Experiment in Torture (2007)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
metallicat

Experiment in Torture (2007)

Post by metallicat » 26 Oct 2007, 18:32

Code: Select all

Lured by the smell of easy money, beautiful, exotic dancers agree to spend the weekend at the remote mountain getaway of a wealthy voyeur. Once there, the girls are drugged, tied up and slowly tortured to death with everything from a blowtorch to an electric drill by a killer who uses their bodies as a canvas for his sadistic, twisted art.

Released straight to video, Experiment in Torture is painfully predictable and clearly low budget. A good description of this film is ‘the poor man’s Hostel,’ although the plot and script aren’t as sensible. Supposedly, a serial killer murders women and turns their bodies into his canvas for art, but unless you read the synopsis, you wouldn’t ever know. Since there are so many women with the same basic, shallow character (hot, dumb, exotic dancer), it is hard to distinguish who is who. So, the viewer stops caring about the characters or what happens to them fairly early on in the feature.

Experiment in Torture is filled with nonsensically, strangely written lines that seem ad-libbed at times. At one point, while using the toilet, one of the strippers talks to her private parts as if she is talking to a baby. Other strippers repeat their lines several times, changing the words and grammar to sound like a street prostitute high on PCP, and flailing around as if they didn’t know how to walk. Rarely does anything have a significant consequence to the plot, but there are some memorable lines. One such is, “You’re just as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside!”, but the winning line has to be “Lick my face and make me think that you like it!”.

ocjena je preloša :lol: ali čini se glupavo smiješan. je pogledao itko :D ?

elrania

Post by elrania » 27 Oct 2007, 10:55

e, to sam stavila jos prosli vikend da se skida...no brzina je ocajna i svega mi se 50MB downloadalo :?
nacekat cu se...

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 27 Oct 2007, 11:00

tko čeka, dočeka :mrgreen:
Michel puši karu.

jigsaw

Post by jigsaw » 27 Oct 2007, 11:37

Tratiš vrijeme skidajući ovaj film...

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 27 Oct 2007, 15:14

Zasitio se novih ala Hostel filmova, još ću pogledati Hostel II i neki šugavi Gag (2007) i to je to ;) Ovaj Gag se reklamirao u Fangoriji, što dakako ama baš ništa ne znači, ali eto zapeo mi u oko.

dodo

pozdrav

Post by dodo » 13 Nov 2007, 01:21

gledao to i ja mislim da je jedan od lošijih filmova iz 2007