The Evil Dead (2012)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
elrania

The Evil Dead (2012)

Post by elrania » 06 Jul 2008, 19:18

nisam primjetila da je otvoren topic pa evo...
Premise

A group of friends enjoying a break at a cabin in the woods discover a book made out of flesh and inked in blood as well as a tape recorder with the voice of a man translating the book's contents. The translation awakens demons in the woods which begin to terrorize the visitors.
omghorror

imdb

"trailer" s najavom glumaca (youtube)
(ashton kutcher je bio neocekivan :lol: )

neke zanimljivosti:
- Who will be the new Ash?
Simply put, no one. Sam Raimi has said he has no intent of including Ash in the re-make. The Ash character has too much of fan base that believe only one man can play him. So Sam has decided not to include this character in the film at all.

- The new movie will retain the original film's basic premise of a group of teenagers stumbling upon an ancient book with the power to raise the dead while staying in a cabin in the middle of the woods.

- The Necronomicon (the book of the dead), the cabin in the woods, and demons are currently the only returning elements from the original films

. . .
Last edited by elrania on 11 Oct 2008, 18:39, edited 1 time in total.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 06 Jul 2008, 19:23

ma to je nekakav fake trailer. :wink:

a najava već dugo ima, i ne očekujem baš previše, radije bi nastavak. :( ASH vs Cyborg - zombie. :mrgreen:
Michel puši karu.

A$H

Post by A$H » 06 Jul 2008, 19:32

namjerno nisam otvarao topic, jer je premalo informacija, sve kaj se zna za sad su obicne glasine...jedino je sigurno tko su producenti i da nece uopce bit lik Ash-a u film...tako je rekao Bruce osobno u intervju..tak da su sve gluposti o tome tko m uje dostojna zamjena suvisne...

a ove fake gluposti nebi trebalo ni stavljat..
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 06 Jul 2008, 20:34

A eto, bit će mi zanimljivo to pogledat, i dobra je odluka da Asha ne bude, to je ka da u nastavku Batmana idu stavljat nekog drugog junaka umisto njega.
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 07 Jul 2008, 01:02

Sviđa mi se radnja, jer kao da su neki drugi likovi došli poslije Asha i opet upali u istu kašu (barem ću tako prihvatiti cijeli film)...
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

A$H

Post by A$H » 27 Jul 2008, 13:49

Sam Raimi is getting ready to begin work on Evil Dead 4 with his brother Ivan Raimi. I can not tell you how many times it has been reported that Evil Dead 4 is in the works or making progress just to have that rug pulled out from under us. Here is hoping this time it amounts to more then the minute it took me to write about it.

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 29 Jul 2008, 09:56

Fans have asked for it for years and it’s apparently coming: Sam Raimi dropped a huge bomb at the San Diego Comic Con this weekend, bringing word that he’s moving ahead with a fourth Evil Dead film, going so far as to say he was hoping to spend some time right about now with his brother Ivan to rough out some story ideas. Raimi’s a busy guy right now, what with Drag Me To Hell in the works, a potential fourth Spider-Man film - which he has not committed to yet - as well as a rumored job directing a new Jack Ryan spy film, so don’t expect it to be done any time soon, but it’s definitely coming ... here’s Raimi’s exact quote on the matter: "I’d love to make another Evil Dead picture. And actually that’s in the wheelhouse. I’d like to work on it with my brother Ivan [Raimi] when he comes up next week".

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 29 Jul 2008, 13:48

Uglavnom...sve je ovo jedno veliko možda (baca mi na 4 Indya zavrzlamu)...
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

A$H

Post by A$H » 08 Oct 2008, 00:57

Every single thing reported is completely contradictory as Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell appear to want to do a sequel, and constantly tease that it might happen, only it never goes anywhere. Even beyond that, THE EVIL DEAD remake is still collecting dust. After nearly a decade of BS, I say, put your money where your mouth is. Thankfully, Bruce Campbell appears to be on his last straw too as he has given probably the most honest answer ever to the question, "where the eff is Ash?"

During a new interview with Toyfare Magazine, Bruce Campbell finally gets sick of the "Ash" related questions and spits out a fireball of what appears to be the God-given truth.

"Look, let's cut to the chase because you keep dancing around it, " Campbell exclaims, "if you're talking about Ash coming back again., Sam Raimi has the best perspective. He says, 'Look, I can go back and do Ash vs. whoever whenever I want. I can do that when I'm 70; I don't have to do that now. Right now I'm on a fast, fat groovy rain in Hollywood.' And he's going to follow that, and he'll come back and to EVIL DEAD stuff when he's unemployed and living at the Old Director's Home."

Now that's what I call the truth. Too bad Raimi has signed on to ruin two more Spidey movies... it's going to be a long wait until he's unemployed....

You can read the full interview in Toyfare issue #136, on newsstands now.

It's all a joke to him....

Sharan

Post by Sharan » 10 Oct 2008, 15:55

Evil Dead bez Asha?

...of The Dead trilogija bez zombija.

...Radio 202 bez Sharana...

Ma ne može!!!
http://www.dnevnikprezivjelog.com
http://www.arnelsaric.info
http://www.izvansvakekontrole.com

A$H

Post by A$H » 10 Oct 2008, 16:00

i bolje...jer Ash-a nemre vise nitko tako dobro odglumit ka Bruce..samo neka krenu dalje sa pricom..

Sharan

Post by Sharan » 10 Oct 2008, 16:14

A$H wrote:i bolje...jer Ash-a nemre vise nitko tako dobro odglumit ka Bruce..samo neka krenu dalje sa pricom..
Onda ne treba biti gladan para i raditi remake...Ali ja nisam u hollywoodskom lobiju i mogu ga samo ne pogledati da se ne sjebem.
http://www.dnevnikprezivjelog.com
http://www.arnelsaric.info
http://www.izvansvakekontrole.com

filmofil

Post by filmofil » 11 Oct 2008, 00:42

A$H wrote:i bolje...jer Ash-a nemre vise nitko tako dobro odglumit ka Bruce..samo neka krenu dalje sa pricom..
ček, ti kao fan tog serijala misliš da je ovo dobro šta rade? bez asha??? pa to je kao halloween bez myersa ili friday the 13th bez jasona...evil dead = ash, ak ga bruce campbell ne želi glumiti više onda neka ne rade ništa...
This is the Zodiac speaking.

A$H

Post by A$H » 11 Oct 2008, 00:54

filmophil wrote:
ček, ti kao fan tog serijala misliš da je ovo dobro šta rade? bez asha??? pa to je kao halloween bez myersa ili friday the 13th bez jasona...evil dead = ash, ak ga bruce campbell ne želi glumiti više onda neka ne rade ništa...
sorry, ali svaki debil moze stavit hokejasku ili mayers masku i glumit ih..ali Asha nemre nitko...radije bi kao fan remake bez Ash (uvijek imam originalnu trilogiju sa njim), nego da skroz sjebu taj lik sa nekim losim odabirom glumca...

filmofil

Post by filmofil » 11 Oct 2008, 03:01

nisam mislio na glumce nego na lika...
This is the Zodiac speaking.