Bite Me - Gamer's Zombie Apocalypse series

Razgovori ugodni o horor temama
dr_gonzo

Bite Me - Gamer's Zombie Apocalypse series

Post by dr_gonzo » 03 Jan 2011, 03:02

Trailer

SADRŽAJ:

"-Three Gamers. One Outbreak. No Continues.

On December 3rd Machinima.com will debut its original, live action zombie series, BITE ME. Follow three gamers as they find themselves in the midst of a real life zombie outbreak. Relying only on the knowledge and skills they have accrued over years of gaming, these guys will have to drop the controller and pick up anything that they can use as a weapon.

If they can survive, these unlikely heroes may just be humanity's best hope of surviving the undead uprising. (And, with any luck, they may also be able to impress the hot girl from across the street while they're at it!) But first, they'll have to battle zombie craigslist freaks, zombie milfs (Zilfs) and an entire onslaught of a freshly lifeless horde.

Get ready for the ultimate battle December 3rd. Only on Machinima.com!"

Episode 1 - "Outbreak"

sadržaj:
"- If a Zombie outbreak happened today, would you notice right away? These guys wouldn't. Meet Jeff, Mike and Greg — three friends who are about to become the protectors of mankind in the war versus the undead. But first they've got some stuff to do, neighbors to flirt with and video game zombies to kill. Get ready to meet your saviors."

Episode 2 - "Dead Guy Rising"

sadržaj:
"- With Mike moving out, Jeff and Greg set about interviewing new roommate candidates. After an epic session of Dead Rising 2, Mike is off to meet his ball busting girlfriend and Jeff and Greg sit down with the newest applicant, a strange looking dude from craigslist. What's the worst that could happen?"

Episode 3 - "Craigslist Guy"

sadržaj:
"- As Mike continues his move over to Lauren's place, Jeff and Greg are trapped in their own house as zombie Brian rampages through the halls. They've got to think quickly and find a weapon if they're going to survive.
Focusing so hard on getting Brian out of the house, Jeff is not prepared for the surprise guest about to knock at his door."

Episode 4 - "Night Vision"

sadržaj:
"- All hell is breaking loose inside the house and out as Jeff and Greg try to contain Brian and Mike encounters his first zombies. Jeff and Greg are stuck in their own house now as something is about to join Brian in the hunt for the living -- something a little familiar to the guys.
Meanwhile, Mike tries to convince Lauren that this is real -- and that he and his friends are the only ones that know what to do. It's a hard sell. But there's only one way to prove it."

Episode 5 - "Night Makes a Stain"

sadržaj:
"- The zombie outbreak has spread and the horde is building. No one knows what to do. No one except Jeff, Mike and Greg who tap their vast knowledge of Zombies to organize the group and lead what will be the first of many bloody battles against the undead.
This is their moment -- their time to rise. All it took was the end of the world."
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 03 Jan 2011, 03:04

Ne znam kako i prije nisam naletio na ovo ali serija mi se jako sviđa... Izgleda bolje engo neki drugi zombi filmovi.
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

john_constantine

Re: Bite Me - Gamer's Zombie Apocalypse series

Post by john_constantine » 03 Jan 2011, 05:57

to vidim stalno na youtube, ali nisam obraćao pozornost...
Michel puši karu.

Bub

Post by Bub » 03 Jan 2011, 09:27

Bome nisam ni ja na ovo naletio, izgleda super, malo podjseća na igru dead rising. Sad na brzinu preletio web i ne nađem gdje ima za skinut, pa ako neko ima kakav link molio bih na PM. Vjerujem da ću pogledat te 4 epizode u jednom danu. :zubifale:

olio

Post by olio » 03 Jan 2011, 09:41

koliko ja znam to je sve na youtubeu

bombardiraju me reklame toga na youtubeu i okolici. baš zato mi se i ne gleda

Bub

Post by Bub » 03 Jan 2011, 09:56

olio wrote:bombardiraju me reklame toga na youtubeu i okolici.
Meni uopće ne, al' dobro ako ima na YT okay.

nihil

Post by nihil » 03 Jan 2011, 18:00

@bub - 5 epizoda ;)

serija je super,samo sto mi se cini da se vise oslanjaju na humor i dijaloge nego na blood & guts :zubifale:
dolor nil finis

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 03 Jan 2011, 18:07

Ja pogledao svih 5 epizoda (sve skupa 50 minuta) i izgleda odlično, jedva čekam kad će 6 epizoda...

Još da ima negdje za skinuti ovo...a ne da se gleda na youtubeu

- Charles Bukowski -

nihil

Re:

Post by nihil » 03 Jan 2011, 18:11

dr_gonzo wrote:
Još da ima negdje za skinuti ovo...a ne da se gleda na youtubeu
postoji programcic koji skida sa jubitoa video u dobroj kvaliteti ;)
dolor nil finis

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 03 Jan 2011, 21:10

Evo sam se upravo sjetio toga da imam Free Youtube Downloader... :oops: :facepalm:
Ali sad se skida... Thanks na tipu nihil

- Charles Bukowski -

nihil

Post by nihil » 03 Jan 2011, 22:19

nema frke,samo javi kakva je kvaliteta ;)
dolor nil finis

Horrorist

Post by Horrorist » 05 Jan 2011, 09:07

nihil wrote:nema frke,samo javi kakva je kvaliteta ;)

Kvaliteta je super!
Netrebaš ni konvertirat format ako nećeš,mp4 je po defaultu.
:kokicarenje:
When there is no more rooom in hell, the dead will walk the earth!

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 05 Jan 2011, 17:39

Tako je odlična je kvaliteta i nemaš brige... :supz:

- Charles Bukowski -

crustgrinder

Post by crustgrinder » 27 Jan 2011, 18:28

jbg ja napravio topic a da ovaj nisam vidio ovaj, prvi put da se koristim nekim forumom :?
al serija je genialna sam je steta sto nisu napravili pravi film od toga il pravu seriju seriju nadam se da ce im sinut takva idea!
i da brze izbacivaju nastavke :D

Horrorist

Post by Horrorist » 28 Jan 2011, 10:48

Prvih pet epizoda odgledano,a ima li tko informaciju kad će koja iduća?
:?
When there is no more rooom in hell, the dead will walk the earth!