Friday The 13th Remake

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
dodo

Friday The 13th Remake

Post by dodo » 15 Dec 2007, 00:50

Malo su pretjerali sa remakeovima zadnjih godina

For those that thought the remake was just a rumor, think again. Although, we haven’t heard of any recent news in the past few weeks about the remake that is being made under Michael Bay’s Platinum Dunes production company, it doesn’t mean we have seen the last of the infamous hockey-masked killer. It turns out that Jonathan Liebesman is out as the director, and a new director is currently in negotiations to direct the equally much anticipated and much dreaded remake.

Our good friends at Filmjunk give us this:

Now it looks like the remake is finally back on track, with a new director in negotiations. Unfortunately, it’s Marcus Nispel (Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake, Pathfinder) not someone I hold in a particularly high regard, although he may turn out to be an improvement on Liebesman. Production is expected to begin this winter, possibly with a release date of mid-2008 in mind.

This news does not surprise me, considering Nispel directed the box office success ‘The Texas Chainsaw Massacre’ remake for Platinum Dunes. Before anyone groans in disappointment, may I remind you what Jonathan Liebesman directed before being booted as director for the new remake? He directed ‘Darkness Falls.’ Yup…the PG-13 film about a killer tooth fairy. To be quite honest, the TCM remake has actually grown on me and I personally didn’t think Marcus Nispel did a bad job. The visuals and cinematography were great and I think he is most likely the better choice out of the two directors.

Boby

Post by Boby » 15 Dec 2007, 02:10

Već je otvoren topic o ovom filmu pa možeš tamo ostavljat postove; ionak se već dugo nije raspravljalo o ovoj meni interesantnoj temi

viewtopic.php?t=1302