K. Stewart & T. Lautner presenting the horror tribute Oscar

Razgovori ugodni o horor temama
dr_gonzo

K. Stewart & T. Lautner presenting the horror tribute Oscar

Post by dr_gonzo » 17 Nov 2010, 00:22

Evo tek sam sad čuo o ovome...

"- So horror fans finally get some recognition for their favorite genre at Hollywood's snobbiest awards ceremony, and who do they pick to introduce it? Two of the dopey kids from Twilight, who wouldn't know horror if it bit them straight in the ass. In yet another sign of how tone-deaf the Academy is when it comes to the genre, they failed to realize that Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner introducing the tribute to a genre that has produced some of the greatest film artists in the history of cinema was an insult not only to fans, but to the creatives who have been working in the genre for decades. Couldn't they have asked a couple of true-blue horror veterans instead? Do they have any respect for the genre at all? The sad answer to that question was pretty apparent on Oscar night." EPIC FAIL

Izvor:
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/22416
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 17 Nov 2010, 00:24

Majko moja :jawbreaker: i to bi trebao biti tribute :facepalm: , a tek montaža iz raznih filmova...očajno
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

metallicat

Re: K. Stewart & T. Lautner presenting the horror tribute Os

Post by metallicat » 17 Nov 2010, 00:33

:toimonster: :facepalm:

remike2

Post by remike2 » 17 Nov 2010, 11:49

metallicat wrote::toimonster: :facepalm:
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Ašow

Post by Ašow » 17 Nov 2010, 12:57

omfg?
--------
Last.fm

filmofil

Post by filmofil » 17 Nov 2010, 13:17

hahahahaha hvala akademiji, neš ti horora :lol:
This is the Zodiac speaking.