Hyperion Omnibus by Dan Simmons

Diskusija o knjigama, stripovima, amaterskim radovima horror, sci-fi i bliske tematike.
Aryx

Hyperion Omnibus by Dan Simmons

Post by Aryx » 18 Apr 2008, 19:25

Plot : On the eve of Armageddon, with the entire galaxy at war, seven pilgrims set forth on a final voyage to Hyperion seeking the answers to the unsolved riddles of their lives. Each carries a desperate hope--and a terrible secret. And one may hold the fate of humanity in his hands.

Jedan od najboljih sf serijala koje sam imao prilike procitati. Ima netko da je citao ?
There is nothing on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=staa4QvuFRI&feature=related]ASOIAF[/url]

gandalf

Re: Hyperion Omnibus by Dan Simmons

Post by gandalf » 19 Apr 2008, 23:26

Aryx wrote:Plot : On the eve of Armageddon, with the entire galaxy at war, seven pilgrims set forth on a final voyage to Hyperion seeking the answers to the unsolved riddles of their lives. Each carries a desperate hope--and a terrible secret. And one may hold the fate of humanity in his hands.

Jedan od najboljih sf serijala koje sam imao prilike procitati. Ima netko da je citao ?

Ja pročitao svih 4 knjiga (dakle i Endymion) 2 ili 3 puta! Moram reći da mi je jedan od boljih SF serijala! Pun čudnovatih stvari, tehnologija
i drugih stvari. U početku je malo dosadno pa bi mnogi mogli odustati, ali poslije počinje biti zanimljivo. Knjige su dosta dugačke, ali kad se
ufura u to, ne može se prestati čitati!

Preporučam svima koji su željni dobrog SF-a!

OT: Ima Simmons i dobre horror priče!!!

Scarface

Post by Scarface » 19 Apr 2008, 23:55

Drago mi je da ode ima ekipe koja je masu toga pročitala, jer mi tribaju preporuke, pa otvaran topic za to.
I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law.

gandalf

Post by gandalf » 21 Feb 2009, 15:40

Malo bumpam za kolegicu callac!

Inače, čuo sam da će snimati filmove, mljac!!!!