (screenplay)

PLOT - Ten years after the human victory over the world wide Zombie epidemic, referred to as World War Z, Max Brooks scours the world collecting the stories and experiences of those who have survived the conflict that almost eradicated humanity.

Artist Daniel LuVisi created the piece, entitled "The Battle of Yonkers," in an attempt to land a job on World War Z, Paramount Pictures' big-budget zombie epic based on the Max Brooks novel. Writer J. Michael Straczynski adapted the story for the screen.

Website io9 received the following message from LuVisi:

This is the image I did, to get on the film World War Z with Marc Forster, director of Quantum of Solace. Can't say whats going on or what the outcome is right now, but it's not in the negative zone :)

This was one of the most difficult images I've ever done. Incredibly challenging to the point where I wanted to quit. But through thick and thin I forced myself to complete it.

CONCEPT ART

It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

Mairosu
Location: Ministarstvo za istrazivanje ruda i gubljenje vremena

Post by Mairosu » 28 Jan 2009, 13:55

Prvo da kazem da sam veliki fan knjige, koju sam procitao tri puta.

Prosto mi je neverovatno da poverujem da ce ovo biti uspesna adaptacija, jer je scope knjige toliki da bi jedino mogla da ga pokrije desetocasovna miniserija ili tako nesto. Film ce morati da izostavi kilo zanimljivih detalja, napravice samo jos jedan Dawn of the Dead klon.

Zadovoljan sam doduse sto ce na adaptaciji scenarija raditi J. Michael Straczynski, meni licno dobro poznat iz 80s Twilight Zone serijala.
[i]Ako vidite duha, napijte se Pik piva do uha ![/i]

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 28 Jan 2009, 17:10

Mairosu wrote:Prvo da kazem da sam veliki fan knjige, koju sam procitao tri puta.

Prosto mi je neverovatno da poverujem da ce ovo biti uspesna adaptacija, jer je scope knjige toliki da bi jedino mogla da ga pokrije desetocasovna miniserija ili tako nesto. Film ce morati da izostavi kilo zanimljivih detalja, napravice samo jos jedan Dawn of the Dead klon.

Zadovoljan sam doduse sto ce na adaptaciji scenarija raditi J. Michael Straczynski, meni licno dobro poznat iz 80s Twilight Zone serijala.

A strip fanovima poznatiji ka preporoditelj Spidermana. Uglavnom, obećava, morat ću i knjigu nabavit.
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 28 Jan 2009, 18:58

vidim da i big shot redatelja imaju...

maddjuro

Post by maddjuro » 28 Jan 2009, 19:44

u četvrtome mjesecu, ako se nevaram, izlazi i treća knjiga iz tog zombie serijala od brooksa
I may be an idiot, but i am no fool.

A$H

Post by A$H » 28 Jan 2009, 20:08

HorrorHR wrote:vidim da i big shot redatelja imaju...
da unistavaca Bond serijala.. :lol: :lol:
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

gandalf

Post by gandalf » 28 Jan 2009, 20:37

Već se od 2006. priča o tome, napokon neke prave informacije!

Mislim da će biti dobar film, ako će se koliko-toliko držati knjige!

Hec

Post by Hec » 28 Jan 2009, 21:09

najezih se....napokon neki spektakl :D
"Six strings to cover fear..."

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 29 Jan 2009, 00:48

Cannibalist wrote:najezih se....napokon neki spektakl :D
Bilo je i vrijeme 8)
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

Mairosu
Location: Ministarstvo za istrazivanje ruda i gubljenje vremena

Post by Mairosu » 29 Jan 2009, 13:47

Ta slika u opisu, "battle of yonkers", bi trebalo da bude xx,xxx ljudi protiv x,xxx,xxx zombija. Ako urade CGI, bojkot do pobede.
[i]Ako vidite duha, napijte se Pik piva do uha ![/i]

Mistrija

Post by Mistrija » 30 Jan 2009, 09:05

UH! Imam ovaj PDF na eng. nikako da se nakanim da procitam, kunu se svi da je mozda najjaca zombijada ikad napisana...
"Born in lust, turn to dust. Born in sin, come on in."

maddjuro

Post by maddjuro » 01 Feb 2009, 15:47

jos jedna slika
I may be an idiot, but i am no fool.

gandalf

Post by gandalf » 01 Feb 2009, 16:11

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 26 Jul 2009, 03:14

Some word came it at the San Diego Comic Con that Paramount Pictures is currently seeking a new director to get behind the camera for their forthcoming adaptation of World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War. Marc Forster, who bored us to death with Quantum of Solace, was originally slated to direct.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: World War Z (2010)

Post by HorrorHR » 23 Apr 2010, 00:54

Malo friških vijesti sa Dread Centrala:
In an interview with FEARnet Max Brooks offered the following update to fans wondering what's been going on -- "Paramount just renewed the option for World War Z, for half the time and twice the money, so that might signal interest," he tells the site. "We still got our director, Marc Forster, who's raring to go. We're all waiting on Matt Carnahan's new draft, which should come in a month or so. Once that comes in, then I think it probably will have to be tweaked and brought to the studio, but we're sort of zeroing in on that moment where Paramount has to say yes or no."
Intervju: http://www.fearnet.com/news/interviews/ ... world.html