Batman, Superman, Vampires & Werewolves

Diskusija o knjigama, stripovima, amaterskim radovima horror, sci-fi i bliske tematike.
A$H

Batman, Superman, Vampires & Werewolves

Post by A$H » 28 Oct 2008, 14:54

Next month, DC Comics gets into the spirit of Halloween with Superman and Batman vs. Vampires and Werewolves, a title that certainly is a mouthful and about as on-the-nose as you can get. No matter. DC will roll out the first two issues of this six-part mini-series in October. Tom Mandrake is illustrating a story by Kevin VanHook, writer of Sands of Oblivion and director of Slayer and Death Row.

Here's DC's official synopsis: A man is killed by a mysterious creature – his body drained of blood. A woman is savagely attacked by a ferocious beast – her jugular ripped out. Bat wings flutter across the moon and the howl of a wolf echoes through the streets, for the creatures of the night have risen from the grave, and humanity's only salvation is the combined might of The Last Son of Krypton and The Dark Knight Detective. Blood will run red when Superman and Batman face off against vampires and werewolves for the fate of the entire DCU!

Boo-yah.

Look for issue #1 in comic shops on October 15th.
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 28 Oct 2008, 17:35

Kombinacija dvaju najdražih mi superjunaka (dobro, Spidey mi je bolji od Supermana) i horror ikona ne može bit loša. 8) 8)
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

Freddy

Post by Freddy » 28 Oct 2008, 19:11

Ghostface wrote:Kombinacija dvaju najdražih mi superjunaka (dobro, Spidey mi je bolji od Supermana) i horror ikona ne može bit loša. 8) 8)
također mi je spidey najbolji....ali mislim da superman ne paše baš u to,Batman da,on je dosta mračniji i njemu pašu takvi protivnici,ali supermana nisu trebali stavljat
You can kill a rapper, but not his music.
You can kill an actor but not his work.
You can kill a poet but not his poetry.
You can kill a Tupac but he'll live in our hearts forever.
Rest In Peace, PAC, Thug love 4 you...

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 28 Oct 2008, 20:00

Freddy wrote:
Ghostface wrote:Kombinacija dvaju najdražih mi superjunaka (dobro, Spidey mi je bolji od Supermana) i horror ikona ne može bit loša. 8) 8)
također mi je spidey najbolji....ali mislim da superman ne paše baš u to,Batman da,on je dosta mračniji i njemu pašu takvi protivnici,ali supermana nisu trebali stavljat

Viruj mi, ima Superman i svoju jaku mračnu stranu, ili ako ništa onda barem dobro potkovanu psihologiju, pročitaj All Star Superman.
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

filmofil

Post by filmofil » 28 Oct 2008, 21:24

uuuuuu ima to di za skinut?
This is the Zodiac speaking.

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 28 Oct 2008, 22:11

filmophil wrote:uuuuuu ima to di za skinut?

Evo zasad sneak preview prvog broja, pokušat ću nać di ima cili prvi broj za skinit, triba bi bit na netu ako je izaša, a jest.

http://www.dccomics.com/media/excerpts/10328_x.pdf

A$H

Post by A$H » 01 Jun 2009, 12:41

The 6-issue miniseries that pits the World's Finest Heroes against bloodsuckers and lycanthropes is collected! Written by Kevin Van Hook and illustrated by Tom Mandrake, this no-holds-barred fight to save the world finds Superman and Batman battling werewolves and vampires — with a little help from Green Arrow, Wonder Woman and Etrigan The Demon! Look for it in comic shops on July 29th for $14.99.
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

sandi

Post by sandi » 01 Jun 2009, 13:30

uf...sto ne volim ovakve kombinacije...neznam zasto :? ...mislim mogli su onda ubacit i Sweeney Todda kao supermenovog bricu!
Jebem skoro svaki dan...skoro jučer, skoro prekjučer...