Child's Play serijal

Razgovori ugodni o horor temama
AlabamaSmokeOne

Post by AlabamaSmokeOne » 16 Aug 2007, 02:17

bas pogledao 5. dio..i lijepo se nasmijao par puta; kad odabiru ime djetetu (glen or glenda - ed woodov film :lol: ), pa kad stjera britney spears u autu i auto joj eksplodira pa kaze "oops, I did it again" :lol:

bakero

Post by bakero » 16 Aug 2007, 13:57

prvi je daleko najbolji!
FREDDIE MERCURY GOD OF ROCK!!!
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeo.......alright.... Gone but not forgotten!
R.I.P.

jigsaw

Post by jigsaw » 16 Aug 2007, 14:12

AlabamaSmokeOne wrote:bas pogledao 5. dio..i lijepo se nasmijao par puta; kad odabiru ime djetetu (glen or glenda - ed woodov film :lol: ), pa kad stjera britney spears u autu i auto joj eksplodira pa kaze "oops, I did it again" :lol:
Da, meni je super 5 nastavak...

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 16 Aug 2007, 16:25

Drugi dio ima fenomenalnu završnicu u onoj tvornici, a treći mi je skroz kul u onoj vojnoj akademiji. četvroka i petica su više parodija ali jako zabavni.
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

jigsaw

Post by jigsaw » 16 Aug 2007, 16:31

Ghostface wrote:Drugi dio ima fenomenalnu završnicu u onoj tvornici, a treći mi je skroz kul u onoj vojnoj akademiji. četvroka i petica su više parodija ali jako zabavni.
Kad zaključiš na kraju, cijeli serijal je 5 / 5.

Unreal

Post by Unreal » 21 Oct 2007, 08:56

According to producer David Kirschner, ”We’re going back and remaking the first one and even pushing it further and making a very terrifying version of the first one, which is pretty scary as it is.”
Ma budale opet moraju remejkat. Znao sam da će se to dogoditi,no tako brzo :pikachu:

Boby

Post by Boby » 21 Oct 2007, 11:54

Bar će vratiti filmu onu atmosferu strave koju su imala prva 3 nastavka. Slažem se da su ostala dva više parodije, iako zabavne ali ipak parodije

Unreal

Post by Unreal » 21 Oct 2007, 13:10

Boby wrote:Bar će vratiti filmu onu atmosferu strave koju su imala prva 3 nastavka. Slažem se da su ostala dva više parodije, iako zabavne ali ipak parodije
Možda ,ali ipak je glupo početi sve ispočetka, još da ne govorim kako remejkovi danas večinom ne valjaju i ovo će biti sranje usuprot orginalu. No ajde barem neće biti one njegove pomalo iritantne žene i onog gupog njegovog sina. Nadam se samo da neće promjeniti dizajn Chuckyu,da će mu glas dati Brad Dourif i mora biti malo crnog humora. 8)

dodo

pozdrav

Post by dodo » 13 Nov 2007, 15:11

prva dva su najbolja

Unreal

Re: pozdrav

Post by Unreal » 13 Nov 2007, 20:56

dodo wrote:prva dva su najbolja
potpisujem,ali ni daljni nastavci nisu loši

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 13 Nov 2007, 21:30

Unreal wrote:
osim trećeg.
Michel puši karu.

Unreal

Post by Unreal » 13 Nov 2007, 21:36

john_constantine wrote:
Unreal wrote:
osim trećeg.
meni je peti bio lošiji od terećeg. treći je imao bezvezne likova ,ali ipak dobra ubojstva i zajebancije

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 13 Nov 2007, 21:43

Unreal wrote:
john_constantine wrote:
Unreal wrote: potpisujem,ali ni daljni nastavci nisu loši
osim trećeg.
meni je peti bio lošiji od terećeg. treći je imao bezvezne likova ,ali ipak dobra ubojstva i zajebancije
meni je peti bolji radi više crnog humora, seksi komada i zabavnih likova. A treći je imao iritatne klince, i loše glumce. Naročito onaj mali crnjo.
Michel puši karu.

Unreal

Post by Unreal » 13 Nov 2007, 22:07

john_constantine wrote: meni je peti bolji radi više crnog humora, seksi komada i zabavnih likova. A treći je imao iritatne klince, i loše glumce. Naročito onaj mali crnjo.
Meni baš petica ima iritantne likove ,a ni humor u petici mi sveukupno nije nekaj.

metallicat

Post by metallicat » 23 Dec 2007, 13:35

Code: Select all

"We're discussing it with Don Mancini, who has written all of them with us from the beginning," Kirschner told us. "The next one we're going to do is we're going back and remaking the first one and even pushing it further and making a very terrifying version of the first one, which is pretty scary as it is."

UPDATE: A bit of a misunderstanding from our original conversation, which David was nice enough to rectify. They've been talking to Don Mancini, writer of all the films and director of Seed of Chucky, to actually direct the remake, something that was a bit unclear. David told us, "Don has been my partner from the beginning of this franchise and has some very very creepy and scary ideas about going back to the
original and giving it some more bite that we believe will satisfy the appetite of today's horror fans (and loyal Chucky fans, as well.) Our hope and plan is that Don will write and direct the film and he and I look forward to getting the studio on board with us asap."

That certainly sounds very promising!

Of course, the age-old question of "Why?" immediately came up. "Look at 'Halloween'," he quickly responded. "It's kind of commerce to keep the franchise going, and another reason to go see it. For me, it's exciting, because the first one was really scary and then from there, we kind of… my favorites are 1 and 4. I love 4, it really makes me laugh and I think Jennifer Tilly is so great, but just the idea of going back to where we were the first time around and I think for me, it's almost 30 years later for me as a filmmaker from where I started to now, and the idea of taking some skill that maybe I didn't possess then and putting it towards the next film, I think could be exciting."

Would they possibly use the same script? "I think it would be pretty close to it, that's for sure, but there's some other things that we're exploring also, and some twists that we don't want the audience to expect, as far as a couple deaths, where you think you're going in one way and you're going to go in another way as a result of knowing it and it being such a popular franchise." These new developments may include learning more about Charles Lee Ray, although they're discussing whether series regular Brad Dourif will be back in that role and once again voicing Chucky.

But don't just assume that because we're well into the 21st Century that Chucky will be any sort of CG motion-captured creation. "It'll be an animatronic doll, like we do all of them, but animatronics have grown from when we did the first one 20 years ago. We just did the commentary on the 20th Anniversary of it, and all the stars, the little kid Andy Barkley, all of that, so that's coming out in January/February."