Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born (Comic)

Diskusija o knjigama, stripovima, amaterskim radovima horror, sci-fi i bliske tematike.
A$H

Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born (Comic)

Post by A$H » 15 Sep 2008, 03:44

Netreba previse rijeci o cemu se radi..svi brojevi su dostupni na netu...

Writers
Robin Furth
Peter David
Artists
Jae Lee
Richard Isanove
Creator
Stephen King

Issue 1

During Roland's flight across the Mohaine Desert he recalls the treachery of Marten Broadcloak, the sin of his mother, his test of manhood against his teacher Cort, and the night that followed.

Issue 2

Roland's father, Steven, returns with a plan to send Roland, Cuthbert, and Alain to Hambry in the east, the true form of the Crimson King is revealed, and Marten flees Gilead after escaping arrest.

Issue 3

Roland and friends have fled for the city of Hambry, as their home in Gilead is now too dangerous. But, once there, Roland learns to his horror that he is no safer. Hambry’s leaders have switched allegiance and the assassins known as the Big Coffin Hunters have marked Roland and company for death.

Issue 4

Roland seems willing to put his friends in deadly danger by staying in Hambry when his relationship with Susan Delgado deepens. Meanwhile, Marten Broadcloak’s agents — also known as the Big Coffin Hunters — are zeroing in for the kill on Roland and his ka-tet.

Issue 5

Just outside Hambry, Roland makes a monstrous discovery: John Farson and his men have stolen the weapons of the Great Old Ones and now have the oil to power them and launch an attack against the Affiliation—a group which counts among its members Roland’s father, Steven Deschain. And, at just the wrong time, the young gunslinger’s ka-tet may be splintering, when Cuthbert accuses Roland of cowardice and rides off on his own.

Issue 6

The Affiliation, the group comprised of Roland’s father and his forces, are being lured into a fatal trap in the Shaved Mountains. With the Great Old Ones’ weapons fired up by Hambry’s oil, the Affiliation will be wiped out—unless Roland Deschain—the Gunslinger—can intercede in time.

Issue 7

Roland and his ka-tet have their long-awaited showdown with Eldred Jonas and the Big Coffin Hunters; Rhea's plan finally comes to fruition with deadly results; Roland Deschain’s love affair with Susan Delgado comes to a tragic conclusion.

At the end of the seventh and final issue of The Gunslinger Born, an advertisement is seen for the sequel, The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home.
It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's SUPERA$H!!

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 15 Sep 2008, 15:07

Iman doma trejd, odlična priča.
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

gandalf

Post by gandalf » 15 Sep 2008, 22:19

Ghostface wrote:Iman doma trejd, odlična priča.
Di ima za kupiti?! Nisam baš vidio kod nas da se nađe!

filmofil

Post by filmofil » 15 Sep 2008, 22:26

može meni netko objasniti zašto ljudi kažu da je nemoguće ekranizirati dark tower serijal?? nisam pročitao knjigu niti imam namjeru, ali ovako iz radnje mi se čini kao itekako izvedivo za pretvoriti u film...
This is the Zodiac speaking.

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 16 Sep 2008, 00:07

gandalf wrote:
Ghostface wrote:Iman doma trejd, odlična priča.
Di ima za kupiti?! Nisam baš vidio kod nas da se nađe!

Naručujen od jednog lika koji ima veze u Kanadi. A ima sigurno i u SNK.
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

Freddy

Post by Freddy » 16 Sep 2008, 00:12

imaš u algoritmu...tam sam ja kupio sve djelove
You can kill a rapper, but not his music.
You can kill an actor but not his work.
You can kill a poet but not his poetry.
You can kill a Tupac but he'll live in our hearts forever.
Rest In Peace, PAC, Thug love 4 you...

Deimos

Post by Deimos » 16 Sep 2008, 16:41

filmophil wrote:može meni netko objasniti zašto ljudi kažu da je nemoguće ekranizirati dark tower serijal?? nisam pročitao knjigu niti imam namjeru, ali ovako iz radnje mi se čini kao itekako izvedivo za pretvoriti u film...
svi se boje da bi bilo jako teško snimit film od nekih 4,5,6 usko povezanih dijelova. Uspjelo je LOTR-u sa 3, star warsu na staroj slavi, ali za dark tower je upitno. anyway, najvjerojatnije će snimit prema dark toweru miniseriju, a redatelj bi trewbao biti j.j. abrams (Lost serija)

filmofil

Post by filmofil » 16 Sep 2008, 16:47

dobro, znači izvedivo je? ja sam mislio da su neke tehničke stvari u pitanju...
This is the Zodiac speaking.

Deimos

Post by Deimos » 21 Sep 2008, 12:56

filmophil wrote:dobro, znači izvedivo je? ja sam mislio da su neke tehničke stvari u pitanju...
pa danas se može sce uz pomoć kompjutera

john_constantine

Re: Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born (Comi

Post by john_constantine » 22 May 2010, 17:45

na imbd - u, u Stephen King temi, potvrđeno je, The dark tower (2012). :D :D
Michel puši karu.

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 29 Apr 2011, 22:27

režiser za filmove i mini seriju će na kraju biti Ron Horward. Mah, šteta, radije bi da bude j.j. abrams.
Michel puši karu.

Info

Post by Info » 29 Apr 2011, 22:35

john_constantine wrote:režiser za filmove i mini seriju će na kraju biti Ron Horward. Mah, šteta, radije bi da bude j.j. abrams.
Uh, uh, ne bi išlo... Nakon sranja zvanog Lost, ne želim ga. Haleluja Howard :prayer:
"I saved your life Jesse... are you gonna save mine?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=582TR2N_sPM

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 29 Apr 2011, 22:41

Info wrote:
john_constantine wrote:režiser za filmove i mini seriju će na kraju biti Ron Horward. Mah, šteta, radije bi da bude j.j. abrams.
Uh, uh, ne bi išlo... Nakon sranja zvanog Lost, ne želim ga. Haleluja Howard :prayer:
:mrgreen: Ma dobro, Ron Horward ima dosta odličnih filmova iza sebe, ali nema nikakvog iskustva s akcijom... Pamtim ono kako su ga sprdali u Simpsonima.

Loša stvar je što je jedan od scenarista Akiva Goldsman koji je zaslužan za propast Batmana - Batman Forever i Batman & Robin... :facepalm: Da ne spominjem Lost in Space i Practical magic... :toimonster:
Michel puši karu.