Friday the 13th remake

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
Unreal

Post by Unreal » 16 Nov 2007, 15:19

Evo popis likova u filmu
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/10446
Izgleda kao hrpetina stereotipova. :lol: mislim imamo "the strong, pretty girl," "the rich jerk," "the chubby guy," "the black guy," and a dude whose major character trait is that he wears a t-shirt that says "F**K Christmas.

I mogućnost o Freddy vs Jason nastavku je ponovno oživljena
A little over four years ago New Line Cinema's Freddy vs Jason took in an astounding $114 million in the box office worldwide. Since then they've been trying to get the sequel kicking and have even tried involving Ash and Michael Myers. Now that MTV, Paramount and New Line Cinema are teaming together for the Friday the 13th remake (hitting theaters February 13, 2009), New Line Cinema has renewed excitement about the franchise and has begun developing Freddy vs Jason 2 to continue to run with the hype. The details I have are extremely slim, but from my understanding there is still no script - and because of the WGA strike this means the big battle won't be coming anytime soon. I believe the studio is planning on moving on a sequel, which pits Freddy Krueger against Jason Voorhees, as soon as the strike ends, but nothing is set in stone. I guess you can say this news is a little premature, but the fact that New Line wants to get the sequel going is important in my book. It would be great to see the two go head-to-head once more right after the Friday remake hits theaters, I'm sick of waiting five years for each franchise to continue.

Unreal

Post by Unreal » 16 Nov 2007, 21:38

Danas fakat brzo štampaju vjesti u vezi ovog remeak :lol:
Get ready for the best Valentine's Day present a horror fan could ever receive... Bloody-Disgusting was informed that Paramount Pictures will release Platinum Dunes' Friday the 13th remake in theaters on February 13, 2009. I know it's a long haul, but that's about a year from the start of production. Watch for heavy coverage here on B-D in the coming year. Marcus Nispel is set to direct off a script by Damian Shannon and Mark Swift. Word has it the remake will be a modern telling of Jason Voorhees, who already rocks his infamous hockey mask.
A kvragu trebam čekati 2 godine :lol: ,no ajde samo neka rade na scenariju i snjime scene dobro kada imaju višak vremena. :)
Paramount Pictures opet izdaje Friday the 13th film,pa kaj nije New line cinema kupio licencu :?: ,kaj su im vratili serijal nazad :lol: ?

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 16 Nov 2007, 22:06

Eto i opis opening scene:
The new Friday the 13th is going to open with Jason as a legend in the Crystal Lake area. Five kids out in the woods looking for a bunch of weed they planted and stumble upon the deserted Camp Crystal Lake. Sitting around the fire that night, the dweeby one (there's always a dweeby one) tells the legend of Jason Voorhees. After that the Survivor Girl and her boyfriend wander off into the woods, where they find a shitty old cabin. Inside are some clues, like a bed with the name Jason carved in it. An old picture of a girl who looks just like Survivor Girl.

And Mama Voorhees' head.
Ajd bar se odmah kreće sa akcijom ;)

Uz to, jedan detaj koji bi eventualno mogao biti solidan, ali poznavajući amere sa njihovim stilom kreirajući previše objašnjenja možda bude kenjaona:
One of the big changes is that the script attempts to explain some of Jason's supernatural aspects - the script goes out of its way to specify that he's a human being, not a zombie or a superman - including revealing that our favorite hockey masked killer has a series of hidden tunnels under the woods and the old camp, which is what allows him to pop up at the most inopportune moments.

Boby

Post by Boby » 16 Nov 2007, 22:24

Ovaj film ima veliki potencijal; "Friday the 13th" mi se čini baš odgovarajućim filmom za moderniziranje, drugim riječima da ostane klasični petak ali lišen duha 80-tih (90-te nije nikada ni doživio) te postavljen unutar današnjih standarda koji su već viđeni u remakeu TCM-a ili "Hills Have Eyes"

Unreal

Post by Unreal » 16 Nov 2007, 23:06

Boby wrote:Ovaj film ima veliki potencijal; "Friday the 13th" mi se čini baš odgovarajućim filmom za moderniziranje, drugim riječima da ostane klasični petak ali lišen duha 80-tih (90-te nije nikada ni doživio) te postavljen unutar današnjih standarda koji su već viđeni u remakeu TCM-a ili "Hills Have Eyes"
Yap. Opčenito se veselim remeaku ovoga i My blooidy Valentina,ali ipak mislim da bi trebali smanjiti sa brojem remeakova nekih filmova(ne treba sada remeakat brzo The thing i The Stepfather).
One of the big changes is that the script attempts to explain some of Jason's supernatural aspects - the script goes out of its way to specify that he's a human being, not a zombie or a superman - including revealing that our favorite hockey masked killer has a series of hidden tunnels under the woods and the old camp, which is what allows him to pop up at the most inopportune moments.
Zanimljiva ideja i mogla bi funkcijonirati ,a to ovisi o scenariju. Opet se vračaju na normalnog Jasona i neče biti zombij :? ,ma dobro ajde briga me ipak je to prvi film nove generacije.

Zanimljivo je da je orginalan Halloween pokrenuo Friday the 13th,a novonastali remeak koj je zaradio puno para je vjerojatno pokrenuo producente da naprave i novi Friday the 13th. Samo se nadam da će u ovom slučaju Friday the 13th biti bolji od Halloweena :wink: :lol:

dodo

Post by dodo » 15 Dec 2007, 12:36

Evo novih informacija

For those that thought the remake was just a rumor, think again. Although, we haven’t heard of any recent news in the past few weeks about the remake that is being made under Michael Bay’s Platinum Dunes production company, it doesn’t mean we have seen the last of the infamous hockey-masked killer. It turns out that Jonathan Liebesman is out as the director, and a new director is currently in negotiations to direct the equally much anticipated and much dreaded remake.

Our good friends at Filmjunk give us this:

Now it looks like the remake is finally back on track, with a new director in negotiations. Unfortunately, it’s Marcus Nispel (Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake, Pathfinder) not someone I hold in a particularly high regard, although he may turn out to be an improvement on Liebesman. Production is expected to begin this winter, possibly with a release date of mid-2008 in mind.

This news does not surprise me, considering Nispel directed the box office success ‘The Texas Chainsaw Massacre’ remake for Platinum Dunes. Before anyone groans in disappointment, may I remind you what Jonathan Liebesman directed before being booted as director for the new remake? He directed ‘Darkness Falls.’ Yup…the PG-13 film about a killer tooth fairy. To be quite honest, the TCM remake has actually grown on me and I personally didn’t think Marcus Nispel did a bad job. The visuals and cinematography were great and I think he is most likely the better choice out of the two directors

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 15 Dec 2007, 12:52

Redatelj TCM remakea? :pasmater: Jebote zaspao sam dok sam gledao taj film...

dodo

Post by dodo » 15 Dec 2007, 12:59

HorrorHR wrote:Redatelj TCM remakea? :pasmater: Jebote zaspao sam dok sam gledao taj film...
Meni je isto u banani kao remake filma ali da ga gledam neznajući da je remake znači sam po sebi onda mi je film dobar.

Wendigo

Post by Wendigo » 15 Dec 2007, 13:26

dodo wrote:
HorrorHR wrote:Redatelj TCM remakea? :pasmater: Jebote zaspao sam dok sam gledao taj film...
Meni je isto u banani kao remake filma ali da ga gledam neznajući da je remake znači sam po sebi onda mi je film dobar.
hmm.. meni je ok bio. niš xtra.
a za ovaj F13 neznam.. nisam baš oduševljen ali pogledat če se ziher.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 21 Mar 2008, 16:10

New Line has cast Jared Padalecki, former "Supernatural" star, as the lead in FRIDAY THE 13th.

8)

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 21 Mar 2008, 21:43

HorrorHR wrote:New Line has cast Jared Padalecki, former "Supernatural" star, as the lead in FRIDAY THE 13th.

8)
Već imam bolje mišljenje o ovom rimjeku 8)
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 22 Mar 2008, 03:56

HorrorHR wrote:New Line has cast Jared Padalecki, former "Supernatural" star, as the lead in FRIDAY THE 13th.

8)

Zakon! 8) 8)
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

GreenHornet

Post by GreenHornet » 22 Mar 2008, 16:39

imam osjećaj da ce ovo biti katastrofa... :?
Zaljubljen sam u Fräulein Unbekann!!!!!

filmofil

Post by filmofil » 22 Mar 2008, 16:43

na osnovi čega?? za sada sve štima...meni paše marcus nispel kao redatelj jer mi je teksaški masakr bio odličan, a još sad jared padalecki...ma bit će jeben...samo da mi je vidit kako će jason izgledat...nadam se da ga neće promjenit kao što je rob zombie napravio titana nekog umjesto michaela...
This is the Zodiac speaking.

GreenHornet

Post by GreenHornet » 22 Mar 2008, 17:16

filmophil wrote:na osnovi čega?
muška intuicija.
Zaljubljen sam u Fräulein Unbekann!!!!!