Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy (2010)

Razgovori ugodni o horor temama
dr_gonzo

Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy (2010)

Post by dr_gonzo » 22 Aug 2010, 18:24

Produkcija: 1428 Films
Režija: Daniel Farrands i Andrew Kasch
Scenarij: Thommy Hutson
Montaža: Andrew Kasch i Michael Benni Pierce
Stop motion animacija: Michael Granberry

Uloge:
Robert Englund (glumac koji je glumio Freddy Kruegera u 8 filmova i seriji NOES)
Wes Craven (kreator Freddyja Kruegera)
Heather Langenkamp (narator)
i ostali ljudi koji su radili na 8 filmova i seriji

Dokumentarac je izašao na DVD-u 05. Svibnja, 2010 godine
Trajanje: 240 minuta
Službena stranica filma
Foršpan dokumentarca...

SADRŽAJ:
"- Child murderer. Dream demon. The bastard son of a hundred maniacs. Any way you slice it, there can only be one man, one monster, who epitomizes those words: Freddy Krueger.
For decades, Freddy has slashed his way through the dreams of countless youngsters, scaring up over half a billion dollars at the box office across eight terrifying, spectacular films. What's more, it has become evident that Freddy may never rest in peace.

In this thrilling retrospective, fans will enter the world of Freddy Krueger and A Nightmare On Elm Street like never before: exploring what spurred mastermind Wes Craven to craft the first groundbreaking film; delving deep behind the scenes of the original and all of its sequels; learning how the cast and crew brought their worst nightmares to life; and finally, understanding the impact the series and its mythos have had on modern pop culture and the horror genre.

Narrated by and starring Heather Langenkamp, featuring interviews with the cast and crew spanning every film, and loaded with clips, photographs, storyboards, conceptual art, publicity materials, archival documents and behind-the-scenes footage, Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy is the definitive account of what many have called the best, most frightening and imaginative horror franchise in motion picture history."

O dokumentarcu:
- HororFilm Playground recenzija...

- There's something here for even the hardest of hardcore Freddy fans (of which I am one), with lots of interesting stories and previously undisclosed revelations, never-before-seen photos and behind-the-scenes footage, some pretty nifty stop-motion animated recreations of key scenes from the films, laugh-out-loud anecdotes and much more! This puts every bit of bonus material that New Line's ever released to shame (excepting, perhaps, the long out of print Anchor Bay special edition of the first film -- though a few clips from that are included here too).
I had a feeling the "Elm Street" documentary was going to be something special, but I had no idea just HOW special until the pre-ordered disc arrived early
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy (2010)

Post by HorrorHR » 22 Aug 2010, 20:19

očito bi morao pogledati ;)

kažeš seru po NOES seriji, šta kažu o njoj, WHYYY :mrgreen:

maddjuro

Post by maddjuro » 22 Aug 2010, 22:06

HorrorHR wrote:očito bi morao pogledati ;)

ukratko da su serije snimana s nikakvim budžetom, ali da je ona prva epizoda dobra jer se u njoj vidi kako su i zašto roditelji ubili freddya.
I may be an idiot, but i am no fool.

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 22 Aug 2010, 22:37

To moraš čuti da bi uživao...između redova su rekli da je bila sranje, ali je Englund odlično u par rečenica to sve objasnio i kako i zašto...
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 22 Aug 2010, 23:24

maddjuro wrote:

ukratko da su serije snimana s nikakvim budžetom, ali da je ona prva epizoda dobra jer se u njoj vidi kako su i zašto roditelji ubili freddya.
rimejk baš ne poštuje tu epizodu ;)

http://www.horrorhr.com/freddys-nightma ... -nice-guy/

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 23 Aug 2010, 01:25

Meni je serija jako dobra. Inače, dokumentarac je usitinu genijalan, pravi užitak za gledanje. :kokicarenje:
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 23 Aug 2010, 21:45

Sjećam se da sam seriju gledao uvečer i išla bi začudo radni danima...bogme nisam niti jednu propustio

- Charles Bukowski -

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re:

Post by HorrorHR » 23 Aug 2010, 22:12

dr_gonzo wrote:Sjećam se da sam seriju gledao uvečer i išla bi začudo radni danima...bogme nisam niti jednu propustio
to na našoj tv bilo ili na nekoj lokalnoj dole na jugu?

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 23 Aug 2010, 23:24

Bilo na našoj. Na tadašnjem prvom programu i to je išla u 01.35h...

*Mislim da je to išlo zimi 89' u programu plus i to je bila samo prva sezona

- Charles Bukowski -