Predators (2010)

Mjesto za horore iz novog milenija.
Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 05 Jun 2009, 17:57

Mislim da Rodriguez ovaj puta neče nikako igrati na tu kartu...a mislim da posljednje vijesti svakako idu tome u prilog...pazite ovo...

Rodriguez Arnoldu ponudio ulogu u ovom filmu...a i čini se nikako nije riječ o remaku...pa čak ni rebootu, već nastavku jer Rodriguez ne želi ni jedno ni druge...

BTW evo još par detalja o samoj veličini Arnoldove uloge...

Arnold Schwarzenegger Offered Role in Predators?
As you know, Robert Rodriguez is producing a reboot of the Predator movie franchise titled Predators for 20th Century Fox. Moviehole has learned that Rodriguez has reached out to Arnold Schwarzenegger to be part of the movie, but the Governator has yet to respond.
Back in September, producer John Davis revealed that he was rebooting the "Predator" franchise and even had a chance to talk to Arnold Schwarzenegger about reprising his role as Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer.

Now that Robert Rodriguez is making a new "Predators" movie and has decided to make a sequel instead of a remake, he too is interested in bringing Arnold back. "Robert's camp has just reached out to Arnie's [camp]," Moviehole's source said. "But they haven't had a response yet."

The source continued: "They've written a role for him. Rodriguez is as against the idea of a straight-up remake as much as anyone – which is why they're considering this an official sequel to John McTiernan's film. Like Terminator, they know Schwarzenegger's a vital ingredient of the franchise. Ideally, Arnold will see it that way too. Ball is in his court now."

Arnold's Dutch character would not be the main person in the film. If Arnold accepts the offer, he is likely do a three day shoot for a role that can be considered larger than a cameo.

We will find out whether Arnold will be joining the film soon, since "Predators" is scheduled to hit theaters on July 7th, 2010.

Ja se iskreno nadam da će Arnie reći DA i izdvojiti ta 3 dana za snimanje...nedo Bog da opet odbije zbog šugave politike :kasapljenje: :kasapljenje: :angrypunch: :angrypunch: :evil: :evil:

bakero

Post by bakero » 05 Jun 2009, 18:00

Dragonrage wrote:Mislim da Rodriguez ovaj puta neče nikako igrati na tu kartu...a mislim da posljednje vijesti svakako idu tome u prilog...pazite ovo...

Rodriguez Arnoldu ponudio ulogu u ovom filmu...a i čini se nikako nije riječ o remaku...pa čak ni rebootu, već nastavku jer Rodriguez ne želi ni jedno ni druge...

BTW evo još par detalja o samoj veličini Arnoldove uloge...

Arnold Schwarzenegger Offered Role in Predators?
As you know, Robert Rodriguez is producing a reboot of the Predator movie franchise titled Predators for 20th Century Fox. Moviehole has learned that Rodriguez has reached out to Arnold Schwarzenegger to be part of the movie, but the Governator has yet to respond.
Back in September, producer John Davis revealed that he was rebooting the "Predator" franchise and even had a chance to talk to Arnold Schwarzenegger about reprising his role as Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer.

Now that Robert Rodriguez is making a new "Predators" movie and has decided to make a sequel instead of a remake, he too is interested in bringing Arnold back. "Robert's camp has just reached out to Arnie's [camp]," Moviehole's source said. "But they haven't had a response yet."

The source continued: "They've written a role for him. Rodriguez is as against the idea of a straight-up remake as much as anyone – which is why they're considering this an official sequel to John McTiernan's film. Like Terminator, they know Schwarzenegger's a vital ingredient of the franchise. Ideally, Arnold will see it that way too. Ball is in his court now."

Arnold's Dutch character would not be the main person in the film. If Arnold accepts the offer, he is likely do a three day shoot for a role that can be considered larger than a cameo.

We will find out whether Arnold will be joining the film soon, since "Predators" is scheduled to hit theaters on July 7th, 2010.

Ja se iskreno nadam da će Arnie reći DA i izdvojiti ta 3 dana za snimanje...nedo Bog da opet odbije zbog šugave politike :kasapljenje: :kasapljenje: :angrypunch: :angrypunch: :evil: :evil:
to bi bila baza...
FREDDIE MERCURY GOD OF ROCK!!!
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeo.......alright.... Gone but not forgotten!
R.I.P.

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 06 Jun 2009, 00:33

Mislim da bi to bila glupost, jer se serijal ne vrti oko Arnia nego oko Predatora
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 08 Jun 2009, 17:48

dr_gonzo wrote:Mislim da bi to bila glupost, jer se serijal ne vrti oko Arnia nego oko Predatora
Pa tko kaže da bi se priča vrtjela oko Arnia, tim više jer bi snimao samo 3 dana...ali njegova pojava kao nekog umirovljenog specijalca koji se nekoć davno sukobio sa tim stvorom bi bila i više nego dobrodošla...

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 09 Jun 2009, 01:19

Dragonrage wrote:
dr_gonzo wrote:Mislim da bi to bila glupost, jer se serijal ne vrti oko Arnia nego oko Predatora
Pa tko kaže da bi se priča vrtjela oko Arnia, tim više jer bi snimao samo 3 dana...ali njegova pojava kao nekog umirovljenog specijalca koji se nekoć davno sukobio sa tim stvorom bi bila i više nego dobrodošla...

Jedino bi to tako i moglo, ali ipak ne vidim svrhe da se Arnie uvlači u ovo, jer to nije terminator serijal....
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

shogo

Post by shogo » 09 Jun 2009, 08:43

pa isto tako su ga mogli izmetnuti i iz t2 pa bi to isto rekao...mogli su poslati nekog drugog ili dva t 1000, he he he
pa arnie i je predator, on je utjelovljenje borbe s njim i sa stranim, arnie ga je dobio na njegovom terenu i zaslužuje nekakav respekt u nastavku, onda taj nastavak zaobilazi drugi dio???

A$H

Post by A$H » 09 Jun 2009, 13:20

Robert Rodriguez writes in to Aint it Cool News:

"Online news is amazing, much more exciting than real life!
There are so many sites saying that I'm actively pursuing Arnold!
Feels like all i have to do is sit here, and let the websites do the work!

Actually, what probably happened is someone conjured that up because of my 1994 draft, that had Dutch as a main character. And then it probably just built from there.

But no, we're still writing a new script, and although I know Arnold personally and he's the coolest person on the planet, I have not contacted him about this at all at this time.
As promised, I'll keep you posted on such developments since Predator is such a fan favorite.

But then again, he could very well have told someone he'd be into it. Who knows?
Personally, I haven't heard anything. But it's still early in the day.

-R"
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

bakero

Post by bakero » 09 Jun 2009, 18:02

Dragonrage wrote:
potpis
FREDDIE MERCURY GOD OF ROCK!!!
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeo.......alright.... Gone but not forgotten!
R.I.P.

Dragonrage

Post by Dragonrage » 24 Jun 2009, 17:43

Šteta za ovo sa Arnoldom...

Ali tu su neke novosti oko mogućeg redatelja koji će režiratio ovaj film. Prvo se u igri našao Neil Marshall, a sada se spominje Mađarski redatlj Nimrod Antal najpoznatiji po filmovima kao što su "Kontroll", "Vacancy" i nadolazeći "Armored".

Nimrod Antal Takes On "Predators"?
Hungarian director Nimrod Antal ("Vacancy," "Armored") is apparently the top contender to direct the upcoming franchise relaunch "Predators" for 20th Century Fox says Latino Review.

The other week came word that Neil Marshall ("The Descent") was slated to direct, a report that was later fleshed out to reveal that Marshall was one of seven contenders to helm the project.

Alex Litvak penned the script based on a treatment by Robert Rodriguez who is also producing. Production aims to begin before the end of the year.

A$H

Post by A$H » 10 Jul 2009, 12:38

On a collision course for the summer of 2010, Rodriguez explains how Texas is playing a tremendous part in the production. No, not the plot. This entry is set on the Predator home world. As reported earlier, Predators will lens at Rodriguez's Troublemaker Studios and the surrounding area.

"It'll be a mix," he tells the Times. "A lot of location sets and some green scene. There's a lot of different places in Texas I have in mind, and we have a great rebate thing there now, only 60% has to be shot in Texas. We're scouting for locations now. You can find some alien landscapes in Texas for sure. And with the right augmentation, you can make anywhere look like anywhere now."

DeadDispatcher90

Post by DeadDispatcher90 » 21 Sep 2009, 01:18

Ja bi htio da ovaj film ne bude predstavljao Predatore kao čudovišta nego kao opake antiheroje. Zapravo... Bilo bi najbolje kad bi cijeli film bio iz perspektive Predatora...
Revenge solves everything

boyko

Post by boyko » 30 Sep 2009, 11:27

Exclusive: First Look At Robert Rodriguez's Predators!! - http://www.latinoreview.com/news/exclus ... ators-8112

Release date: July 7, 2010.
''Ne biste li radije da vas, kada umrete, pojedu vaši rođaci nego crvi?''

filmofil

Post by filmofil » 30 Sep 2009, 15:11

priča zvuči fora, nadam se samo da će to dobro realizirati...black super predator i švarceneger 8)
This is the Zodiac speaking.

A$H

Re:

Post by A$H » 01 Feb 2010, 10:56

Plot Summary: A disparate group of people land on the Predator home planet only to discover "unspeakable horrors."

DrugsBunny

Re: Predators!!!!

Post by DrugsBunny » 01 Feb 2010, 17:51

Imam osjećaj da će ovo biti jebeno :twisted:
...I wrapped our love in all this foil,
Silver-tight like spider legs
I never wanted it to ever spoil,
But flies will lay their eggs...