filmski citati

Sve o industriji, VHS, DVD, filmovi iz kućne radinosti itd.
Andrej

Re: filmski citati

Post by Andrej » 29 Jul 2010, 17:12

Hellraiser
Pinhead je legendarni lik.

Pinhead:No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.

J.P. Monroe: Jesus Christ!
Pinhead: Not quite.

John Merchant:For God's sake!
Pinhead:Do I look like someone who cares about what God thinks?
We're all mad here...

remike2

Post by remike2 » 29 Jul 2010, 17:45

Taxi Driver (1976)

Travis Bickle: Hey, I'm not square, you're the one that's square. Your full of shit, man. What are you talking about? You walk out with those fuckin' creeps and low-lifes and degenerates out on the streets and you sell your little pussy for peanuts? For some low-life pimp who stands in the hall? And I'm square? You're the one that's square, man. I don't go screwing fuck with bunch of killers and junkies like you do. You call that bein' hip? What world are you from?
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

filmofil

Post by filmofil » 29 Jul 2010, 18:05

Andrej wrote:Hellraiser
Pinhead je legendarni lik.

Pinhead:No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.

J.P. Monroe: Jesus Christ!
Pinhead: Not quite.

John Merchant:For God's sake!
Pinhead:Do I look like someone who cares about what God thinks?
ufff da, pinhead...kako moćan lik, meni njegova najjača rečenica je bila your suffering will be legendary, even in hell...i ona njegova pojava dok nešto tako izgovara.......
This is the Zodiac speaking.

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 29 Jul 2010, 20:03

"The only feeling of real loss
Is when you love someone
More than you love yourself"
Good Will Hunting

"I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough."
The Notebook
I mean, a few little tiny murders and everyone just freaks out

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 29 Jul 2010, 20:11

Frank T.J. Mackey: I will drop-kick those fuckin' dogs if they come near me.

Frank T.J. Mackey: Don't go away, you fucking asshole, don't go away. Don't go away, you fucking asshole, don't go away! Don't go away you fucking asshole!

Frank T.J. Mackey: Respect the cock! And tame the cunt! Tame it! Take it on headfirst with the skills that I will teach you at work and say no! You will not control me! No! You will not take my soul! No! You will not win this game! Because it's a game, guys. You want to think it's not, huh? You want to think it's not? Go back to the schoolyard and you have that crush on big-titted Mary Jane. Respect the cock. You are embedding this thought. I am the one who's in charge. I am the one who says yes! No! Now! Here! Because it's universal, man. It is evolutional. It is anthropological. It is biological. It is animal. We... are... men!

Frank T.J. Mackey: Do you think they're your friends? They're not your friends. Do you really think she'll be there when things go bad? Huh? When things go wrong? You think again. Fucking Denise. Denise the piece. Oh, you're gonna give me that cherry pie sweet mama baby.
Michel puši karu.

chatterer

Post by chatterer » 30 Jul 2010, 11:06

The Man (2005):

Andy Fidler: I just think we should be cooperating if I'm going to be your partner...
Special Agent Derrick Vann: You are *not* my partner!
Andy Fidler: Really? Then what am I?
Special Agent Derrick Vann: You're my bitch. My own personal bitch. When I pull the strings, you dance. Till then, you sit there, keep your mouth shut, and don't say a word... like the puppet you are.

elrania

Post by elrania » 30 Jul 2010, 14:45

The Count of Monte Cristo (2002)

Jacopo: Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?

Edmond: There are 72,519 stones in my walls. I've counted them many times.
Abbe Faria: But have you named them yet?

Edmond: Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you: as Albert Mondego, the man!...

Andrej

Post by Andrej » 30 Jul 2010, 19:51

The Prophecy (1995)
Viggo Mortensen kao Lucifer. Kratko i jasno.

Katherine: Oh my God!!!!
Lucifer: God???? God is love....... I don't love you.
We're all mad here...

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 31 Jul 2010, 00:27

..ne znam točno, ovo je prisjećanje :lol:

Jedan od vojnika govori drugome (gledajući američku novinarku):.. "..ja bi da mi to koljemo kume."

Američka novinarka: "What did he say?! What did he say?!"

Bivši narkoman: "He said that you remind him of Sharon Tate."

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :prayer:

Lepa sela lepo gore

john_constantine

Post by john_constantine » 31 Jul 2010, 12:05

ne znam iz kojeg je filma, samo da je bio užasno loš...

ali pamtim scenu između djevojke i gay tjelohranitelja koji se bore s mačevima. I tjelohranitelj skida mačem odjeću s nje dok ne ostane polugola, i izjavi "da sam bar lezbijka". :zubifale:
Michel puši karu.

Andrej

Post by Andrej » 31 Jul 2010, 19:26

john_constantine wrote:ne znam iz kojeg je filma, samo da je bio užasno loš...

ali pamtim scenu između djevojke i gay tjelohranitelja koji se bore s mačevima. I tjelohranitelj skida mačem odjeću s nje dok ne ostane polugola, i izjavi "da sam bar lezbijka". :zubifale:
:facepalm: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

Ima još bolesniji dijalog u The Prophecy (1995) posle obdukcije anđela, između patologa i inspektora..

Patolog: Vidi, lik je hermafrodit, ima oba polna organa.
Policajac: Zamisli sve mogućnosti s tim....
Patolog: Aha, može u isto vreme biti i frigidan i impotentan....
We're all mad here...

remike2

Post by remike2 » 31 Jul 2010, 19:39

The King of Comedy (1983)

Rupert Pupkin: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Let me introduce myself. My name is Rupert Pupkin. I was born in Clifton, New Jersey... which was not at that time a federal offense. Is there anyone here from Clifton? Oh, good. We can all relax now. I'd like to begin by saying... my parents were too poor to afford me a childhood. But the fact is that... no one is allowed to be too poor in Clifton. Once you fall below a certain level... they exile you to Passaic. My parents did put the first two down payments on my childhood. Don't get me wrong, but they did also return me to the hospital as defective. But, like everyone else I grew up in large part thanks to my mother. If she were only here today... I'd say, "Hey, ma, what are you doing here? You've been dead for nine years!" But seriously, you should've seen my mother. She was wonderful. Blonde, beautiful, intelligent, alcoholic. We used to drink milk together after school. Mine was homogenized. Hers was loaded. Once they picked her up for speeding. They clocked her doing 55. All right, but in our garage? And when they tested her... they found out that her alcohol had 2% blood. Ah, but we used to joke together, mom and me... until the tears would stroll down her face... and she would throw up! Yeah, and who would clean it up? Not dad. He was too busy down at O'Grady's... throwing up on his own. Yeah. In fact, until I was 13 I thought throwing up was a sign of maturity. While the other kids were off in the woods sneaking cigarettes... I was hiding behind the house with my fingers down my throat. The only problem was I never got anywhere... until one day my father caught me. Just as he was giving me a final kick in the stomach for luck... I managed to heave all over his new shoes! "That's it", I thought. "I've made it. I'm finally a man!" But as it turned out, I was wrong. That was the only attention my father ever gave me. Yeah, he was usually too busy out in the park playing ball with my sister Rose. But today, I must say thanks to those many hours of practice my sister Rose has grown into a fine man. Me, I wasn't especially interested in athletics. The only exercise I ever got was when the other kids picked on me. Yeah, they used to beat me up once a week... usually Tuesday. And after a while the school worked it into the curriculum. And if you knocked me out, you got extra credit. There was this one kid, poor kid... he was afraid of me. I used to tell him..."Hit me, hit me. What's the matter with you? Don't you want to graduate?" Hey, I was the youngest kid in the history of the school to graduate in traction. But, you know, my only real interest right from the beginning, was show business. Even as a young man, I began at the very top collecting autographs. Now, a lot of you are probably wondering... why Jerry isn't with us tonight. Well, I'll tell you. The fact is he's tied up. I'm the one who tied him. Well, I know you think I'm joking... but, believe me, that's the only way... I could break into show business... by hijacking Jerry Langford. Right now, Jerry is strapped to a chair... somewhere in the middle of the city. Go ahead, laugh. Thank you. I appreciate it. But the fact is, I'm here. Now, tomorrow you'll know I wasn't kidding... and you'll think I was crazy. But, look, I figure it this way. Better to be king for a night than schmuck for a lifetime. Thank you. Thank you.

A Few Good Men (1992)

Col. Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Col. Jessep: What is this? What's going on? I did my job, I'd do it again!
Col. Jessep: I'm gonna get on a plane and go on back to my base.
Judge Randolph: You're not going anywhere, Colonel. MP's... guard the Colonel!
Judge Randolph: Captain Ross?
Col. Jessep: What the hell is this?
Capt. Ross: Colonel Jessep, you have the right to remain silent. Any statement you make...
Col. Jessep: I'm being charged with a crime? Is that what this is? I'm being charged with a crime? This is funny. That's what this is. This is...
Col. Jessep: ...I'm gonna rip the eyeballs out of your head and piss in your dead skull! You fucked with the wrong Marine!
Capt. Ross: Colonel Jessep! Do you understand these rights as I have just read them to you?
Col. Jessep: You fuckin' people... you have no idea how to defend a nation. All you did was weaken a country today, Kaffee. That's all you did. You put people's lives in danger. Sweet dreams, son.
But, you know, I knew something must be rotten in Denmark. There was no way you could like me that much. Man, I can't tell you how relieved I was when you took off your dress, you... you didn't have a dick.

Asfodel

Post by Asfodel » 18 Aug 2010, 18:09

"Don't smile, the wig is fake enough."

Los abrazos rotos

remike2

Post by remike2 » 01 Sep 2010, 19:50

The Big Lebowski (1998)

Jesus Quintana: You ready to be fucked, man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna fuck you up.
The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."
The Dude: Jesus.
Jesus Quintana: You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.
Walter Sobchak: Eight-year-olds, Dude.

Iz meni omiljene scene u filmu. :prayer:

Child's Play (1988)

Andy Barclay: Chucky says Aunt Maggie was a bitch and got what she deserved.
Karen Barclay: Andy. How can you say something so horrible?
Andy Barclay: I didn't say it, Chucky did.

Lady in Elevator: Ugly Doll.
Chucky: Fuck you.

Ašow

Post by Ašow » 05 Sep 2010, 02:08

Ajde.... prvo malog.

Srpski film

jaooooooooo kako dobra scena
--------
Last.fm