HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 02 Jan 2009, 11:08

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 04 Jan 2009, 13:47

Sa RetroSlashers:

1st Quarter 2009: Three Great Months for Slasher Fans

Jan. 13, 2009 My Bloody Valentine Uncut. This is the holy grail of uncut slasher films. I still find it hard to believe that MBV is finally going to be seen in all its gory glory. Words can’t describe my excitement for this dvd.
Jan. 16, 2009 My Bloody Valentine 3D. After The Punisher and The Spirit bombed at the box office, Lionsgate’s stock took a major hit. The studio is in desperate need of a successful film and all their hopes are riding on MBV3D. Quite an ironic twist considering studio head Jon Feltheimer wants Lionsgate to move away from horror films. The trailers look promising so I’ll be in the theater on opening night.
Feb. 3, 2009 His Name was Jason : 30 years of Friday the 13th. I’m more excited about this doc. dvd about the F13th series than I am about the remake. Tom Savini acts as host and many of the major players and directors are interviewed.
Feb. 13, 2009 Friday the 13th. Jason’s back and he’s still pissed. What more do you need to know? Seriously, though, it’s great that Jason and Harry Warden are returning to the big screen just a month apart.
March 31, 2009 Psychos in Love. I don’t have any information about dvd extras but hopefully Carmine Capobianco and Debi Thibeaultwill be interviewed or included on a commentary track. If you’ve ever been in love with a psychotic woman or just stalked one, then this is the romantic slasher for you.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re: Slasher film

Post by HorrorHR » 29 Jan 2010, 11:02

Sa RetroSlashers:

Here are four slasher films that were announced but never got made for various reasons. Maybe the scripts for these lost slashers are still floating around somewhere but it’s very doubtful any of them will ever get filmed now.

1. Sam Kinison’s The Honeymoon Killer: This comedy slasher involved a madman killing new brides as they finished their wedding vows. As the killer makes his escape from the church he screams “YOU’ll THANK ME LATER” at the groom. Kinison really wanted to make this but Hollywood studios and independent producers rejected his treatment for the film. There was a chance New Line could have made this as part of Kinison’s two picture deal with the studio, but Kinison died a few days before he could sign the contracts.

2. Lover’s Lane: This was announced way back in Fangoria #10 as Emmett Alston’s follow up to New Year’s Evil. It was supposed to be released by the Cannon Group after they released X-Ray (a.k.a. Hospital Massacre). Wayne Newton was set to star but the film was never made.

3. Nightmare Weekend: In 1981 the script for Nightmare Weekend was heralded for its originality but it never got past the planning stages at New World Pictures. The killer dies before the opening credits but comes back as a zombie stalking a group of teenagers looking for a party. The murder weapon of choice was to be a really sharp hook. Troma released a film titled Nightmare Weekend in 1985 but it has nothing in common with this lost slasher.

4. The Boarding House: This film was announced in 1982 and was to star Angus Scrimm, Robert Quarry, Reggie Nalder, and Linda Blair’s sister, Deborah Blair. The film was never made but a poster was produced to help drum up investors. The artwork shows The Groundskeeper (Scrimm) carrying a dead girl in his arms. Quarry is a priest holding a cross. Reggie Nalder seems to be holding a razor or knife. Below the image of Scrimm is a hooded figure about to plunge a machete into the torso of a nude woman. Not to be confused with Boarding House, John Wintergate’s brain damaged classic starring Jonema.

A$H

Post by A$H » 29 Jan 2010, 14:32

bilo bi ih fora gledat.. :lol: mozda jednom..nikad ne znas..
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

Metalcamp

Post by Metalcamp » 29 Jan 2010, 17:46

Bas sam preletio ovim topicom, i dobro sam se nasmijao na postove Undyinga :lol: :lol:
"Good night boils and ghouls."

Wheel Smith

Re:

Post by Wheel Smith » 30 Jan 2010, 00:30

HorrorHR wrote:The Mutilator (1985)

http://www.horrorhr.com/the-mutilator-1985/

koji blesav film :mrgreen:
:supz: :supz:

remike2

Post by remike2 » 13 Apr 2010, 21:32

Odmalena nekako sam vezan za slasher filmove, još od filmova kao što su Friday The 13th i Halloween pa tako dalje i dalje kroz godine. Definitivno su mi klasici Friday The 13th, Halloween i A Nightmare On Elm Street najomiljeniji slasheri ikad. Uvijek ih volim pogledati i baš su mi odlični. Pored njih obožavam i My Bloody Valentine, Terror Train, The Burning, Scream, Black Christmas, Silent Night, Deadly Night, itd...
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Post by HorrorHR » 13 Apr 2010, 22:57

pravi čovjek 8)

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 13 Apr 2010, 23:25

HorrorHR wrote:pravi čovjek 8)
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 15 May 2010, 17:24

Sad sam opet u ovom elementu...
"The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don`t have to waste your time voting. "

- Charles Bukowski -

filmofil

Re:

Post by filmofil » 15 May 2010, 17:45

dr_gonzo wrote:Sad sam opet u ovom elementu...
:mrgreen:

forum cvijeta kaj se novih tema tiče, a sve redom slasheri
This is the Zodiac speaking.

Damned_Thing

Post by Damned_Thing » 23 Aug 2010, 19:47

Po meni odlicni slasheri:
1.Friday the 13th(1980)
2.House on Sorority Row (1983)
3.Halloween (1978)
4.Nightmare on Elm street(1984)
5.Black Christmas (1974)
6.The Burning (1980)
7.Terror Train (1980)
8. My Bloody Valentine (1981)
9. Sleepaway Camp (1983)
10.The Prowler (1981)
11.Prom Night (1980)
12.Scream (1996)

dr_gonzo

Post by dr_gonzo » 23 Aug 2010, 21:43

Kako bi vi objasnili nekome u par rečenica što je to slasher film?

Ovo mi se pitanje danas vrzmalo mnogo po glavi....

- Charles Bukowski -

HorrorHR
Site Admin

Re:

Post by HorrorHR » 23 Aug 2010, 22:12

dr_gonzo wrote:Kako bi vi objasnili nekome u par rečenica što je to slasher film?

Podžanr horror filma najčešće bez natprirodne tematike u kojemu imamo maskiranog ubojicu sa svojstvenim načinom ubijanja teenagera i pozadinskom pričom koja na kraju objašnjava motive ubojice.

Eto jedna rečenica od mene ;)

john_constantine

Re:

Post by john_constantine » 23 Aug 2010, 22:37

dr_gonzo wrote:Kako bi vi objasnili nekome u par rečenica što je to slasher film?

serijski ubojica, slasher elementi (trčanje po stepenicama, tko se seksa, umire, tko puši, umire, ludi starac, glupa policija), grupa mladih kojima je bitna samo zabava, seks i kurvanje, i lokacija udaljena od ljudske socijalizacije.
Michel puši karu.