Survival of the Dead (2009)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
A$H

Survival of the Dead (2009)

Post by A$H » 19 Jul 2008, 21:16

Prica se nastavlja direktno na jedinicu..

Writer and Director:
George A. Romero

Diary of the Dead 2 will begin shooting in September. In Diary of the Dead 2 The "Diary" continues.

Our heroes, trapped in the mansion where we left them, battle waves of ravenous zombies, barely escaping alive. In search of a safe place to settle, they commandeer an abandoned ferry and sail to a deserted island, only to find that it is already populated by a civilization of the dead. Told in the same first-person style that distinguished "George A. Romero's Diary of the Dead", the next episode of the saga is a violent siege set in the middle of nowhere, a desperate struggle for survival, and peace, between two tribes: the living and the living dead.

vjerovatno Fan made

It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 20 Jul 2008, 01:25

Nisam mislio da će ovo ikad izreći ali ovaj nastavak baš i ne očekujem, prolšli me je baš razočarao....
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

A$H

Post by A$H » 04 Nov 2008, 20:52

It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

SICK FRIK

Post by SICK FRIK » 04 Nov 2008, 21:16

Ma film je teško smece, a kamoli taj drugi koji snimaju... to ce ziher biti još vece smece...

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 05 Nov 2008, 22:12

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 05 Nov 2008, 22:25

Set a couple week's after the outbreak in the original 1968 film, the story revolves around the inhabitants of an isolated island off the North American coast, who find their relatives rising from the dead to eat their kin. The leaders of the island feud over whether or not to kill their reanimated relatives or preserve them in hopes of finding a cure.LATEST NEWS

A lot of info has been brewing on this project the past few days. Filming has wrapped in Canada and now there's word that the title is "Island of the Dead," which has not been confirmed, but right now looks to be just a rumor and nothing more. Fango also reports that this will be western-themed since it revolves around two rural families on the island. Lastly, you can visit the gallery for a couple pics from the film, thanks to USA Today and Fango.

DETAILS

- Filmed in Ontario, Canada.
- Some cast and crew from previous Dead films will return, but as differen't characters.
- It's said that this film will have a narrative connection to Diary of the Dead.
- The film will have a western theme.
- The story's timeline is said to occur a couple of weeks after the original outbreak in 1968's Night of the Living Dead.
- The film is said to revolve around " tribalism," where a power struggle between two factions ensues and also having to deal with a crises by controling people's actions.
- The first project listed on UHM that bares no official title.
- This project started out as a sequel to Diary of the Dead, but after numerous script changes ended up an entirely different film.
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 05 Nov 2008, 22:30

Ovo gore izgleda mnogo bolje od prvotne namjere da će film ići kao nastavak užasno loših Dnevnika...

Veseli me vijest da kako sam shvatio da se Romero vraća provjerenim stvarima...znači očekujem nešto ala jako dobar "Land of the Dead"

- Charles Bukowski -

Mistrija

Post by Mistrija » 06 Jan 2009, 10:53

Ma ni kec nije los, mada je nekako...najjaca mi je scena sa "Hello I am Samuel"

Ovo svakako treba upratiti.
"Born in lust, turn to dust. Born in sin, come on in."

Studeni

Post by Studeni » 06 Jan 2009, 12:39

meni ne smeta ni kec, a može i ovo...
Another swig,
One last gulp,
One more tablet to pop,
Anything to get me to start
working on what I’ve been putting off

Hec

Post by Hec » 06 Jan 2009, 12:56

e ovdje i je falio nastavak jer nije bilo dosta razasnjenih stvari, samo malo mi je film podosadan sam od sebe :roll:
"Six strings to cover fear..."

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 06 Jan 2009, 21:17

makar nije nastavak, nego samo zombie film od istog redatelja, vidim da se u topicu pričalo o konceptu, pa nema poante da otvaramo novi topic...

Promo trailer od minutu i nešto:

http://www.horrorhr.com/promo-trailer-z ... mbie-film/

:roll:

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 10 Sep 2009, 13:53

George Romero’s latest social commentary infilled living dead film Survival of the Dead made history Wednesday in Venice, Italy at the Venice Film Festival. It is the first Horror film, and also the first zombie film too, to be screened at the festival since Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde was screened back in 1932.

Deimos

Post by Deimos » 10 Sep 2009, 23:08

meni je diary bolji od land, ali to je samo moje misljenje

Truba

Post by Truba » 11 Sep 2009, 14:46

diary je bas loš baš je diareja :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
www.lasetta.net :axe:

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: Survival of the Dead (2009)

Post by HorrorHR » 13 Jan 2010, 13:29