Ghostbusters III (2012)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
HorrorHR
Site Admin

Ghostbusters III (2012)

Post by HorrorHR » 05 Sep 2008, 13:50

Columbia Pictures is getting serious about scaring up a new installment of its blockbuster "Ghostbusters" franchise.

The studio has set "The Office" co-exec producers Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky to write a script for a film designed to bring back together the original cast of Harold Ramis, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd and Ernie Hudson.

Studio would not comment on the development and has been mum on recent rumors that there was interest in making another installment of the franchise.

The scribes just wrote "Year One," a comedy that was directed by Ramis. Ramis with Aykroyd wrote the first two installments of the films. Ivan Reitman directed both the 1984 original and the sequel that was released in 1989. The close proximity between the writers and original Ghostbuster Ramis is evidence that the ghost chasers have sparked to the idea of returning.

"Ghostbusters" was Columbia's highest grossing film ever, until it was beaten by "Men in Black" and then "Spider-Man." An attempt to make a third installment of the franchise was stymied in the dealmaking stage. Sources said so much gross was pledged to the participants that it was next to impossible for the studio to make any money on a third installment.

No deals will be made with the original cast until the script is ready, but the gross percentage will certainly be an issue. Sony has a standing policy not to allow more than 25% of first dollar gross out the door.

The scribes, who are Emmy- nominated for their work on "The Office," just set up another picture at Columbia, selling their spec script "Bad Teacher" to the studio for Jimmy Miller to produce

A$H

Re: Ghostbusters 3 ?

Post by A$H » 05 Sep 2008, 20:38

citao sam o tome prije par mjeseci, tad je jos bilo govora da bi se kao cameo pojavili original glumci na pocetku filma i prepustili posao mladim snagama koji bi glumili u ostatku..to bi bilo fora da stvarno naprave..
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

A$H

Ramis Confirms Ghostbusters 3

Post by A$H » 11 Sep 2008, 07:11

We have been following Ghostbusters 3 very closely the past couple days and I think the film is finally making some headway. Of course the big questions still remain to be answered. Is Judd Apatow really going to be involved and how involved is Bill Murray going to be made in the film? Well today Harold Ramis wrote into The Chicago Tribune about the project,

"yes, columbia is developing a script for GB3 with my year one writing partners, gene stupnitsky and lee eisenberg. judd apatow is co-producing year one and has made several other films for sony, so of course the studio is hoping to tap into some of the same acting talent. aykroyd, ivan reitman and i are consulting at this point, and according to dan, bill murray is willing to be involved on some level. he did record his dialogue for the new ghostbusters video game, as did danny and i, and ernie hudson. the concept is that the old ghostbusters would appear in the film in some mentor capacity. not much else to say at this point. everyone is confident a decent script can be written and i guess we'll take it from there."

"Some metor capacity" has me concerned. I was always hoping this would be a return to glory for the old ghostbusters not a whole new team which is what this sounds like. It also appears though that we could see Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, James Franco and Michael Cera all suit up as Ghostbusters.. which is also an entertaining thought. Only time will tell whether this project will happen or not. Hopefully we will find out soon. Keep it here for the latest.

A$H

Ghostbusters 3 Rolling This Fall?

Post by A$H » 23 Feb 2009, 11:42

Code: Select all

Dan Aykroyd fielded questions at a House of Blues opening in Boston, Massachusetts recently. Naturally, Ghostbusters 3 was brought up during his online Q&A. When pressed for details on the threequel, he replied "Script is commenced early summer. Hope to be in production by late fall 2009."

As AICN's scooper pointed out, this would mean if the studio digs Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky's script (the two were brought on last September) a greenlight could be granted in May or June. Prep work would begin for a fall principal photography start.

In this new entry, original Ghostbusters Harold Ramis, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd and Ernie Hudson would return in some capacity. There are rumors they would hand the Proton packs and ghostbusting duties to a new team.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 23 Feb 2009, 18:02

pa i nije da mi je baš žao... dvojka je bila loša.
Michel puši karu.

A$H

Post by A$H » 11 Dec 2009, 20:58

Sigourney Weaver dropped a few possible spoilers about the upcoming Ghostbusters 3.

“I’m afraid to say it [Ghostbusters 3] is happening, I hope people are excited about that. I don’t know if I’m going to be in it, I have had a couple of calls asking ‘would you read the script’.”

:spoiler: :spoiler:

“I know that my little son Oscar – who was kidnapped from me – I think he has grown up to be a ghostbuster. I might be in it; I see nothing wrong with being in it, although I don’t think I will have a big part.”

“I think Bill Murray has a little more to do with it - he might be a ghost.”

Boby

Post by Boby » 11 Dec 2009, 23:47

Uf, ženska je izmakla kontroli :)

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 12 Dec 2009, 11:34

Stari Ghostbustersi su imali neku posebnu vibru, vjeujem da će trojku izubijati sa "super-duper" CGIjem do boli.

A$H

Re:

Post by A$H » 15 Jan 2010, 11:16

topic preimenovan posto se film ziher snima..pa neka ovo bude sluzbeni topic..

usput:

Filming is aimed to begin sometime in 2011, with a hopeful theatrical release later that year.
There will reportedly be female Ghostbusters.
Original director Ivan Reitman returns behind the camera.
It's said that all the key characters from the original will return.
NBC's The Office writers/producers Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky will script.

Odlicno sto se vraca originalni redatelj prvog i drugog filma..vece su sanse da film bude bolji i cak da ima tu staru vibru o kojoj je HorrorHr pricao.. 8) 8)

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: Ghostbusters III (2012)

Post by HorrorHR » 22 Jan 2010, 10:51

I have word from one of my top sources that a friend of his at a certain well known effects house (I can't say who it is, but their initials are ILM) said that GHOSTBUSTERS 3 is proceeding as planned - but - with the added benefit of stereoscopic 3D!
:rolleyes: