A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
HorrorHR
Site Admin

A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)

Post by HorrorHR » 10 Jul 2008, 11:42

Kakvi gadovi :D :D :D
To: Platinum Dunes
We feel young hollywood actress Tara Reid DOES NOT deserves a role in the upcoming Platinum Dunes remake of A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET. After starring in ALONE IN THE DARK back in 2005, we feel that her career has gone south and her presence would not only hurt the quality, but the success of the film - which would hurt the horror genre in the long run. Check out how many people agree with me that she should NOT star in the film, or eve make a cameo...

Sincerely,

The Undersigned
http://www.petitiononline.com/kemp4040/petition.html

Go go power taraaaaaa !!!
Last edited by HorrorHR on 23 Jul 2009, 14:26, edited 1 time in total.

A$H

Post by A$H » 10 Jul 2008, 11:46

pa ajde.. :lol:
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

Sedmak

Post by Sedmak » 10 Jul 2008, 12:08

to miki!!!
[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/f16yd.jpg[/img]

[color=red]VAM SE SVIĐA SLIKA???JA SAM JU NAPRAVIO[/color] :D

Unreal

Post by Unreal » 10 Jul 2008, 14:28

nadam se da neče biti u filmu,zapravo znam da neče biti u filmu,aleluja

A$H

Post by A$H » 10 Aug 2008, 20:38

If we're lucky enough to get that movie, I suspect because of what we try and do with all our horror movies is really keep it real. I don't know that, if we're lucky enough to do that, it's always weird to speculate on that but I can't imagine Freddy's going to be throwing out one-liners the whole way through.Much closer to the original. Really scary.
I think it has to be [ a new Freddy ] and I know fans hate to hear that and everyone says you have to put Robert in. He said it too. I think that in order to differentiate what we're doing from the other ones, we would need to find someone else to play that role.
I think you have to but as a rule, whenever I talk to my son about this, when he sees CGI, it takes him out of the movie. My kids tell me that all the time so we always strive to do things practically in all of our movies. And we have the option to do CGI because Bay has this amazing relationship with Digital Domain and we get the friends and family deal there and we opt out of it because I think for horror movies, it feels real when it's all happening in the camera if you can do that.

Boby

Post by Boby » 12 Aug 2008, 14:45

Prema zadnjim glasinama čuo sam da će Krugera glumiti Billy Bob Thorton. Po meni je to odličan izbor. Englund je također podržao tu ideju

A$H

Post by A$H » 12 Aug 2008, 15:17

Boby wrote:Prema zadnjim glasinama čuo sam da će Krugera glumiti Billy Bob Thorton. Po meni je to odličan izbor. Englund je također podržao tu ideju
bilo je jucer na BD..ali cisto sumnjam da ce doc do toga...

Wendigo

Post by Wendigo » 12 Aug 2008, 15:36

Boby wrote:Prema zadnjim glasinama čuo sam da će Krugera glumiti Billy Bob Thorton. Po meni je to odličan izbor. Englund je također podržao tu ideju
bojkot!!! :twisted: neeeeeee.... :( nemre mi on freddya glumiti (ne da je nesposoban za ulogu, nego mi je to jedan od mrskijih i antipatičnijih glumaca).. :roll:

Knatchbull

Post by Knatchbull » 12 Aug 2008, 16:16

Wendigo wrote:
bojkot!!! :twisted: neeeeeee.... :( nemre mi on freddya glumiti (ne da je nesposoban za ulogu, nego mi je to jedan od mrskijih i antipatičnijih glumaca).. :roll:
ionako će nositi masku :lol: :lol:
[i]Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.[/i]

Boby

Post by Boby » 12 Aug 2008, 19:47

Wendigo wrote:
Možda je vrijeme da si popravi sliku u tvojim očima

Wendigo

Post by Wendigo » 12 Aug 2008, 19:55

Boby wrote:
Wendigo wrote:
Možda je vrijeme da si popravi sliku u tvojim očima
eh, to bi trebao bit vraški dobar film.. a u to sumnjam poučen iskustvom ovih remakeova u zadnje vrijeme. :D no neću coprat. 8)

A$H

Post by A$H » 16 Aug 2008, 01:09

kao sto rekoh totalna pizdarija..ali samo od koga... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mind you, "rumored." From who? None other than Robert Englund who, despite not being attached, somehow had the inside track. I watch this rumor flourish as it made its way to the IMDB and Yahoo! where both sites all but confirmed it based on Englund's knowledge.

Ooookay. But they haven't even started casting yet. Hell, as we've stated before, the producers are not even locked in.

Anyway, this brings us to the question: Where did Englund get this "scoop"? Here, I present to you a sampling from IF Magazine's recent interview with Englund.

"I heard this rumor from a journalist at a press conference during Comic-Con. I think Billy Bob is a terrific actor. I've been a fan since Evening Shade."

So wait-a-sec...the actor heard this from another journalist - who could have been speaking complete out of his ass - at Comic-Con, a virtual hub of information where news could be fabricated on the spot. I'm sorry, for a second there I thought Englund was actually tipped off by someone on the inside, such as a producer or exec.

Not to knock my own kind, but an ill-informed reporter (and I do know he or she is ill-informed) telling an actor a slice of info who in turn regurgitates it to the hungry media is absolutely amusing to me.

A$H

Post by A$H » 04 Sep 2008, 20:44

Freddy's "Fly Girls" promocija sa Halloween Horror Nights - vise infoa http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/13509

Mljac..

Vorador

Post by Vorador » 05 Sep 2008, 10:37

ova srednja je najsočnija.... :P

elrania

Post by elrania » 05 Sep 2008, 14:14

tesko je bas rec koja je dobra, jer su skoro identicne u toj robici... :lol: mozda prva...
al kostim je super. Image