Horror (2002)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
jigsaw

Horror (2002)

Post by jigsaw » 24 Dec 2007, 12:16

Writer/Director Dante Tomaselli merges two disturbing storylines into this visually arresting chiller. The first involves a band of five teens that escape from a drug rehabilitation center to cash in on a questionable promise of salvation from the psychopathic Reverend Salo Jr. (Vincent Lamberti). Leader of the pack Luck (Danny Lopes), fueled on major hallucinogens, transports the gang to the reverend's isolated house where the basis of the second plot has been set simultaneously. Here lives Grace (Lizzy Mahon), Salo Jr.'s daughter, whom he and his equally bizarre wife (Christie Sanford) have enslaved through enforced drug addiction and psychic brainwashing. Grace's only salvation appears to be by the guidance of her paternal grandfather Reverend Salo Sr. (The Amazing Kreskin). But this hope is quickly jeopardized when it becomes revealed that his comforting visitations may be being made from beyond the grave. Regardless, it is through Grace's visions involving him that she learns of her parent's demonic pastimes, which include abduction, murder, and possibly worse. Shortly after the arrival of the rehab escapees, Luck shoots and kills Salo Jr. and his wife. This eruption of bloody violence becomes the catalyst for the unleashing of dark forces with terrifying results.
http://imdb.com/title/tt0304166/

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 24 Dec 2007, 12:46

Jedan od filmova koje sam stvarno htio pogledati, ali nikad nisam naletio na njega.
Sjećam se kada je izlazio digao se toliki hype oko Tomasellija, na sajtovima, festivalima i slično.

Gledam baš da ga na imdbu komentari i ratinzi ne maze :lol:

jigsaw

Post by jigsaw » 24 Dec 2007, 12:53

HorrorHR wrote:Jedan od filmova koje sam stvarno htio pogledati, ali nikad nisam naletio na njega.
Sjećam se kada je izlazio digao se toliki hype oko Tomasellija, na sajtovima, festivalima i slično.

I ja bih ga volio pogledati ali nigdje nisam uspio naći taj film... :lol:

dodo

Post by dodo » 24 Dec 2007, 13:11

jigsaw wrote:
HorrorHR wrote:Jedan od filmova koje sam stvarno htio pogledati, ali nikad nisam naletio na njega.

I ja bih ga volio pogledati ali nigdje nisam uspio naći taj film... :lol:
Također nigdje ga nema za skinut :evil: :(
[url=http://userbars.org][img]http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3151/wolfenrb5.gif[/img][/url]

horkolerbus

Post by horkolerbus » 24 Dec 2007, 15:09

kako li mi je ovo promaklo :shock:
Istina postoji. Izmisljati se moze samo laz

Freddy

Post by Freddy » 24 Dec 2007, 17:03

jojj....film je bio obečavajuč,ali ne valja ništ....za ubit dosadu
You can kill a rapper, but not his music.
You can kill an actor but not his work.
You can kill a poet but not his poetry.
You can kill a Tupac but he'll live in our hearts forever.
Rest In Peace, PAC, Thug love 4 you...

Truba

Post by Truba » 24 Dec 2007, 18:19

duugo tražim ovaj film
:roll:
www.lasetta.net :axe:

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 24 Dec 2007, 18:34

Potaknut mega niskom imdb ocjenom, išao sam malo reviewe pogledati da vidim što sajtovi koje pratim i sa kojima se recimo u većini situacija slažem:
Fans of indie horror looking for something a little bit different would be wise to give HORROR a once over. Personally, I feel that the film gets even better after repeated viewings.
All in all, “Horror” is not a film for the average, mainstream horror viewer. This is a film that begs to be watched again and again for all the little nuances that are missed in previous viewings, as there are so many things to see and take in.
Very over hyped movie that pulls you under the water and drowns
you slowly. It's a movie with no brains and incredibly many
unexplained twists and flaws. I'd advice you to avoid this movie
but obviously some people must like it so why don't you give it
a try and see what you think for yourselves.
Može biti da su ocjene niske radi ovoga da je film potpuna suprotnost od mainstream horrora, pa su ljudi koji glasuju an IMDB ostali "zabezeknuti".

bakero

Post by bakero » 24 Dec 2007, 18:40

hm, prvi put čujem!
FREDDIE MERCURY GOD OF ROCK!!!
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeo.......alright.... Gone but not forgotten!
R.I.P.

jigsaw

Post by jigsaw » 19 Mar 2008, 00:34

Evo, skinio sam ga, sada se čeka na gledanje, pa će uskoro i recenzija. :D :D :D
Horror, jesi ga nabavio?