Michel

Re: Videi i vijesti o horor tematici

Post by Michel » 18 Apr 2023, 00:37

Jeff priča o 'Muhi'. Sjajan intervju :supz:

"You'll Enjoy Mr. Barlow. And He'll Enjoy You!"

Michel

Post by Michel » 05 May 2023, 00:21

Registrirao se na reddit :kokicarenje: :supz: https://www.reddit.com/r/johncarpenter/ ... 1&sort=new popratit će se

Michel

Post by Michel » 19 May 2023, 17:42

Dokumentarac o Raljama, jako dobar. 7 godina sniman.

The funny thing about the shark not working and not being seen for almost an hour into the movie is that many other later horror movies used the same mystery to build the fear of the antagonist.
They learned by accident that a lot of the things in life that scare us the most are what we can't see.
I saw it in LA in 1975 when it was first released. Fresh and new. The fellow I saw it with and I were working in cue cards at the time on Hollywood Squares and many other TV game shows. It blew us both away and taught us so much about film making. This is a wonderful documentary about the making of a classic!
The best thing about this movie is, it brought the attention of the Monster below the deep. Once the movie came out, a shark attack wasn't some minor article quickly forgotten. It became something to pay attention about. Thus force the hand of the Ocean research institutes, to bring up outstanding documentaries about real sharks, their behaviors, to a even expanding in the Discovery channel's "Shark Week"!
Jaws! I was 10 years old and my mother let me go with a friend and his mom. To this day when that head pops out of that boat, I still jump back. Great film. Classic cinema.
My uncle worked on the lighting of Jaws, those crews with all the lights and reflectors. He said it was a nightmare, the hardest thing he ever worked on.

Michel

Post by Michel » 06 Jun 2023, 01:03

Odličan razgovor Rogana i Bakera o američkom vukodlaku u Londonu. Baker je apsolutna legenda horor žanra i makeupa :supz:

This man has 7 academy awards, Jesus Christ. American Werewolf in London still looks fantastic.
Dude is so humble. Genius in his field. I hope this 18 year olds that worked with him went on to have great careers.
Mr baker was unique with the wolf transformation because he brought the effect out of the shadows and into the full light and it is still the greatest wolf transformation put on film..the man is a pure genius.
Years ago when I was a kid, only days after watching The American Werewolf in London I got lost in local woods when it was getting dark. The film popped into my head and I ran so fast I think Usain Bolt would have struggled to catch me that day! Still to this day struggle to watch the transformation or moors scene with the sound on! Simply the best werewolf movie there is. Dog Soldiers was fun and The Howling and Silver Bullet watchable but dated now. The big difference with American Werewolf, as well as the Oscar winning special effects which put CGI to shame, was the fact Landis insisted on a four legged monster. A four legged "animal" with yellow eyes is far more terrifying than a wolfman on two legs¬!
This film is a Masterpiece, what's so good about it in my opinion is that it is believable. The characters are well written, the snobby Doctor putting it down to hysterical behaviour, David in a no win situation. I'd love to see a prequal based on the residents of the village and how the werewolf come to be.
I saw this film as a kid & just saw it again recently and it totally holds up. Classic. Perfect mix of horror & comedy. Rick Baker’s make up effects are so much realistic than most of today’s CGI. It’s sad that uncreative stuffed suits at Hollywood studios basically caused him to retire.

Michel

Post by Michel » 06 Jun 2023, 23:01

https://creepycatalog.com/john-carpente ... e-weekend/

:prayer: zamislite da pozove Roba Bottina. Stan Wnston je nažalost umro, a Rick Baker je u penziji i rekao je da 99% se više neće vraćati. Al opet, Bottin je tu, možda i Savini baš neki old school efekti i naprave što god žele ajme mogu sanjati :D
I have been sworn to secrecy, okay, because there may be, I don’t know if there will be, there may be a Thing 2.
During the same panel, Carpenter did mention something that we can look forward to. While talking about directing, he spoke about recently finishing directing a television series titled John Carpenter’s Suburban Screams. Carpenter says the show was shot in Prague, and he directed the series remotely from his home.
I serija za koju prvi put čujem ajde da i to vidimo ovo mi je prvi glas da je radio seriju.
“It was filmed in Prague, and I sat on my couch and directed it. It was awesome," he explained, receiving cheers from the audience.
Kakva je to legenda https://twitter.com/zagaroth_db/status/ ... ent-775254

Michel

Post by Michel » 12 Jun 2023, 00:05

Super vijest!

Boyle i Murphy se vraćaju :kokicarenje:

John_Ryder

Post by John_Ryder » 12 Jun 2023, 00:14

Toooooooo

Michel

Post by Michel » 31 Aug 2023, 20:40

:kokicarenje: nadam se da će uspjeti.
𝗛𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗛𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝘃𝗿𝗮𝗰́𝗮 𝘀𝗲 𝘂 𝘇̌𝗶𝘃𝗼𝘁 𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗺 𝘃𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗻𝗶𝗸𝗼𝗺 𝗶 𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗺 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗺𝗮 - ne možete govoriti o povijesti horora, a da ne govorite o Hammer Horroru, s Hammer Film Productions koji je tijekom godina izdao bezbrojne klasike, uključujući vlastite poglede na ikonična čudovišta kao što su Drakula, Frankenstein i Mumija, a njihovi filmovi učvrstili su Christopher Leea i Petera Cushinga kao prave ikone u horor žanru.
Variety jutros izvještava da je britanski kazališni producent John Gore kupio Hammer Films and Studios i da će voditi novi tim koji ima za cilj revitalizirati legendarni brend.
“𝑃𝑜𝑑 𝐺𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑜𝑣𝑜𝑚 𝑢𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑚, 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑗𝑒 𝑧𝑛𝑎𝑐̌𝑎𝑗𝑛𝑜 𝑢𝑙𝑜𝑧̌𝑖𝑡𝑖 𝑢 𝐻𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑙𝑚𝑠 𝑘𝑎𝑘𝑜 𝑏𝑖 𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑖𝑗𝑢 𝑢𝑑𝑎ℎ𝑛𝑢𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑣𝑖 𝑧̌𝑖𝑣𝑜𝑡, 𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑗𝑎𝑗𝑢𝑐́𝑖 𝑛𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑔𝑖𝑐̌𝑛𝑖 𝑠̌𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝐻𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑚 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑚 𝑖 𝑖𝑛𝑜𝑣𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑗𝑎𝑚𝑎, 𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑣𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑜 𝑐̌𝑢𝑣𝑎𝑗𝑢𝑐́𝑖 𝑛𝑗𝑒𝑔𝑜𝑣𝑢 𝑏𝑎𝑠̌𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢 𝑖 𝑏𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑘𝑢”, pojedinosti su ekskluzivnog izvješća Varietyja. "Nova lista filmova i projekata bit će uskoro predstavljena."
Novi vlasnik John Gore rekao je u izjavi: “𝐽𝑜𝑠̌ 𝑘𝑎𝑜 𝑑𝑗𝑒𝑐̌𝑎𝑘 𝑏𝑖𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑚 𝑜𝑐̌𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑐̌𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑗𝑜𝑚 𝐻𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑙𝑚𝑠𝑎. 𝑁𝑗𝑒𝑔𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑐̌𝑒, 𝑛𝑗𝑒𝑔𝑜𝑣𝑖 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑜𝑣𝑖 𝑖 𝑛𝑗𝑒𝑔𝑜𝑣𝑜 𝑗𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑜 𝑚𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑜 𝑢 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑘𝑜𝑚 𝑛𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑗𝑒đ𝑢 𝑖 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑗𝑖 𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑖 𝑠𝑢 𝑖𝑧𝑣𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑗𝑒 𝑖 𝑐̌𝑢𝑑𝑎. 𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑠, 𝑑𝑜𝑘 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑗𝑖𝑚 𝑛𝑎 𝑐̌𝑒𝑙𝑢 𝑜𝑣𝑜𝑔 𝑘𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑛𝑜𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑖𝑗𝑎, 𝑚𝑜𝑗𝑎 𝑗𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑣𝑜𝑗𝑎𝑘𝑎: 𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑖 𝑖 𝑜𝑐̌𝑢𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑖 𝑛𝑒𝑢𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑣𝑢 𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑣𝑠̌𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢 𝐻𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑖 𝑢𝑣𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖 𝑛𝑜𝑣𝑢 𝑒𝑟𝑢 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑗𝑒𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑗𝑎 𝑘𝑜𝑗𝑎 𝑜𝑠𝑣𝑎𝑗𝑎 𝑝𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑙𝑗𝑒𝑚 𝑠𝑣𝑖𝑗𝑒𝑡𝑎. 𝑈𝑧 𝑧𝑛𝑎𝑐̌𝑎𝑗𝑛𝑎 𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑗𝑎 𝑖 𝑠𝑣𝑗𝑒𝑧̌𝑢 𝑘𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑛𝑢 𝑣𝑖𝑧𝑖𝑗𝑢, 𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑡 𝑐́𝑒𝑚𝑜 𝑑𝑎 𝑑𝑢ℎ 𝐻𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑜 𝑜𝑝𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑔𝑜 𝑖 𝑛𝑎𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑢𝑗𝑒 𝑢 𝑚𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑜𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑏𝑢.”

Michel

Post by Michel » 27 Oct 2023, 23:50

Carpenter gostovao kod Colberta :supz:

Michel

Post by Michel » 08 Jan 2024, 18:32

James Wan će režirati nešto od Lovecrafta :kokicarenje:

https://screenrant.com/james-wan-call-c ... s-madness/