Re: Ghoulies

Post by HorrorHR » 29 Apr 2012, 10:53

Nagradna igra: Osvojite Ghoulies 1 i 2 DVD
http://www.horrorhr.com/nagradna-igra-o ... 1-i-2-dvd/

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: Ghoulies

Post by HorrorHR » 29 Mar 2019, 13:44

Kicking off in 1985, the Ghoulies film franchise brought its own brand of rubber monsters into four films in its nine years of existence, and up next, the franchise is back in the form of a companion book! Titled, well, The Ghoulies Companion, the book has been written by mega-fan Graham Le Neve Painter, being released by Miami Fox Publishing.

In a chat with Blazing Minds this week, Painter teases the upcoming companion.

“I’ve been running a Ghoulies Fansite and social media channels for years and it was suggested that I gather all the info I have and release a book,” he told the site. “I spent a year tracking down cast and crew and putting The Ghoulies Companion together. Then I realised the couple of publishers I thought would be interested weren’t, and I was at a bit of a loose end. I decided to put what I had together the best I could, and self-published what was really a Ghoulies fanzine. I then get an email from Bryn Hammond at Miami Fox publishing saying they’ve seen the book and want to release an expanded and official version. I’ve spent the last few months re-writing, chasing more interviewees, and expanding this project immeasurably.”

He previews, “There’s going to be stuff in here you never thought you’d see! There’s stuff in here I never thought I’d see! Hundreds of Ghoulies photos, posters, ads, newspaper/magazine articles, personal cast and crew pictures, script excerpts and so much more. Interview wise I’ve learnt so much more about the making of these films its insane. There’s a lot of juicy stuff in here! Even the most hardcore Ghoulies fan will be surprised!”