After Dark Horror Fest #2 - 2007

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
HorrorHR
Site Admin

After Dark Horror Fest #2 - 2007

Post by HorrorHR » 08 Sep 2007, 20:09

Objavljena su prva dva filma iz ovogodišnjeg After Dark Horror festa (11 mjesec ove godine):

Deaths Of Ian Stone, which stars Mike Vogel from the Chainsaw remake
Nightmare Man, which co-stars Tiffany Shepis and concerns a woman who uses an ancient fertility mask to help spice up her sex life

A$H

Re: After Dark Horror Fest #2 - 2007

Post by A$H » 08 Sep 2007, 20:14

HorrorHR wrote:Objavljena su prva dva filma iz ovogodišnjeg After Dark Horror festa (11 mjesec ove godine):

Nightmare Man, which co-stars Tiffany Shepis and concerns a woman who uses an ancient fertility mask to help spice up her sex life
nadam se da će imat bolje filmove..
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

Unreal

Re: After Dark Horror Fest #2 - 2007

Post by Unreal » 08 Sep 2007, 20:16

A$H wrote:
HorrorHR wrote:Objavljena su prva dva filma iz ovogodišnjeg After Dark Horror festa (11 mjesec ove godine):

nadam se da će imat bolje filmove..
i ja se isto nadam

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 08 Sep 2007, 20:21

O ovom nightmare man se pričalo dosta prije godinu dana ili slično, kao ocijene su kao 3/5 taj đir negdje.
Decent slasher/demon horror movie which might be
entertaining enough to kill an hour and a half with
but won't stay in memory for long. Had they only
kept it simple I'm sure it would have been much
more pleasurable but it is what it is so if you
decide to see it; keep an open mind.
Iskreno za sada nisam baš zadovoljan sa odabirom

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 26 Sep 2007, 13:41

Nova dva filma:

Unearthed - 2/10 rating na reviewu sa BD:
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/film/1626

Frontiere(s)
Imamo topic za taj film: viewtopic.php?p=26736
dobio ocijenu 10/10 na BD :shock: :wink:

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 03 Oct 2007, 16:41

Today we can officially confirm the addition of Mulberry Street to the 8 films to die for, along with the long-awaited Zev Berman horror film Borderland.

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 03 Oct 2007, 17:04

Unearthed - 2/10 rating na reviewu sa BD:
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/film/1626

Samo 2 od 10...a foršpan izgleda odlično... :shock:
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 19 Oct 2007, 23:26

ode unearthed:
Something interesting happened over at the official website for this year's After Dark Horrorfest last night, apparently Matthew Leutwyler's terrible film Unearthed was replaced by George Bessudo's Lake Dead. Was it a good swap? I haven't seen Dead yet, but there's not much worse than Unearthed. Click here for tickets and watch for the last film to be announced soon.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 23 Oct 2007, 18:11

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 07 Nov 2007, 19:19

Poster za borderland, na prvi pogled mi je bio tako tako, ali ajde ima potencijala ;)

FilmTV

Post by FilmTV » 07 Nov 2007, 19:24

HorrorHR wrote:Poster za borderland, na prvi pogled mi je bio tako tako, ali ajde ima potencijala ;)

Vidim da autor sluša Slipknot :D

Vorador

Post by Vorador » 07 Nov 2007, 19:24

interesantan poster

Aryx

Post by Aryx » 08 Nov 2007, 15:09

ima par filmova koji mi se cini jako dobri , pogotovo Deaths of Ian Stone malo planescape torment špreha :wink:
There is nothing on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=staa4QvuFRI&feature=related]ASOIAF[/url]

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 09 Nov 2007, 13:43

BD reviewali sve filmove iz after dark horror festa, ocijene nisu baš nešto. Posebice me se dojmila ona za Lake Dead 05./5 :D

The Deaths of Ian Stone (2.5/5): Mr. Disgusting's review, "I am pretty disappointed with THE DEATHS OF IAN STONE and would say this is yet another title that should have only been available on DVD. There’s zero scare, zero substance, zero creativity and zero value in this lackluster feat from Stan Winston’s camp." - Read the full review here

Nightmare Man (3.5/5), Tex Massacre's review, "NIGHTMARE MAN hardly seems like big screen box office fare, and might disappoint fans looking for some of the more polished projects that were featured in the last fest, but for my money, anything that gets Tiffany Shepis on a 15-foot tall movie theater screen, prancing around in skimpy lingerie is well worth the price of admission! " - Read the full review here

Unearthed (1/5): Mr Disgusting's review, "With a trailer cut as good as Matthew Leutwyler latest film, you would think there'd be something there, especially at the insanely large budget used to create this catastrophe. UNEARTHED is a disappointment on all levels from the look, to the creature FX to the acting and the screenplay. Do I hear the Sci-Fi Channel calling?" - Read the full review here

Lake Dead (.5/5): Mr. Disgusting's review, "LAKE DEAD feels like just another attempt to cash in our beloved genre and I feel like their idea of what we want to see is completely wrong... this film is officially now on my worst films of 2007 list." - Read the full review here

Borderland (4/5): Tex Massacre's review, ""In BORDERLAND, the idea of how far you would go to protect your friends and your own life is at the forefront of what makes the movie so successful at capturing your attention and holding it through a real-life situation that hopefully none of us will ever have the displeasure of living through." - Read the full review here

Mulberry Street (2/5): Tex Massacre's review, "Mickel seems to have a lot to say, and I think he told the right saga to relate his opinion, but the films failing comes in that he focused on a few key points but neglected the overall plotline to point them out. Survival in the face of a total societal meltdown can be impassioned and powerful filmmaking, even in the horror genre. But MULBERRY STREET is simply not up to the task of telling the tale." - Read the full review here

Tooth and Nail (3/5): Mr. Disgusting's review, "Visually NAIL is remarkable and interesting, but some deep seeded problems destroy what could have been a new indie masterpiece. The root of the film's problems all lie within the screenplay, which was also written by Young, thus leaving the final product a mixed bag." - Read the full review here.

Crazy Eights (2.5/5): Mr. Disgusting's review, "The film is yet another in a long line of slow-paced, exposition heavy horror films lacking blood and gore. And the fact of the matter is that 99% of ghost films aren't scary - EIGHTS is no exception." - Read the full review here.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/10409

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 09 Nov 2007, 22:02

HorrorHR wrote:BD reviewali sve filmove iz after dark horror festa, ocijene nisu baš nešto. Posebice me se dojmila ona za Lake Dead 05./5 :D
Nakon ove loše ocjene sam išao baciti oko na trailer, katafakingstrofa - jedan od petsto filmova sa istom pričom - teenageri u šumi, neka incestuozna obitelj koja ih napada, yadda yadda.

Trailer: http://www.horrortrailertrash.com/lake-dead-2007/