The Night Projectionist

Diskusija o knjigama, stripovima, amaterskim radovima horror, sci-fi i bliske tematike.
A$H

The Night Projectionist

Post by A$H » 23 Dec 2008, 22:47

Comic book publisher Studio 407 is ready to set The Night Projectionist loose in a horror series arriving in stores this February from writer Robert Heske and artist Giego Yapura.

Synopsis: Crosstown Falls. Halloween Eve. It's the last night of the condemned town theater, which is closing with an all night Draculathon. But the small group of moviegoers suddenly find themselves trapped inside when the theater is surrounded by a horde of vampires. A deadly siege begins, and the moviegoers soon make the terrifying discovery that the night projectionist is also a member of the coven. Is he friend or foe? The Night Projectionist is a no-holds-barred, bone-chilling tale of blood and revenge.

Night Projectionist writer Robert Heske says, "I wanted to write a story that would appeal to hard-core vampire traditionalist while, at the same time, reinventing the genre by adding my own twist to the vampire myth. I was intrigued by the idea of putting the main action of a vampire story inside a theater because that's where most people were introduced to the vampire myth, inside a movie theater."

Issue #1 hits stands February 25th.
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

Mairosu
Location: Ministarstvo za istrazivanje ruda i gubljenje vremena

Post by Mairosu » 06 Jan 2009, 14:46

Imao sam (ne)srecu citati 1st issue koji mi je stigao kao "screener". Srotina.
[i]Ako vidite duha, napijte se Pik piva do uha ![/i]

A$H

Post by A$H » 06 Jan 2009, 14:56

ma da..ja jos sam negdje procitao da imaju u planu napravit film ili mini seriju po tome..
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!